Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
100% agree that he’s looking at MFC

When during the inquest was this stated? Are you able to elaborate more on what was said at the inquest?

For quite awhile, drsleuth has been elaborating upon info received at the inquest. It was a day by day elaboration while the inquest was in session. It isn't something they could easily summarise in one post, imo.

unless wt wasnt looking at mfc but another visitor who may have called in to see fgm,
i did read somewhere, not a great source, she had a minister friend visit her who didnt want to be named so this isnt fact and only another scenario not based on truth

The passing of the FGM means no other adult is there to corroborate FM's story/alibi. I wonder if her passing will play a negative or positive part in the FM's possible future defence.

Do we know if the FGM knew that FM took off in her car to look for William? Did she announce she was going to drive to look for him, or just take the keys & head off?

I assume she took her phone & the police are basing their search on those location pings.
i think its reported she said she left her phone back at the house?

I am curious though---if she had called her husband before calling 000----would we be discussing that as odd and maybe suspicious now?

I think we would. Although I think I’d have rang husband first to get him home to help, in a panic. Either order of calls , they’d be directly after the other, I can definitely say that.

Urgent enough to call 000? Husband needs to know NOW. For me anyway.

Yes they did. Where is all this talk of "warm" tea coming from? No one seems to be able to answer that & it's just been taken as a fact or made up??..........so much wild speculation on here with no facts or links to many things

The tea being warm and questions about this raised at the inquest were reported in the media:

In his opening address, Mr Craddock, told the court William had disappeared while the foster mother and Nanna were drinking tea that was still warm or “not too cold to drink”.

He remarked there were different ways of making or pouring tea and asked the foster mother what was hers or her mother’s preferred way.

William Tyrrell: Inside the divided inquest into the three-year-old’s disappearance | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

And a WS member at the inquest gave further information here

Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #60

Interesting! Would you mind elaborating on what you have noticed?
Some of the examples that I found interesting:

the person making the call was saying "we" often instead of "I" when responding to questions
the person was using what is considered IMO overly friendly language in context of situation instead of urgent language
the person said they could not "hear" William anymore indicating they were not watching him for a while

IMO none of these things indicate any guilt of the person committing a crime against William but they indicate person felt guilty that William had disappeared and person was being deceptive with answers IMO. Perhaps it could be as simple as caller felt guilty that she was not watching William for an unspecified amount of time before realising that he was gone. There were 4-5 areas of concern with the language used in the responses to questions the 000 operator asked caller.

All of this is IMO only after spending a few hours listening to an analyst who I consider to be an expert. The video link I posted was taken down as the analyst is no longer an approved source?

This is slightly off-topic but just a short interlude for anyone wanting to watch a great doco. This is just adding to our discussion last night about psychopaths, narcissists and sociopaths. This is in no way alluding to anything about the WT case or anyone involved. It is just a great doco (you might not agree) that I thought I would share for anyone interested in the concepts I mentioned :) p.s. not sure if this has been shared before so apologies if I am posting something that has been posted before.

Criminal psychologist Tim Watson-Munro and criminal anthropologist Xanthe Mallett help SPOTLIGHT delve into the minds of some of the world's worst psychopaths, narcissists and sociopaths to unravel the real reasons behind their chilling crimes.

Watch 7NEWS Spotlight: Inside The Mind Of Killers Online: Free Streaming & Catch Up TV in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd