Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FM.

A previous poster said that she can't see how factitious disorder could apply because FM hasn't gotten sympathy.
Please don't 'misquote' me---;)---I never said 'she hasn't gotten sympathy.'
I asked if people with Munhuasen prefer to stay anonymous; in all cases I have seen, they have craved publicity and have not been anonymous.

this interests me as I thought there was earlier footage of him passing the tennis courts or something ..

anyway, how do the phone records pinpoint the fact that he left 48 Benaroon at 9.30am .. .. did it show some signal of plugging into car hands free & then vehicle moving away ???

and are there similar records confirming his return arrival ?

I understand he said he arrived home 10.35 am - so that means he was away for 1 hr 5 mins.

10 min drive to Lakewood + 10 min return = 20 mins
Trip to Pharmacy & Dispensing time ? Possibly 15 mins
Buy Paper - where ? Possibly 5 mins

how long did this GoToMeeting last ?

JMOO
Apparently the conference call lasted 40 minutes.

Article dated 24 January 2015

EVERY one of the 21 houses in the exclusive estate around his grandmother’s house have been searched from top to bottom twice, including roof cavities and septic tanks.

If they searched the roof cavities and septic tanks of all 21 houses around the FFGM's house, I’d expect them to do the same with the FFGM’s house … but did they?

No Cookies | Herald Sun
Yes! Was trying to find this article but I agree maybe they didn’t.

I spent a few hours yesterday looking at the language people use when making "emergency" phone calls and the precise "words" they use when making these calls.

IMO the language used in the William Tyrrell emergency phone call indicates that the caller is not being truthful with many things they say in this call.

Interesting! Would you mind elaborating on what you have noticed?

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

I for one have found drsleuths attendance at the inquest and subsequent reports and updates here to be of tremendous value, and have discovered things never reported in msm.
Moo

Last edited by a moderator:

The Munchuasen perpetrators I am familiar with were very public about their troubles and made appearances and had blogs, using their real identities.

The Munchuasen perpetrators I am familiar with were very public about their troubles and made appearances and had blogs, using their real identities.
She has always made herself a presence and a voice, legally she wasn't allowed to identify herself.

I for one have found drsleuths attendance at the inquest and subsequent reports and updates here to be of tremendous value, and have discovered things never reported in msm.
Moo
Thank you , I've always tried to report exactly what was said & given many exact questions & answers from witnesses that were asked

FD in the background?? He wasn't there when the photo was taken. His movements have been checked & checked out. He was probably on his conference call when those photos were being taken.

His car was seen on CCTV , his conference call was confirmed, his pharmacy trip was confirmed, his buying the paper was confirmed & him sending the 10:30 text was confirmed.

I think by "FD" the poster means "foster daughter", not "foster dad".

I am praying for justice for William and that his sister has a safe place to be . I really hope for answers one way or another cos if innocent what a terrible ordeal for the FF ( and birth family ) all the while an abductor remains out there

one day someone mentioned TJ and another GO . Don’t think I know TJ reference .

Also re the article mentioning two speeding cars ( sky news 2019 I think) how does that factor in to the current search area?

Edited - removed double post
Yep, my own eyes :)

There is alot you have probably not heard, being present at the inquest you see & notice alot.

But most of all you hear the evidence first hand.
When during the inquest was this stated? Are you able to elaborate more on what was said at the inquest?

Last edited:
I keeping going back to the MFC stating to LE ( not exact quote )just wanted W to have a normal family, grow up to be a constructive member of society ... I thought to myself did he just cut off the FFC to say that? I felt the MFC put the emphasis on normal. I found it interesting . I wondered to myself who are you assuming is thinking you are not a "normal" family. I can provide the exact reference from the interview if anyone would like. Its from the Where's William Tyrrel podcast.
I took that to mean as a foster family, potentially adoptive family, he wanted them to become a normal growing family. I think that many foster or adoptive parents think like that. JMO

I am curious though---if she had called her husband before calling 000----would we be discussing that as odd and maybe suspicious now?
Exactly Katy!!

She's given too much detail?............. not given enough detail?

I wonder what the "rule book " says she should have done??

Oh , that's right , there is no rule book.

Dammed if you do, dammed if you don't...........can't win really :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member