Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I make the roar sound my eyes automaticallly look up. Imo, this is much ado about nothing.

But, IMO, it does raise a question about the honesty of her account. She specifically says that he was looking at her (and then goes on to unnecessarily explain why) and he clearly wasn't looking at her at all. Hence, this is an untruth, which by definition is a 'lie'. That there gives one example where she is not being honest and gives us a reason to question why she was not being honest and what else she has not been honest about. IF WT was looking at someone else, it also poses doubt about her account of the circumstances of when the photos were taken. This is compounded by the discrepancies about the time she says they were taken and the "created times" revealed at the inquest. As someone else has said, camera times are often not set to the local time and are totally out. But yet the FFC has said they were taken at 9:37am, which is the "corrected time", not "created time".

All of this raises legitimate questions about her version of events and her credibility. It's not about the photos per se, it's about her honesty.

I have always wondered about the reason to leave a day before their intended date to go to FGM. Was FM strung out and needed help with the kids and a break. Was WT and behaviour issues just getting a bit too much and she was pushed over the edge?

This is slightly off-topic but just a short interlude for anyone wanting to watch a great doco. This is just adding to our discussion last night about psychopaths, narcissists and sociopaths. This is in no way alluding to anything about the WT case or anyone involved. It is just a great doco (you might not agree) that I thought I would share for anyone interested in the concepts I mentioned :) p.s. not sure if this has been shared before so apologies if I am posting something that has been posted before.

Criminal psychologist Tim Watson-Munro and criminal anthropologist Xanthe Mallett help SPOTLIGHT delve into the minds of some of the world's worst psychopaths, narcissists and sociopaths to unravel the real reasons behind their chilling crimes.

Watch 7NEWS Spotlight: Inside The Mind Of Killers Online: Free Streaming & Catch Up TV in Australia

Great, thanks!

I took that to mean as a foster family, potentially adoptive family, he wanted them to become a normal growing family. I think that many foster or adoptive parents think like that. JMO
I should perhaps been more clear. I did not intend to sound judgmental of the MFC wanting both children to grow up in a normal family. Just that he wanted to be heard too in the interview. I do not have any fixed ideas or guilt or innocents of any person mentioned in regards to little WT disappearance. I do agree about what u stated about many foster parents or adoptive parents wants this too.

Which threads?

At the top right of the page there is a search function.

So, for example, anyone can put in drsleuth's name and perhaps a search word such as inquest.

This will bring up the posts that drsleuth has done about the inquest.

I think Blues Clues also went to the inquest, at least on several days or more, so anyone could do the same kind of search using Blues Clues name in their search.

Some of the examples that I found interesting:

the person making the call was saying "we" often instead of "I" when responding to questions
the person was using what is considered IMO overly friendly language in context of situation instead of urgent language
the person said they could not "hear" William anymore indicating they were not watching him for a while

IMO none of these things indicate any guilt of the person committing a crime against William but they indicate person felt guilty that William had disappeared and person was being deceptive with answers IMO. Perhaps it could be as simple as caller felt guilty that she was not watching William for an unspecified amount of time before realising that he was gone. There were 4-5 areas of concern with the language used in the responses to questions the 000 operator asked caller.

All of this is IMO only after spending a few hours listening to an analyst who I consider to be an expert. The video link I posted was taken down as the analyst is no longer an approved source?

Thanks!

This is slightly off-topic but just a short interlude for anyone wanting to watch a great doco. This is just adding to our discussion last night about psychopaths, narcissists and sociopaths. This is in no way alluding to anything about the WT case or anyone involved. It is just a great doco (you might not agree) that I thought I would share for anyone interested in the concepts I mentioned :) p.s. not sure if this has been shared before so apologies if I am posting something that has been posted before.

Criminal psychologist Tim Watson-Munro and criminal anthropologist Xanthe Mallett help SPOTLIGHT delve into the minds of some of the world's worst psychopaths, narcissists and sociopaths to unravel the real reasons behind their chilling crimes.

Watch 7NEWS Spotlight: Inside The Mind Of Killers Online: Free Streaming & Catch Up TV in Australia

Interesting that Xanthe worked on this doco, as FFC did not raise suspicion in her mind.

She has always made herself a presence and a voice, legally she wasn't allowed to identify herself.
Right. But much has been made here saying that she herself has pushed to remain anonymous. That is what I am questioning, in terms of people labelling her as having Munchuasen Syndrome. It does not seem to fit , imo, that she would fight so hard to stay anonymous---if her prime motive was to receive public sympathy and support. JMO

Whatever today brings I’ll be thinking of LT & hoping that she is ok & feeling safe & loved.

Absolutely this. My heart really goes out to her. WT is (most likely) not around to suffer anymore, but she is. I hope that she is getting lots of expert support to process all of this. I really can't imagine how difficult it all is for a pre-teen who now has no real family to call her own.

I have always wondered about the reason to leave a day before their intended date to go to FGM. Was FM strung out and needed help with the kids and a break. Was WT and behaviour issues just getting a bit too much and she was pushed over the edge?

I posted a link a few pages back where it was stated they left early because MFC had a meeting cancelled that afternoon and they managed to get their cats into boarding, they only called FGM on the way as a surprise.

So a news article says :rolleyes:

Not the evidence I heard in court thou

DrSleuth, apologies if you've already posted this. But did you get any sense of where the inquest was headed? A feeling of what the coroner might conclude.

I'm wondering if it was looking like probable stranger abduction, or misadventure or unknown etc.

Was there anything at the inquest that was earth shattering new to you or was it pretty much known to you but more clarity on timelines etc?

Very much appreciate your thoughts and patience.

New site in in search

"The body finder who helped to locate Daniel Morcombe eight years after he was murdered has led detectives to an entirely new site as they continue to search for little William Tyrrell.

An hour into the search, Professor Jon Olley directed a select team of officers across the street from the dig site at Batar Creek Road, at Kendall on the NSW mid-north coast, that they have focused on for nine days."

William Tyrrell: Body finding expert leads detectives to a NEW site in Kendall | Daily Mail Online

But, IMO, it does raise a question about the honesty of her account. She specifically says that he was looking at her (and then goes on to unnecessarily explain why) and he clearly wasn't looking at her at all. Hence, this is an untruth, which by definition is a 'lie'. That there gives one example where she is not being honest and gives us a reason to question why she was not being honest and what else she has not been honest about. IF WT was looking at someone else, it also poses doubt about her account of the circumstances of when the photos were taken. This is compounded by the discrepancies about the time she says they were taken and the "created times" revealed at the inquest. As someone else has said, camera times are often not set to the local time and are totally out. But yet the FFC has said they were taken at 9:37am, which is the "corrected time", not "created time".

All of this raises legitimate questions about her version of events and her credibility. It's not about the photos per se, it's about her honesty.
But I think the response about his eyes going up naturally when he 'roars', is going to the statements made here that it 'proves' that his father was still there when the picture was taken. I disagree.

As for it proving she was lying---I am not sure it does that either. I take a zillion pictures of my 6 yr old grand baby. When I click the camera she can be looking at me smiling---when I see the picture--she is looking sideways and has her mouth open---looking at the doggie....I could say that when I 'took' the picture she was looking at me but things change quickly..

DrSleuth, apologies if you've already posted this. But did you get any sense of where the inquest was headed? A feeling of what the coroner might conclude.

I'm wondering if it was looking like probable stranger abduction, or misadventure or unknown etc.

Was there anything at the inquest that was earth shattering new to you or was it pretty much known to you but more clarity on timelines etc?

Very much appreciate your thoughts and patience.
IMO all towards FA..........

Nothing earth shattering that hasn't already been mentioned in the media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads