Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband and I bought our second home from family friends and it was no different to a sale with an agent except they did not have showings and they did not pay the hefty agent's fee. It just went through our solicitor and their solicitor sent ours the contract and vice versa just before settlement. It took as long as other houses we have bought through agents, although now there is a process of having a quicker settlement.

This has probably been answered already so apologies if so.
All of us how have been here since the beginning can attest to the fact that the house had been sold, it was in the process through an agent and nearing settlement. In fact I remember seeing the ad very early on, this of course has been removed now so can't link. But I'm pretty sure if @Puggle is here she will remember.....

True, but I've often wondered / been curious as to what makes people take such an intense interest in this case years later seeing as it's always been a very public high profile case?

For me, I remember the case first coming to light but I didn't delve into it. I remember hearing 'foster grandma's house' (very early on, could that be right?) and without any pictures, I visualised a fenced lawn area in front of a suburban house, adjacent to a fairly busy road. An abduction was touted quite quickly and I felt terrible for William and the carers. But, due to my own profession, I confess I had a bias along the lines of "they had a duty of care to supervise him better than that - it was negligent of them." Many years later when I saw a picture of 48 Benaroon Dr for the first time, I immediately saw that high balcony, the driveway, the road and the abduction theory was overshadowed by a possible "accident" in my mind. It was at this point that my interest was piqued.

I wonder what is being discussed in this photo. Seems to be pointing where William was when the "roar" photo was taken

c403783b292cbc1509e96dcd937a47f7

Strike Force Rosann revisit Kendall for 7th anniversary of William Tyrrell’s disappearance in September.

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...h/news-story/5cafc909112041ee83736ee285ea7b8a

Edited to put in correct link

That was in her 000 call. IMO she may have been about to say “my other child” and changed thoughts as she was speaking.

No Cookies | The Weekly Times
I am open to the idea that she changed her thoughts mid sentence. there is also the co-incidence (and I truly mean it may just be that), that GO had a phonecall that morning about the deck repair he was going to do and used the same phrase. He said at the inquest that he spoke to "the other daughter". So I was wondering if anyone knows what time that phonecall happened and if the phonecall was with someone at Benaroon drive or another household? If the phonecall was to Benaroon dr. that morning, he believes he spoke to someone other than the FGM or the FFC who was present at the property, who hasn't been mentioned as yet. There are a few possibilities here, a) he talked to the FFC and she just doesn't remember the call and he knows there is another daughter so assumes he must have talked to her, b)He has made the arrangment with the other daughter on a phonecall to her residence, c) he talked to someone else at Benaroon dr that morning who is neither the FGM of FFC. MOO

Last edited:
Is the balcony also accessible from the stairs outside?

Is there also a gate on the outside stairs I haven't noticed one,

I wonder if the gate was installed on the ground level part of balcony so WT can visit and be safe,

I don't see what the point of the gate is if you can access the balcony from the stairs

Didn't FGM say he ran around the grass, (was that the last time he was seen)

they hav always mention under the house but under the house is garage and under the balcony, if you were to go under the balcony couldn't you access the balcony then by the stairs,

then hasn't it been said by the sister he was on the balcony then whent to look for foster father,

always thought he could of walked up the stairs

I know with a hyperactive 3yr old I would be by their side the howl time if balconys and stairs are involved, and I would also hav any sliding doors to the balcony locked with key

I just can't believe that you can take your young foster child to a family members house that may hav areas that are not child friendly and that's ok with the department, and leave the young child with the family members while you go inside especially when family member has had knee operation and may not be mobile enough to see where the child had wondered off too, or be able to run after child if an emergency happened,

FGM should of told sister to follow your brother

I can’t remember, have a look on the Estate Agent link upthread?

I think there is some contention around the terms balcony and deck in various MSM reports tbh.

Unfortunately the world isn’t 100% child friendly. Sometimes an element of risk is acceptable or even necessary because how would children learn otherwise? That balcony terrifies me to be fair, but a way of managing that would be to support a child to understand what’s safe and what isn’t as appropriate to their age and stage.

Just because William was a foster child does not mean FFC had to have him attached to her hip, that’s not realistic at all IMO. Of course when a child is accommodated then the expectation is that the care is of a high standard, but Foster Carers are just people at the end of the day. Professional parents in a way, which is why I do believe they should be subject to professional standards and have access to quality training and support resources, but that’s a whole other debate. JMO.

How can you claim that the woman is definitely 100% BGM?
I know it is, I have seen the bgm and this is her.......to make sure we are looking at the same photo , you are referring to the one where she is with the advocate.....wearing a gold bracelet? This is 100% not FM, it is BGM. The gold tennis bracelet worn by FM is different to BGM thin one too. I can't give you more proof, but reverse google photo and somewhere you will find un pixelated pic. She has not been shy in interviews and I don't think it's against the rules to suggest the fact that her picture is extremely easy to find on line .

I wonder what is being discussed in this photo. Seems to be pointing where William was when the "roar" photo was taken

c403783b292cbc1509e96dcd937a47f7

Strike Force Rosann revisit Kendall for 7th anniversary of William Tyrrell’s disappearance in September.

Balcony fall theory revealed in Tyrrell search

Edited to put in correct link

The public theatrics are outstanding. Emmy award stuff. imo

Last edited:
I just can't believe that you can take your young foster child to a family members house that may have areas that are not child friendly and that's ok with the department, and leave the young child with the family members while you go inside especially when family member has had knee operation and may not be mobile enough to see where the child had wondered off too, or be able to run after child if an emergency happened...

Totally agree with you! In this real estate pic, there is a table where the FGM was sitting the time the 'proof of life' photographs were taken. If William jumped down onto the grass, could it be possible he went through the little gate onto the high balcony instead? Perhaps with the surprise trip up the coast and the late arrival at 9pm, no one had locked the little gate? But then this brings up more questions:

1) Is the FFC's testimony based on partial truth whilst creating the narrative that William ran around to the right on the grass?
2) Is it logical that a cautious little boy who knew his limitations (according to the FFC and MFC in interviews) attempted to climb the railing on the high balcony for a better view of the street, for example?

<modsnip: Images removed due to no link. ALL images require a link to the source>

Last edited by a moderator:
The FM was playing a game in tbe morning where they would go out and look for daddy's car. It is not a game I would encourage.

What if William ran off to look for daddy's car on his own - but found his way into the FGM car?

Hot cars in Australia, asthma. Many possibilities, but just a theory. The car was never examined.

Totally agree with you! In this real estate pic, there is a table where the FGM was sitting the time the 'proof of life' photographs were taken. If William jumped down onto the grass, could it be possible he went through the little gate onto the high balcony instead? Perhaps with the surprise trip up the coast and the late arrival at 9pm, no one had locked the little gate? But then this brings up more questions:

1) Is the FFC's testimony based on partial truth whilst creating the narrative that William ran around to the right on the grass?
2) Is it logical that a cautious little boy who knew his limitations (according to the FFC and MFC in interviews) attempted to climb the railing on the high balcony for a better view of the street, for example?
Maybe to see if MFC was coming back in his car? My kids used to get so excited when their dad was on his way home and almost glue themselves to the front window

I can’t remember, have a look on the Estate Agent link upthread?

I think there is some contention around the terms balcony and deck in various MSM reports tbh.

Unfortunately the world isn’t 100% child friendly. Sometimes an element of risk is acceptable or even necessary because how would children learn otherwise? That balcony terrifies me to be fair, but a way of managing that would be to support a child to understand what’s safe and what isn’t as appropriate to their age and stage.

Just because William was a foster child does not mean FFC had to have him attached to her hip, that’s not realistic at all IMO. Of course when a child is accommodated then the expectation is that the care is of a high standard, but Foster Carers are just people at the end of the day. Professional parents in a way, which is why I do believe they should be subject to professional standards and have access to quality training and support resources, but that’s a whole other debate. JMO.

BBM When I was a mother of two young children, I predicted, in a new environment, what would be safe and what's not, and told my children the rules and that they were not allowed to go there for any reason. I would also have told all adults to make sure that doors were locked to dangerous areas and even put things in their way so they could not access unsafe areas. Just like one does with stranger danger. With WT's bike, I would have left it in the car and told him that when he wants to ride it, Daddy or I would have to be with him and have trainer wheels for him. As a result, my children did not have accidents. I was not an over-protective mother but I used common sense. I let go when the child could manage alone. However, I'm not sure if that would work if a child had ADHD.

The FM was playing a game in tbe morning where they would go out and look for daddy's car. It is not a game I would encourage.

What if William ran off to look for daddy's car on his own - but found his way into the FGM car?

Hot cars in Australia, asthma. Many possibilities, but just a theory. The car was never examined.

Or encountered someone else down on the main road who happened to be passing in their car and took that split second opportunity to snatch him. I remember reading the FC’s had a new car so WT may not have been completely familiar with it at that point (can’t find a link so IMO for now, sorry)

Yes. I think the Coroner is exploring the angle that William may have done exactly that. Ran through the lattice gate onto the balcony, with the FM/FGM being unaware that he did that because they just saw him run around the side of the house.

And also exploring the garden bed to see if this might have happened.

While exploring the Cobb & Co Rd/creek area (and car) to further that theory, as FM had been seen stopped there by the truck driver.

After the search and forensics are completed, she will likely rule in or rule out this theory. imo

Yes I agree, but I'm also not discounting that LE have said they have new information/evidence and only looking at 1 POI atm.

The last lot of searches that were done under the Coroner's order IIRC was clearly stated that is all they were doing. LE never said back then they have new evidence/information or a new POI.

What LE have come out and said IMO that they are acting on some pretty good information/evidence and that this case can be finally solved.

JMO

We have to remember however, that, in this case the charges and AVO were brought about by HOMICIDE DETECTIVES (on behalf of the child), not aggrieved ex-partners. And although there have been potential missteps in this investigation over the years, I have the belief that experienced homicide detectives would not waste the court's time with something frivolous. IMO the Magistrate was just trying to highlight the hypocrisy of the intense media interest in THIS child's assault vs no media interest in much more serious assaults involving children from other families. It must be frustrating for a judge to preside over horrible and utterly tragic cases of child abuse which go unnoticed by the media/ general public. IMO child abuse, of all types, is a scourge on Australian society. In fact IMHO I would go as far as to say that I think it is the most pressing issue facing us - it is incredibly common, affects all strata of society, it gets passed on from generation to generation and there is simply not enough public outrage. Where is the media for all these other cases? I think that is the point the magistrate was trying to make IMO.

Agree that there are other children cases that have more serious assaults, but, this is WT case and he has been missing for 7 years and has been in the public eye for 7 years. No one knows where WT is, what happened. So I can understand the Media interest especially when Authorities asked for the publics help to find WT. I imagine the Media would not be aware of a lot of cases due to privacy etc. Other more serious cases are potentially not children missing in Foster Care?

Even if investigators found half of William’s remains, the odds were stacked against them determining when and how he was killed, said Mr Roder, who hosts the Crime Scene Time Machinepodcast.
“Even if they find the bones, and identify them as this child, there’s a very low percentage chance of them being able to determine his manner of death,” he said.

“They’re certainly not at this point in time going to be able to do any sort of toxicology or skin tissue exam or anything like that. There’s going to be no trace evidence.”

“If you took a marble and broke that into seven pieces, you could be looking for something that small,” he said.

“Maybe there’s evidence that he was dragged off into that bushland.”

He added detectives were likely looking into the possibility local wildlife had played a role in moving parts of William’s remains across the area being searched.

https://www.news.com.au/national/cr...y/news-story/827224956f1f0ee40505530cc770ebee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1