Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Contradictory statements, cars not corroborated

Man saw child in car wearing Spider-Man suit, Tyrrell inquest hears

In one statement, the foster mother also said she again saw the two cars at 8.55am, just before the foster father left to go into town to get a medication prescription and have a conference call

But the foster father had no recollection of any cars in the street.

The inquest heard that the foster mother’s own mother, from whose house William vanished, gave a statement that “if there were cars there, that was most unusual”.

Neighbour Anne-Maree Shipley was “adamant” there were no white or grey cars in the street that morning, as sighted by the foster mother between 7am and 7.30am, and possibly until just before 9am.

“Anne-Maree Shipley was very convinced the cars were not there that morning,” Detective Beacroft said.

A taxi driver had seen a Holden Commodore with a box trailer and neighbours Peter and Sharelle Crabb had heard a car which sounded like ute.

But they did not hear any car doors opening or shutting, or any voices, the inquest heard.

In this podcast, FM says she hasn't had a chance to visit her father's grave since they put him in the ground, February, 2014.

Part 1: Interview with William's foster parents - Little Boy Lost - Omny.fm

01:07 planning what we were going to do for that day

01:09 one of the things we needed to do was to

01:11 go see my dad's grave he passed away in

01:14 February 2014 and just um things that move

01:20 through for us

01:21 I haven't hadn't had I hadn't had a

01:23 chance um to visit him since we put him

01:25 into the ground so we were planning to

01:27 do that

The FGM is sitting reading a paper in one of the photos. Was it delivered in the morning to her house, if so what time was it delivered. I wonder. The newspaper on FGM's lap draws my attention for some reason...

The local paper is delivered every week and delivered either the Wednesday or Thursday.

The Camden Haven's own newspaper. Based in Laurieton and covering all news, sport and community events in our district. Free every Wednesday.

The Camden Haven's own newspaper.
Camden Haven Courier is a free, home-delivered publication, with high penetration within Laurieton and the Camden Haven region each week. The Courier covers all local news issues, sports, schools and entertainment.

Camden Haven Courier - Camden Haven Chamber

01:07 planning what we were going to do for that day

01:09 one of the things we needed to do was to

01:11 go see my dad's grave he passed away in

01:14 February 2014 and just um things that move

01:20 through for us

01:21 I haven't hadn't had I hadn't had a

01:23 chance um to visit him since we put him

01:25 into the ground so we were planning to

01:27 do that

Where does the FM say, she hasn't seen her mother since the dad died?

In CS's recent case, her parents drove to all the places that they used to go in that area, as children, when they were searching for CS in the morning after she disappeared.
I am not sure that made sense, as CS is a 4 year old who likely has no concept of where they used to go as children, or would go there in the middle of the night.

People become frantic when looking for their lost child. How far can they go? Are they hiding in a cupboard? Did they run down the road, they've never done that before? Where is he?

They don't necessarily make sense.

imo

The question is not whether parents of missing children go for a drive.

The question is when did FFC go for this drive.

IMO

Where does the FM say, she hasn't seen her mother since the dad died?

In the police interview with both FM and FF sitting at a table:

... and I thought Mum’s getting old, be really good for William and his sister to have memories of being at Mum’s. And my Dad passed away in February that year so that was really the first time we’d been back since Dad passed away, and we were going to go visit Dad’s grave, they were drawing some pictures to put on his grave, they were sending messages to Opa and things like that. I just thought, I want to just take some pictures of that ...

There is a subpoena for all raw interview material and documents from the Channel 10 - Where’s William Tyrrell podcast (see Where’s William Tyrrell episode A New Direction). I presume because this a treasure trove of interviews with the FF and FM since it is referred to as a podcast produced ‘in consultation with Williams foster parents who also feature exclusively in the podcast’) - see 10 play podcast summary. IMO

Not sure if it was stated whether he used a phone or computer for the meeting. It would have to be a device with mobile data or a device(phone or computer) connected to wi-fi for GoTo meeting. 930 start time for meeting would tie in with what was stated at inquest. i.e he left around 9, drove 10 minutes to Lakewood, would give you time to prep/set up for 930 meeting.

The man said he had driven to nearby Lakewood about 9am for a strong internet connection for a conference call and planned to return to the house about 10.30am.

William Tyrrell's foster father 'hysterical' when child went missing, inquest hears

apparently it was Lauriton he went to - a slightly longer trip than to Lakewood ... imo

20 mins there, 40 min meeting, trip to pharmacy & buy the paper, 20 mins home = this is very tight imo for a 9.35 am arrival back at Benaroon Dr..... JMO

The question is not whether parents of missing children go for a drive.

The question is when did FFC go for this drive.

IMO

The comment I was responding to said ....

"I just think there was absoulety no need to drive 1km up the road to look for William in that particular area.
It doesn't make sense ."

In the police interview with both FM and FF sitting at a table:

... and I thought Mum’s getting old, be really good for William and his sister to have memories of being at Mum’s. And my Dad passed away in February that year so that was really the first time we’d been back since Dad passed away, and we were going to go visit Dad’s grave, they were drawing some pictures to put on his grave, they were sending messages to Opa and things like that. I just thought, I want to just take some pictures of that ...

I think the point is that because they hadn't 'really been back' since FM's dad died does not mean they hadn't seen FM.

Maybe, FGM usually visited them, they went up because of the sale of the property. jmo
FFC said on podcast she hadn't seen her since 'dad' died.
Thanks for the reminder. Hmmm, interesting, not a close relationship I gather.

I will retract that statement because I took the reply to my earlier post as fact. Until, someone can provide the link to where the FM said she hadn't seen her mother since her father died, I won't take it to be true. It may be true, but if there's no link, it's not fact, imo.

apparently it was Lauriton he went to - a slightly longer trip than to Lakewood ... imo

20 mins there, 40 min meeting, trip to pharmacy & buy the paper, 20 mins home = this is very tight imo for a 9.35 am arrival back at Benaroon Dr..... JMO

He says 'near Lauriton' in the podcast ep 1:

04:35 I’d just finished um doing what I was doing in in town um near Lauriton and had driven back and I

04:44 drove in the garage ah and then my wife

04:48 my wife appeared with William’s um sister

I will retract that statement because I took the reply to my earlier post as fact. Until, someone can provide the link to where the FM said she hadn't seen her mother since her father died, I won't take it to be true. It may be true, but if there's no link, it's not fact, imo.

I have mentioned where it is and in which source. Post #931

I think the point is that because they hadn't 'really been back' since FM's dad died does not mean they hadn't seen FM.
Thanks SA, it's been repeated in the thread how FM hadn't seen her mother in 7 months, and yet her mother could've come down to her house, or to one of the sibling's houses and she'd met her there, or met her half way at a cafe, restaurant....
It isn't important in the grand scheme of things so why it's been spread around as if it is? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring