Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im listening to Lia Harris podcast while the mods were cleaning up- sorry for my snidey comments guys, I’ll work on sticking to the facts.
in episode 3 one last roar lia states FMs says after she got txt from FF sHe went into the street to search AMS saw her and came over to her and asked what was wrong and offered to help. They search together until fm sees
FF returns home
FM races to him and asks FF if William was with him, he frantically started searching immediately
_FM was not sure if the time, but she went looking in bush in corner of batar creek road while hear she heard the bird or a definite high pitch scream of a child in pain but thought she imagined it realised that there was no way he’d gone into the undergrowth

we need the exact date of when she brings the truck driver in? was that 6 days later in an interview? i know we have sleuthed this thoroughly in many past threads - but it would be important to include that now to demonstrate the timeline

Yes, I’ve got six days later in my head but we should find it to confirm.

This is the video. It’s not mentioned AT ALL in so many tv interviews, radio, podcast.

William Tyrrell’s foster mother gives her version of events

Notice how she puts her hands on her head when talking about the truck driver, it reminds me of Chris Watts watching the surveillance video from the neighbors house. IMO

I believe so. I’ve listened to so many interviews with her and podcasts today, looking for where this drive fits. It doesn’t.

I believe she only mentioned it six days later because the case was getting so much attention, she was worried the truck driver who saw her and acknowledged her was going to come forward.

IMO
Yes I have been checking references and searching everything too ........ when I first heard of the encounter with the truck driver I had thought she pulled off the tarmac onto the verge, as you do, to let trucks past.....but kept driving slowly..

But now, I think "pulled over" actually meant parked and stopped.

Can anyone recall this part of Craddock's questioning at the Inquest???

IMO

Hi :))
Do you remember where exactly FFC said the words “father in the ground “ “William ….rubbish to the side of the road ….”
I’ve just noticed you said paraphrasing but would like to see where she said it . Thank you

Sorry for the delay in answering - had a few hours off for a beach walk with pooch! I am sure I provided links to these videos/audios yesterday.

Re Bolded above

NSWPOL interview with foster parents 17/4/2015

at 7:35 seconds female foster carer said quote "He's not a piece of rubbish on a road". The quoted text needs to be listened to, to obtain context.

As I described yesterday, when you open up the above link start playing the video and wait until the ads are played. Then when the NSWPOL interview commences press the 3 x full stops next to the save+ at bottom right side of (actual) video window. There you will find "open transcript". Its an auto transcript of the words spoken with timeline of the words spoken. Its pretty correct but there are what I call minor anomalies. The auto transcript can be stop/restarted and can be copied and pasted into a word document. Most documentary-type videos and audio files come with an auto transcript.

Lia Harris first interview with foster parents in the week leading up to the 1st anniversary of William's disappearance (Lia states this) on audio

Part 1 of 2 parts (part 2 can be viewed by using the link at the bottom of this message)

at 1:21 seconds to 1:25 FFC stutters and said quote

"01:21

I haven't hadn't had I hadn't had a

01:23

chance to visit him since we put him

01:25

into the ground
so we were planning t"

Again the audio needs to be listened to, to obtain context.

May I suggest people save the below link to the YouTube channel which is run by someone name Richie Swan. When I mentioned this previously a WS member said Richie was a WS member. Richie has gone to a lot of trouble to upload relevant documentaries, radio interviews, Lia Harris first interview with foster parents etc etc etc.

I don't know who Richie is but I thank him for this valuable resource which is a wonderful archive for us to use!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Y6M4ZwCV73aIu6Fgs-L_Q/videos

edited to add the above link and transcript instructions have been posted onto the media 'no discussion' thread. For newbies go to first page of this thread. scroll down a little and you will see a link to the this media thread.

Last edited:
we need the exact date of when she brings the truck driver in? was that 6 days later in an interview? i know we have sleuthed this thoroughly in many past threads - but it would be important to include that now to demonstrate the timeline
Day 6 - it was in the video interview - the clip that was released by the Coroner during the inquest.

But I believe Craddock questioned FM about it at the inquest..... can anyone from the inquest remember this??
FM stated that she turned left at Batar Creek Road, and then said towards the Riding School (which is turning right..) Contradictory statements.

William Tyrrell's foster mother gives her version of what happened at the home where he disappeared | Daily Mail Online
IMO

This is the video. It’s not mentioned AT ALL in so many tv interviews, radio, podcast.

Notice how she puts her hands on her head when talking about the truck driver, it reminds me of Chris Watts watching the surveillance video from the neighbors house. IMO

Detail in this media article states the female foster carer's walk-thru video released by the coroner was recorded on the 6th day after William disappeared, therefore Tuesday 18/9/2014

William Tyrrell's foster mother gives her version of what happened at the home where he disappeared | Daily Mail Online

"Six days after William Tyrrell vanished from his foster grandmother's rural property, his foster mother retraced her steps with detectives investigating the incident.

Footage of the interaction was released in 2019 as part of the coronial inquest into the three-year-old's disappearance, and showed the now 56-year-old showing police around the expansive grounds" etc

Question: was the male foster carer's video walk-thru recorded on the same day as the female foster carer's video walk-thru? Were both walk-thru videos released on the same day by the Coroner?

No, but I have worked out when the trip occurred..

It was Sunday afternoon the 14th Sept and they returned at approx 6:30pm..... So daylight hours... and FM remembered the two cars parked on Benaroon Drive at approx 5pm on the way back....

Reference: Chapter 4 Pg 56 Missing William Tyrrell by Caroline Overington.
Yet, she literally told Lia Harris TWICE that she picked up her sister from the airport "THAT NIGHT" (the 12th) in Episode 1 of the Little Boy Lost podcast (12:00 & 16:28):

‎Little Boy Lost: Part 1: Interview with William's foster parents on Apple Podcasts

The Omission of the Riding School Drive:

Also, keep in mind that FFC does not mention the Riding School drive in the following four instances

-In 000 call (September, 2014)

-In the NSW Police Interview (April, 2015)

-In the 60 Minutes Interview (2015)

-In Lia Harris' Little Boy Lost 3-part Podcast (2015; listed as "2017," but it's preceding the one-year anniversary)
‎Little Boy Lost on Apple Podcasts

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay in answering - had a few hours off for a beach walk with pooch! I am sure I provided links to these videos/audios yesterday.

Re Bolded above

NSWPOL interview with foster parents 17/4/2015

at 7:35 seconds female foster carer said quote "He's not a piece of rubbish on a road". The quoted text needs to be listened to, to obtain context.

As I described yesterday, when you open up the above link start playing the video and wait until the ads are played. Then when the NSWPOL interview commences press the 3 x full stops next to the save+ at bottom right side of (actual) video window. There you will find "open transcript". Its an auto transcript of the words spoken with timeline of the words spoken. Its pretty correct but there are what I call minor anomalies. The auto transcript can be stop/restarted and can be copied and pasted into a word document. Most documentary-type videos and audio files come with an auto transcript.

Lia Harris first interview with foster parents in the week leading up to the 1st anniversary of William's disappearance (Lia states this) on audio

Part 1 of 2 parts (part 2 can be viewed by using the link at the bottom of this message)

at 1:21 seconds to 1:25 FFC stutters and said quote

"01:21

I haven't hadn't had I hadn't had a

01:23

chance to visit him since we put him

01:25

into the ground
so we were planning t"

Again the audio needs to be listened to, to obtain context.

May I suggest people save the below link to the YouTube channel which is run by someone name Richie Swan. When I mentioned this previously a WS member said Richie was a WS member. Richie has gone to a lot of trouble to upload relevant documentaries, radio interviews, Lia Harris first interview with foster parents etc etc etc.

I don't know who Richie is but I thank him for this valuable resource which is a wonderful archive for us to use!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Y6M4ZwCV73aIu6Fgs-L_Q/videos

Thanks heaps ! Yes, you did provide links but they weren’t attached to the post. Great info, much appreciated.

Last edited:
Or maybe accommodation and living away from home allowances are too expensive for media companies to pay their reporting personnel to be permanently stationed at the search sites in Kendall area.

Also, the Police found something yesterday and shooed the Media away. Maybe not to disclose anything that could be used in case?

I don't believe he did. Caroline Overington doesn't seem to be checking her work lately? Her sequencing is off, her times are contradictory, the type of call MFC made is incorrect (according to MFC's testimony I believe), I'm pretty sure MFC picked up the newspaper as his last course of business on that morning, before he drove back to FGM's house, CO states the photograph time has been verified, yet there has been nothing reported from the coroner that this is true and no other media seem to be aware of it, imo. These two articles, both penned by CO, were published one day apart. Details matter!!!!!! (ETA to add that even the timing of FGM's death is incorrect, according to information brought to light here yesterday):

CAROLINE OVERINGTON LITERARY EDITOR NOVEMBER 18, 2021

About 9.30am, William’s foster father left the house. We know this is true because his phone has been tracked. He made a Skype call from an area with better internet connection, then picked up a paper and dropped by the chemist to fill a script.

We know William was still alive when he left the house because there’s that famous photograph of him, playing on the deck in his bright red suit.

It was taken at 9.37am. That has likewise been verified.

NoCookies | The Australian

-------------------------
EXCLUSIVE CAROLINE OVERINGTON LITERARY EDITOR NOVEMBER 19, 2021:

Detectives also never considered the foster father a suspect. He left the house before 9am. He picked up a script from the chemist, then paid for a newspaper, and made a call using Wi-Fi. All of his movements have been verified.

NoCookies | The Australian

--------------------------
The FGM is sitting reading a paper in one of the photos. Was it delivered in the morning to her house, if so what time was it delivered. I wonder. The newspaper on FGM's lap draws my attention for some reason...

Yes I have been checking references and searching everything too ........ when I first heard of the encounter with the truck driver I had thought she pulled off the tarmac onto the verge, as you do, to let trucks past.....but kept driving slowly..

But now, I think "pulled over" actually meant parked and stopped.

Can anyone recall this part of Craddock's questioning at the Inquest???

IMO

I transcribed that part of the interview -

A trailer coming down really fast and I pulled, he think, he thought I pulled over cos he acknowledged me by saying ‘thanks for pulling over.’

But, I pulled over, cos I’ve got my head out the window looking for W******.

And then I drive really slow on (bleeped out) get to the riding school and I just think ‘he’s not here’. And then I bring the car back up. And I just ran out and look for him again

What would be good to know is where that exact stop was for FM...

Last edited:
For me personally, I have been following the case since the beginning, just not through WS. I’ve followed the MSM, watched the interviews like 60 Minutes, listened to the podcasts etc and I formed an opinion a long time ago that something just didn’t feel right with the FF. IMO, from the outset, it didn’t appear as an abduction.

I was happy to be proven wrong and for a long time it appeared that I would be (and still could be), however with the latest developments in the case (new lead investigator, coroner’s orders, new POI etc) it has spiked my interest again and I decided to follow the WS threads to see what other people think and feel.

I’ve also been going over the older threads to get an idea about what other members speculated about and what was discussed and IMO there is just a different feel now that the FM is the current POI and I find it interesting.

I like reading what people are thinking with the new direction the investigation is taking. I like reading that people are open to looking at the investigation in a new light and I myself am still open to whatever the outcome is regardless of how I feel.

On a side note, the case itself is of personal interest to me as I have an 11 year old nephew who hasn’t lived with his bio mother in over 7 years, has no relationship with his bio father and instead, lives very happily with his two aunts and grandmother. He was lucky to have never have had to go into the foster system which was a high possibility in his early life. I, like many others just want dear William to be found and returned to those who love him and for those who wronged him to be brought to justice, whoever they may be.

Love this & agree. My own side note is that although I’m from Qld, on the day this happened my partner & I were on holiday in Sydney at the time & remember it being on the news in our hotel room from the first day.

When did the witness come forward having seen someone throwing an item from the car window?
I feel this excellent question also needs further investigation..... and digging through media articles .... as it appears to be new information....IMO

Daily Mail Australia understands the Mazda hatchback, which once belonged to William's late foster grandmother, was allegedly driven by his foster mother on September 12, 2014 - the morning the three-year-old disappeared.

A NSW Police source said officers believe an object may have been thrown from the vehicle as it was driven along Batar Road at Kendall. That area is the middle of a massive forensic police search.

William Tyrrell car seized by cops was 'driven by his foster mother the morning he vanished' | Daily Mail Online

I think it has possibly taken an Inquest..... and that we may have needed to listen more closely to what Craddock QC was asking, and his statements......

The first week of hearings will explore William's foster and biological families, when he disappeared and the action taken shortly after he went missing.

Mr Craddock said there was no doubt William's biological parents were in Sydney the day he disappeared.

"Investigators haven't positively drawn the conclusion that no relative or associate was involved in William's disappearance," he said.

Coroner hears from William Tyrrell's carer | Blue Mountains Gazette | Katoomba, NSW

Oh
My
God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads