Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know what car FFC used to pick her sister up from Port Macquarie Airport?
No, but I have worked out when the trip occurred..

It was Sunday afternoon the 14th Sept and they returned at approx 6:30pm..... So daylight hours... and FM remembered the two cars parked on Benaroon Drive at approx 5pm on the way back....

Reference: Chapter 4 Pg 56 Missing William Tyrrell by Caroline Overington.

Last edited:
No, but I have worked out when the trip occurred..

It was Sunday afternoon the 14th Feb and they returned at approx 6:30pm..... So daylight hours... and FM remembered the two cars parked on Benaroon Drive at approx 5pm on the way back....

Reference: Chapter 4 Pg 56 Missing William Tyrrell by Caroline Overington.
February?

…. and yet another example of needing to control the narrative.
I see the Fp entering a house which seems far cheaper than the forever home I believe them to have lived in up to 2020. Have they moved ? I wonder if so and why

She reminds me so much of a person I know and certainly that person wouldn’t take well to a home or appearance reduction especially if it were “ their forever home”

There are always multiple facets to the truth and I strongly feel aside from the obvious fact no one knows where WT is , that there’s other stuff public aren’t privy too afoot .

Maybe find a new place, but the sale of the house was already in progress. You do not need long experience in real estate to finalise a contract that you are not a signatory to. You have no business in that contract.
In addition the home was bought by a friend of a friend.
ETA:
August 25 to September 1: Foster mother tees up visit with her husband to travel with William and his sister to her mother’s place on Benaroon Drive, Kendall, to sort through property prior to house sale.

Week beginning September 8: Contracts due to be exchanged on Benaroon Drive house after foster grandmother sells property to a friend of a friend.

William Tyrrell’s doomed life

Last edited:
When did she let police know she’d driven FGM’s car that morning does anyone remember offhand?
Day 6 - it was in the video interview - the clip that was released by the Coroner during the inquest.

But I believe Craddock questioned FM about it at the inquest..... can anyone from the inquest remember this??
FM stated that she turned left at Batar Creek Road, and then said towards the Riding School (which is turning right..) Contradictory statements.

William Tyrrell's foster mother gives her version of what happened at the home where he disappeared | Daily Mail Online
IMO

So is it the fact she lied about driving the car that’s prompted this latest search do we think?

I believe so. I’ve listened to so many interviews with her and podcasts today, looking for where this drive fits. It doesn’t.

I believe she only mentioned it six days later because the case was getting so much attention, she was worried the truck driver who saw her and acknowledged her was going to come forward.

IMO

I believe so. I’ve listened to so many interviews with her and podcasts today, looking for where this drive fits. It doesn’t.

I believe she only mentioned it six days later because the case was getting so much attention, she was worried the truck driver who saw her and acknowledged her was going to come forward.

IMO

that's actually mind-blowing...

Why has it taken them 7 years to see this major hole? I just can't..

I think it has possibly taken an Inquest..... and that we may have needed to listen more closely to what Craddock QC was asking, and his statements......

The first week of hearings will explore William's foster and biological families, when he disappeared and the action taken shortly after he went missing.

Mr Craddock said there was no doubt William's biological parents were in Sydney the day he disappeared.

"Investigators haven't positively drawn the conclusion that no relative or associate was involved in William's disappearance," he said.

Coroner hears from William Tyrrell's carer | Blue Mountains Gazette | Katoomba, NSW

IMO

we need the exact date of when she brings the truck driver in? was that 6 days later in an interview? i know we have sleuthed this thoroughly in many past threads - but it would be important to include that now to demonstrate the timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring