Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet, she literally told Lia Harris TWICE that she picked up her sister from the airport "THAT NIGHT" (the 12th) in Episode 1 of the Little Boy Lost podcast (12:00 & 16:28):

‎Little Boy Lost: Part 1: Interview with William's foster parents on Apple Podcasts

Yes actually you are quite right.... she did say that in the podcast, I remember that....
However in book, it is afternoon.

Do we mark this down as another discrepancy???

Reference: Chapter 4 Pg 56 Missing William Tyrrell by Caroline Overington.

IMO

I transcribed that part of the interview -

A trailer coming down really fast and I pulled, he think, he thought I pulled over cos he acknowledged me by saying ‘thanks for pulling over.’

But, I pulled over, cos I’ve got my head out the window looking for W******.

And then I drive really slow on (bleeped out) get to the riding school and I just think ‘he’s not here’. And then I bring the car back up. And I just ran out and look for him again

What would be good to know is where that exact stop was for FM...

William Tyrrell’s foster mother gives her version of events

so, what might we get from this kids? :) why mention the truck driver? irrelevant and unnecessary? why would the police care if she saw a truck driving on the road, really fast and thanked her for stopping?

And where was she stopping - as 'pulled over' means to stop or slow your car down really, really slow. Would be great to know where this stop was as it sounds in the middle of nowhere? definitely not uphill, as the truck was coming down 'really fast'. JMO MOO IMO (possibly)

it would be great to see a map whereby can see hilly areas in that neck of the woods

Love this & agree. My own side note is that although I’m from Qld, on the day this happened my partner & I were on holiday in Sydney at the time & remember it being on the news in our hotel room from the first day.

Awe thank you William has certainly captured the hearts of many and it’s such a shame it’s under the worst of circumstances. He deserved so much better. Hoping the police are on the right track this time and William is found sooner rather than later.

She did not tell them. The first mention of her driving *at all* was in her video walkthrough 6 days later with police. The truck driver must have seen her and come forward so that's why she's changed her story??

BBM: The first mention that we have a link for.

I am pretty sure that absolutely no-one here has seen the notes that the responding officers have about their first conversations with FM.

There is no way that we know even a small fraction of what is in the police brief.

imo

Thanks heaps ! Yes, you did provide links but I got lost finding the right one to watch. Great info, much appreciated.

<modsnip>

I am going to start using the media 'no discussion' thread to post links to that I post in message threads. Hopefully others will do the same so that links can be discovered more readily to refer to.

Last edited by a moderator:
P: So you raised the alarm immediately?

M: Well I raced around for a bit, then went down and got the neighbour to help, then D came back, because he had a meeting.

D: I had a meeting and I arrived back and there was a bit of confusion if William was with me, because he’s always looking out for me and my car, and I was on my way back, and I’d arrived back and been asked if William was with me and I said no, then I immediately got out of the car and started looking around, and within 5 minutes we raised the alarm and I think I ran the perimeter of the whole street within about 10-15 minutes, and I mean, he wouldn’t, he’s not a wanderer, he wouldn’t even cross the street by himself. He wouldn’t go far.

———————-

Again, no mention of the drive. No time for the drive.

MFC arrives home 10.35. Neighbours helping the parents. 000 called 10.57. Police arrive.

So when did she take the drive?
https://www.news.com.au/national/wi...events/video/20ba61ea70b8eff19797f006d4314a24
William Tyrrell’s foster mother gives her version of events
https://www.news.com.au/national/wi...events/video/20ba61ea70b8eff19797f006d4314a24
I will keep asking until I find out.

William Tyrrell missing child Australia: IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure

P: So you raised the alarm immediately?

M: Well I raced around for a bit, then went down and got the neighbour to help, then D came back, because he had a meeting.

This was a Yes or No answer. The FM did not answer the question. Why?

Instead, we know she "raced around for a bit". She does not say she searched for William.

What was she doing while racing around for "A BIT"? How long was "A BIT"?

Time is critical when searching for a missing child.

Racing around in a car, on a bike, on a horse, on her feet are some possibilities.

IMHO.

She did not tell them. The first mention of her driving *at all* was in her video walkthrough 6 days later with police. The truck driver must have seen her and come forward so that's why she's changed her story??

I think it likely the police detective received information from a witness who observed FFC driving out of Benaroon. Could have been either Mrs Sharpley, Mrs H(can't recall her name - the other kind neighbour who assisted in searching), other neighbours or someone driving along Batar Creek Road such as the truck driver that FFC details to the police detective in the 22 second section of the walk-thru as detailed in this media article.

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...o/news-story/c785efb1ae0d0864af718ca48b6775a6

so, what might we get from this kids? :) why mention the truck driver? irrelevant and unnecessary? why would the police care if she saw a truck driving on the road, really fast and thanked her for stopping?

And where was she stopping - as 'pulled over' means to stop or slow your car down really, really slow. Would be great to know where this stop was as it sounds in the middle of nowhere? definitely not uphill, as the truck was coming down 'really fast'. JMO MOO IMO (possibly)

it would be great to see a map whereby can see hilly areas in that neck of the woods
I just think there was absoulety no need to drive 1km up the road to look for William in that particular area.
It doesn't make sense .

I just think there was absoulety no need to drive 1km up the road to look for William in that particular area.
It doesn't make sense .

In CS's recent case, her parents drove to all the places that they used to go in that area, as children, when they were searching for CS in the morning after she disappeared.
I am not sure that made sense, as CS is a 4 year old who likely has no concept of where they used to go as children, or would go there in the middle of the night.

People become frantic when looking for their lost child. How far can they go? Are they hiding in a cupboard? Did they run down the road, they've never done that before? Where is he?

They don't necessarily make sense.

imo

Last edited:
It doesn't make sense .

OTOH, I think I might have done something similar if a car was at hand. Sure beats walking. I might want to yell out to anyone I saw on the street or in their front yard: "My son has gone missing. Have you seen a little boy in a Spiderman suit?" ... something like that.

OTOH, I think I might have done something similar if a car was at hand. Sure beats walking. I might want to yell out to anyone I saw on the street or in their front yard: "My son has gone missing. Have you seen a little boy in a Spidererman suit?" ... something like that.

She was obviously driving slowly enough that a truck driver thought she pulled over to let him pass.

imo

2GB

https://youtu.be/UmVi7aaUv1Y

Interviewer: And what was the time between when you last him and when you realized he was missing?

FM: Ummm .. there’s a big gjassy grassy clump of grass and I thought maybe he’s hiding in that, and I raced down there and I raced back up again and I think Mum must have heard me yelling out for William because she’s standing up and I walk back around to where we were sitting and she’s standing and I just said “is he here?” and she said “why would he be here?” and I said “well, I can’t find him” and she said “what do you mean, why can’t you find him?” and I said “he’s gone”

Interviewer: So just a matter of minutes from when saw him to when he was gone, you must have thought he has to be within 50 metres of where you were?

FM: Yes, less than, uh *launches into story about a shopping centre*

Gets back to where Mum had said “where’s he gone”

FM: we raced inside and we pulled open every wardrobe we pulled open every cupboard, we went back around the house again, I just have gone around that house about ten times. We went inside and outside that house I can’t believe how many times and then Mum said, I think Mum said “you go down and I’ll stay up here”. And then I went down the road and I saw one of the neighbours who was just absolutely fabulous, one of the first neighbours I saw. She just said, I asked her if she’d seen a little boy in a Spider-Man suit cause she had a play area in her house, and I thought maybe he was attracted to that if he’d wandered off. And she said “no no no, nothing, I don’t know anything” And so she said “I’ll come and help you”. Searching the estate and then we went right down the end and there was another neighbour who came out to help and we were all searching and yelling out for William yelling out for William and I thought, ok, he’s not here. He’s not here. And I raced back home, my husband had got home from his meeting, and I said is William with you and he looked at me as if to say what a really stupid question of course he’s not with me, where is he. And you went off and you just raced around trying to find him. I went back down with one of the neighbours, and we kept looking we kept looking, down to the back of the bus stop and back, all through the houses. And then I thought ok, I’ve gotta call 000. And that’s when I went back upstairs, and I made that call.

No drive.

60 Minutes:

abbreviated version

“Playing on that patio area, Mum and I were sitting in two chairs, and then he jumped off”.

“And he was playing on the, the grass”

“And then what he did was, he went um just around to the right”.

“I could still hear him, he was still roaring”

“Umm, and then umm… nothing”

“That was it. That’s my last sound”.

“I couldn’t hear him, I couldn’t see him”

(no birds, wind etc)

(All the William where are you stuff)

interviewer talks about kids liking to wait for daddy’s car:

“And I remember saying can you see Daddy’s car. And there was no answer, there was no answer. There was no answer”

(when, when did you say this?)

“And then I raced back around, and I said to Mum, he’s not there, he’s gone”

“And she said what do you mean he’s gone, and I said he’s he’s disappeared he’s not there”

Racing around the house, couldn’t see him, where are you.

Father arrives home. Neighbours, searching, 000 call.

No drive.

FFC said on podcast she hadn't seen her since 'dad' died.

I can't find where FM says she hadn't seen her mother since her dad died.

M: I took the photo, I took three photos, I do photo books, of what we do as a family every year. So every time we go somewhere I have my camera and I just take pictures of what they’re doing, and I thought Mum’s getting old, be really good for William and his sister to have memories of being at Mum’s. And my Dad passed away in February that year so that was really the first time we’d been back since Dad passed away, and we were going to go visit Dad’s grave, they were drawing some pictures to put on his grave, they were sending messages to Opa and things like that. I just thought, I want to just take some pictures of that.

IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure

In this podcast, FM says she hasn't had a chance to visit her father's grave since they put him in the ground, February, 2014.

Part 1: Interview with William's foster parents - Little Boy Lost - Omny.fm

Also, the Police found something yesterday and shooed the Media away. Maybe not to disclose anything that could be used in case?

Do you know which search site was the find at
I can't find where FM says she hadn't seen her mother since her dad died.

M: I took the photo, I took three photos, I do photo books, of what we do as a family every year. So every time we go somewhere I have my camera and I just take pictures of what they’re doing, and I thought Mum’s getting old, be really good for William and his sister to have memories of being at Mum’s. And my Dad passed away in February that year so that was really the first time we’d been back since Dad passed away, and we were going to go visit Dad’s grave, they were drawing some pictures to put on his grave, they were sending messages to Opa and things like that. I just thought, I want to just take some pictures of that.

IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure

In this podcast, FM says she hasn't had a chance to visit her father's grave since they put him in the ground, February, 2014.

Part 1: Interview with William's foster parents - Little Boy Lost - Omny.fm

The link and timeline information I put upthread a little while ago with a link to the audio - Lia Harris 2015 part 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring