Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another lie / weird thing.

FGM died in December 2020. Her will was changed 3 days before her death, apparently (even though she had dementia).

But it was reported to the media (from FM probably) that her mother died in March this year. Why?
The probate was published, the applicant (FM) was published for the death in December 2020, not March 2021.
Is there a link stating FGM had dementia? I remember some rumours were started on SM but have never heard it from a credible source.

If a 'deck person' was coming to look at the deck after the property was sold, it must have been a building inspection requirement before settlement?
Why else would you spend money on the property you had just sold?

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

At her age of 80 or so she may have been starting to exhibit aspects of dementia (and not being aware of it herself, as is often the case) and daughter and son in law maybe said "Don't bother yourself with all of that, we'll take care of it for you."

Last edited by a moderator:
At her age of 80 or so she may have been starting to exhibit aspects of dementia (and not being aware of it herself, as is often the case) and daughter and son in law maybe said "Don't bother yourself with all of that, we'll take care of it for you."

I can see that. But the FFC said to Caroline Overington that they went up there to help her sort through sentimental items that the FGM was going to donate.

LT must be 11+ years old and quiet capable of telling her side of the story also. I’m sure DOCS questioned her before removing her from the FF’s care.
I work with young children who sustain bruises / marks consistent with their behaviour in school. Some would create action from FACS no doubt but often the family explanation is completely understood eg trampoline or cat

I tbink the standard precipitating FACS action may ( I don’t know for sure ) differ to the level on biological parents

at 11 ... ask the girl . I’m sure it will indicate if abusive

From thread 1 on websleuths!

The foster mother posted on this police link (now deleted) on the day William went missing.
His foster mother was posting on facebook the day he went missing explaining why his photo had a bruised eye.
On the post, she said that it was bruised at day care, but in her other statements she said it happened when william was crawling on her.

IIRC this was actually the BM commenting and not FM. The 1st photo that was released to the public was an old pic of WT and yes the black eye in that photo was explained by happening at daycare.

There was also a 2nd black eye that happened during a fall with his FM and he had hit the coffee table. IMO

Her behaviour is textbook ASPD based on my experience dealing with educated affluent females of her age with ASPD. That does not make her guilty though and can sometimes muddy the waters because they are concerned about perception in a way many would not quite understand and would be willing to lie to manipulate perception even in a criminal investigation which attracts suspicion.

What is ASPD? Can you help the uneducated that dont know what it is like me?

Do we know what car FFC used to pick her sister up from Port Macquarie Airport?
Great question.... I cant recall if this has been mentioned?? I have read the books and listened to all of the podcasts, but its not something I recall.....

Maybe someone who attended the inquest may know??

Or we could ask Caroline Overington? as pretty sure the media read here.....

Ooops better add an IMO

Great question.... I cant recall if this has been mentioned?? I have read the books and listened to all of the podcasts, but its not something I recall.....

Maybe someone who attended the inquest may know??

Or we could ask Caroline Overington? as pretty sure the media read here.....

Ooops better add an IMO

Imagine how silly they are all going to feel if it turns out that FM is responsible for this? They are all heavily bias towards her IMO

ADMIN NOTE:

No link, no post !!

Mentioning something while failing to provide a link leads to rumors being linked back to Websleuths. If you can’t recall or you ‘think’ you remember, please take the time to find the link or don’t post it.

Unless someone can link to MSM where it is stipulated that William had ADHD, please stop discussing it as fact. The same applies to speculation about mental health of the foster mom. There are no Verified mental health experts in this discussion, so diagnosing such issues is not allowed. We run across this in many discussions where members speculate or guess regarding ADHD, bipolar, borderline personality, psychopathy, narcissism, autism, Aspergers, etc etc.

ALL images require a link to the source, otherwise it is a copyright violation and such posts get removed.

We tend to overlook the occasional off topic post, but such posts and numerous responses take the focus off the case. It can take a lot of time to find and remove all those posts because Mods have to review pages and pages to find all the responses. Mods and Admins aren’t jerks ...we just don’t have unlimited resources to devote to removing chit chat about unrelated matters.

Discussing or criticizing other members (whether new members or veteran members, whether individually or collectively) is just plain tacky. It has zero to do with finding out what happened to William, and is not allowed.

Patience everyone. There are some veteran members who forget they were new here once, and there are new members who forget that veteran members know a lot about this case. Discuss the case at hand without bickering, personalizing or snark.

Thread is open again.

ADMIN NOTE:

No link, no post !!

Mentioning something while failing to provide a link leads to rumors being linked back to Websleuths. If you can’t recall or you ‘think’ you remember, please take the time to find the link or don’t post it.

Unless someone can link to MSM where it is stipulated that William had ADHD, please stop discussing it as fact. The same applies to speculation about mental health of the foster mom. There are no Verified mental health experts in this discussion, so diagnosing such issues is not allowed. We run across this in many discussions where members speculate or guess regarding ADHD, bipolar, borderline personality, psychopathy, narcissism, autism, Aspergers, etc etc.

ALL images require a link to the source, otherwise it is a copyright violation and such posts get removed.

We tend to overlook the occasional off topic post, but such posts and numerous responses take the focus off the case. It can take a lot of time to find and remove all those posts because Mods have to review pages and pages to find all the responses. Mods and Admins aren’t jerks ...we just don’t have unlimited resources to devote to removing chit chat about unrelated matters.

Discussing or criticizing other members (whether new members or veteran members, whether individually or collectively) is just plain tacky. It has zero to do with finding out what happened to William, and is not allowed.

Patience everyone. There are some veteran members who forget they were new here once, and there are new members who forget that veteran members know a lot about this case. Discuss the case at hand without bickering, personalizing or snark.

Thread is open again.

Silly Billy. Thankyou for your explanation and clarifications.

Another lie / weird thing.

FGM died in December 2020. Her will was changed 3 days before her death, apparently (even though she had dementia).

But it was reported to the media (from FM probably) that her mother died in March this year. Why?
The probate was published, the applicant (FM) was published for the death in December 2020, not March 2021.
I wondered already.

Hi :))
Do you remember where exactly FFC said the words “father in the ground “ “William ….rubbish to the side of the road ….”
I’ve just noticed you said paraphrasing but would like to see where she said it . Thank you
bbm
To catch pity, pressing on the tear gland? How could she say that, if it isn't known, what happened to little W?? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helangel