Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing the transcript doesn't pick up is in the answers to the interviewer's question of when they last saw him. The FFC speaks and then MFC says he disappeared "about 10:15 AM." After a beat, you can hear what sounds like the FFC correcting him with a disagreeing "no" at a low volume (@ 1:37).

Last edited:
It’s in the above link

60mins^

William Tyrrell missing child Australia: IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure

police & transcript ^

FF police walk though interview ^

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph
foster mum police walk through interview^

Where's William Tyrrell? - Network Ten
Lia harris podcast^

There we are both interviews, + one transcript,
Foster mum & foster dads walk though interviews & one pod cast for easy non confusing reference

Last edited:
One thing the transcript doesn't pick up is that when the interviewer asks when they last saw him, after the FFC speaks, MFC said he disappeared at "about 10:15 AM." You can hear what sounds like the FFC correcting him with a "no."

Yes, at 1:29

(A small request: please state the time mark at which particulars like that occur within videos.)

Last edited:
Thank you was was starting to do something similar & it was very time consuming & as you say mind numbing!!

So thanks heaps

that effort deserves alcohol. cheers.

giphy.gif

Thank you, I really want this clarified since this would have been her opportunity to dispose of a body. It just seems so crucial and I’m listening to so many interviews and podcast descriptions of that day where this drive is completely omitted.
Well, obviously that drive is the police current interest in her story as well.

from my own memory of following this case from day 1, it was the bio mum commenting on fb and she said it was from daycare/preschool. yes memory is faulty however I remember this being how some of us have known since day 1 that he was a foster child, as his bio mum openly stated this on fb at the time.

if this is the case, the centre/preschool will still have the record of the incident (early childhood settings have to keep records of incidents and illness for 25 years according to the National Regs)

But then FFC realised that there would be records of that so she changed her story?

Hypothetically if WT had "hit his head" as the foster mother interestingly allegedly proposed to Anne Maree Sharpley when she couldn't find him and hypothetically he was placed in the bush, or near rocks or below a tree or below a horse, essentially anything he could have plausibly fallen from himself or allowed someone else to "hit his head", these statements she has made builds a case for her plausible deniability to his death. She effectively provides all the supporting evidence for WT hitting his head in the bush, where William could have been found with a head injury caused by misadventure or unknown other/s.

Interestingly WT could have
  • drowned,
  • been stuck somewhere the mother could not hear him, inside a car or cupboard,
  • have suffocated accidentally,
  • wandered off beyond earshot
  • fallen asleep
  • been ignoring her
But the only two possibilities for this intelligent woman was head injury or abduction, according to Anne Maree Sharpley

Counsel assisting the coroner, Gerard Craddock SC, asked:
“In your experience, that little part of this little village, sound carries pretty well?”
FFC: “Oh, unbelievably. You can hear everything,”
FFC: “When a child hurts themselves unexpectedly, there’s a scream. And it felt like a scream. And it was quick, and it was high-pitched and it was sharp"
FFC: “I got into the bush and I thought ... maybe I imagined it, maybe it was a bird.”
FFC: “William’s cry is quite distinctive when he’s distressed.”
FFC: “But it was quick, it was ... almost only like, three seconds and it sounded muffled.”
FFC: “My immediate thought was somebody has taken him and he’s gone,”
Anne Maree Sharpley testified that the foster mother was;
AMS: “rather upset” and told her words to the effect of:
AMS: “He’s either hit his head and can’t answer me or somebody’s taken him because he knows to answer me.”

William Tyrrell inquest: foster mother immediately thought 'somebody has taken him'

You can hear everything, but you also can't distinguish between a sound you label as distinctive and a bird?
Even if they find WT, FFC has already said she maybe heard him scream in the bushes for a few seconds.

How on earth was she ruled out as a suspect is beyond my comprehension.

That reminds me …
someone posted on here yesterday quoting FFC ; along the lines of ; “We just put our father in the ground … and someone tossed William to the side of the road like rubbish. “

Such cold descriptive language IMO ^^^

Apologies I can’t find a link for it , does anyone know where she said that ?

More lies.

22/11/21 CH7 Reporter Robert Ovadia: “Last week after it became the talk of legal circles, seven news revealed the foster parents had sacked their solicitor the day they were charged.
Then a few days later they quietly reinstated her and told selected journalists that it didn’t happen, which they dutifully reported.
Tonight Seven news can re-confirm it did!

God .. I'm actually getting annoyed, the number of 'possibilities' the FFC put out there in the first few days should have been a huge red flag. She was literally chirping 'look over here', no wait 'look over there' constantly. There were strange cars, screams, WT's bad asthma, shutting down any attempts by media to identify her or her husband, and worrying that two cars meant they were coming back for her FD.

I just can't believe it.

She likes to be in control of the narrative, that's for sure.

That reminds me …
someone posted on here yesterday quoting FFC ; along the lines of ; “We just put our father in the ground … and someone tossed William to the side of the road like rubbish. “

Such cold descriptive language IMO ^^^

Apologies I can’t find a link for it , does anyone know where she said that ?
Can we find a source on this? Her words are very important to this case.

But then FFC realised that there would be records of that so she changed her story?
Maybe the caseworker told BM the daycare story. Either because that is what he had been told himself, in which case shouldn't he confirm that with the daycare? Or, he made it up because he didn't know how the injury had come about and it was just easy to say, or he lied because he didn't want a complaint about WT's care made, Or something else I can't think of. MOO

More lies.

22/11/21 CH7 Reporter Robert Ovadia: “Last week after it became the talk of legal circles, seven news revealed the foster parents had sacked their solicitor the day they were charged.
Then a few days later they quietly reinstated her and told selected journalists that it didn’t happen, which they dutifully reported.
Tonight Seven news can re-confirm it did!

So why all the lying?

There must be a psychological/ psychriatric term that describes FFC's reliance on and continued use of false tense. It's almost like an internalized dual personality issue to me with one dominant personality explaining to the weaker 'acting' personality who then relays information.

I can't think of the proper terms to describe what she does. Ever since I listened to the Lia Harris 1st interview - links upthread yesterday, from 2015, and viewed the 60 Minutes and other documentaries and relisten/rewatch them, I am more flummuxed.

She referred to her father's February 2014 funeral as putting him 'in the ground' and when asked what she would say to the person who took William amongst other strange things she said 'he is not a piece of rubbish to throw to the side of the road' (paraphrased). To me that was astonishing because at the time NSWPOL were investigating pedophile based activity/connections and the narrative that William may still be alive.

She also used a phrase similar to 'I dont get it its ridiculous'. I still can't understand what she meant.

Could the photo album the FFC presented to the Coroner on the last sitting day in 2020 have contained photos that ended up revealing something of interest? I personally found that process rather distasteful. What was FFC trying to prove here with such a public demonstration is a question I immediately pondered when I heard that on a news broadcast.
Bumping post

My understanding is that it was before the MFC arrived home. From going through my notes from attending some of the inquest in Sydney, the drive was included in the number of things she did in her initial search for him and comparing it with AMS and LH evidence. There was a point in the search on Benaroon dr. where the 1st responder was at the house and the FM was still out searching when she was called back to the house and was no longer a part of the search. Neither AMS nor LH Nor any other people from what I recall, talked about observing the FFC grabbing her mum's car and heading down the road to look for WT. It was only today that I read somewhere on this thread that the MFC left briefly in his car in the initial search to look for WT. Is there a link for MFC leaving in his car? MOO
Jumping off my own post, I always found it strange that when she met the policeman in the street, she did not go straight up to the house and talk to him. She was the one with all the information and yet she didn't go near him until she was called. The decisions made were so strange to me. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1