Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help thinking that something just isn't right. I watched the interview with BM from around 2018 by Mel Doyle. BM was beside herself, she couldn't control her shaking and you could see the fear and pain in her eyes, you could hear it in her voice. Contrast this with FFC and all I get is cold vibes, so controlled. Why is there a need to be so cool and calm unless you are trying to hide something and it's all an act? Also, there's an interview that shows a close up of FFC's mouth as she speaks. Too cool, so devoid of emotion. I think I could see duping delight but a bit hard to tell without seeing the whole face.
I guess you didn't see her completely breakdown at the end of her giving her evidence at the inquest. I did :(:(:(

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

I didn't just pull the term adoption out of my hat.

Here is what his birth mom had to say at the inquest:

"William’s biological mother has already told his inquest how she was alarmed when she later found out her son was then being adopted out without her knowledge."
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/p...e/news-story/38baa59f1db54e441f01cc11a6af6eba

I am sorry if you feel that article upon open adoption is 'out of place' here.

I think it is relevant to the discussion because the child was straddling both worlds. It may not seem important to you, to have this discussion about his family situation, but I think it had a big impact upon the children.

I have have read this article before (Allanna is amazing). I think the only person straddling the fence was FFC, it's extremely unlikely William would have ever been adopted. Despite this, it appears FFC struggled to stay in her lane, teaching kids to call the parents bio mum and bio dad, advocating for a reduction in visits and allegedly undermining parent relationship. I'm sure that would be confusing for kids, but this wasn't an adoption situation. Rogue foster carer maybe?

The article itself is written for an american context, our system is very different and assimilation is not a word that is used in child protection, it's insensitive and traumatic to adult survivers.

When I was a tuckshop mother we did not have to have any working with children checks.

parents don't need a blue card when they volunteer at their child's school -

These people do not need a blue card:

• a parent volunteering at their child’s education and care service (unless they are a restricted person, who cannot rely on this exemption)

Working or volunteering with children

addendum:

Restricted person and restricted employment
You must not start or continue in restricted employment if you:

Last edited:
I have have read this article before (Allanna is amazing). I think the only person straddling the fence was FFC, it's extremely unlikely William would have ever been adopted. Despite this, it appears FFC struggled to stay in her lane, teaching kids to call the parents bio mum and bio dad, advocating for a reduction in visits and allegedly undermining parent relationship. I'm sure that would be confusing for kids, but this wasn't an adoption situation. Rogue foster carer maybe?

The article itself is written for an american context, our system is very different and assimilation is not a word that is used in child protection, it's insensitive and traumatic to adult survivers.
So what does 'long term 'out of home' care mean? They are just going to leave the children with the foster family indefinitely, with hour long bi-monthly visits ? o_O

That sounds traumatic in itself, imo.

I thought they were speaking about the walk through, which was 6 days after he went missing?

If the first attending Senior Constable Christopher Rowley had checked and found the vehicle engine/bonnet still warm (having arrived there within 6 minutes) this would have been noted! JMO

The timing of events of WT's disappearance and the FC's descriptions of the morning's events and initial searching, probably are as confusing to the LE...... as they are to us.

There is video of her telling a police officer in her own words though.

Except it doesn’t fit into the timeline given by her, MFC, and the neighbours who were helping her search. Until it is clarified, I consider this a discrepancy. And because I’m feeling very confused by her multiple timelines given over the years, I’m suspicious she would never have mentioned the drive at all if the truck driver hadn’t seen her and acknowledged her while she was pulled over. As far as we know, it wasn’t mentioned until six days later, after the case was receiving national attention. This makes me suspicious that she was concerned that the truck driver would come forward. It’s just one of quite a few discrepancies I would like cleared up. All IMO.

Are you talking about the 'police interview' when the case was about one year old (from memory)? The one that was televised? If so, was the FM's car ride mentioned in that? (not that I remember?)

ETA: I guess you are talking about the 'walk-through' video which was released by the coroner wherein it was the first time we, the public, had ever heard mention of FM's 'car ride'. I wonder why FM (and/or FD) didn't mention it in their 'police interview' which was televised?

I'm talking about the 'walk-through' video released by the Coroner deugirtni.

I don't take the 60min piece as a "police interview" as such. It was a way of putting the foster parents before a curious/suspicious public without identifying them (abiding by FACS requirements). I took the over dramatisation as an appeal to who ever had William to give him back.... for his sister. We all interpret it differently but to me it wasn't intended to be a televised "police interview" where they were going to repeat their police statements.

We know more now thanks to the inquest no doubt there is still a lot we don't know.

I really don't know why the FF believed they had the right to push through an adoption the bio parents where never agreeable to.

Its my understanding that the department works its backside off to keep families together and if bio mum was taking steps to actively improve herself and was proving she a fit mother with the next boy it was likely those foster children would have been returned to her at some stage.

Thats just how I see the usual run of things.

moo

This article says septic tanks are supposed to be pumped clean at least once every 5 years, but many others say every 2-5 years. Was this done previously, and if not, why not?

How Are Septic Tanks Emptied And How Often Should This Be Done?

Yes, I had the same thought tbh when I read that they were searching again. We have owned 2 properties in the past that were both on septic & we had them emptied every 3 years roughly. So wasn’t sure why they would be looking but I guess they are just covering all bases.

So what does 'long term 'out of home' care mean? They are just going to leave the children with the foster family indefinitely, with hour long bi-monthly visits ? o_O

That is foster care. All efforts are taken to keep the children together and in touch with birth families. Is that not a policy in the US?
These children were not taken out of the home because they were physically unsafe or neglected but because the parent were involved in DV, although I have known quite a few DV families in higher socioeconomic levels that have not had their children taken.

parents don't need a blue card when they volunteer at their child's school -

These people do not need a blue card:

• a parent volunteering at their child’s education and care service (unless they are a restricted person, who cannot rely on this exemption)

Working or volunteering with children

addendum:

Restricted person and restricted employment
You must not start or continue in restricted employment if you:

Since she is no longer a parent, she wouldn't be performing tuck shop duties anyway IMO, so it's a bit of a moot point.

I'm talking about the 'walk-through' video released by the Coroner deugirtni.

I don't take the 60min piece as a "police interview" as such. It was a way of putting the foster parents before a curious/suspicious public without identifying them (abiding by FACS requirements). I took the over dramatisation as an appeal to who ever had William to give him back.... for his sister. We all interpret it differently but to me it wasn't intended to be a televised "police interview" where they were going to repeat their police statements.

We know more now thanks to the inquest no doubt there is still a lot we don't know.

I agree Blue Clues.

There was alot of evidence heard at the inquest, alot not revealed to the public, just because something wasn't reported in the media , by the media, doesn't mean evidence wasn't heard or tendered .

The most important person, the coroner IMO, has heard & seen all the evidence, including the many closed court hearings & NPO orders.

All IMO

Yep. Care until 18 (age under review in some states atm) with parent contact where possible is the norm. If FFC wanted to adopt, inter- country is realistically the only legitimate option.

There are different views about it for sure. https://amp-abc-net-au.cdn.ampproje...oster-carers-have-the-chance-to-adopt/9571848

I guess you didn't see her completely breakdown at the end of her giving her evidence at the inquest. I did :(:(:(

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

If FM has done this she is a very good actress with the ability to fool numerous professionals for years IMO. Crying / not crying would have to be part of that .. will be incredible if this is the case after all this time.

Except it doesn’t fit into the timeline given by her, MFC, and the neighbours who were helping her search. Until it is clarified, I consider this a discrepancy. And because I’m feeling very confused by her multiple timelines given over the years, I’m suspicious she would never have mentioned the drive at all if the truck driver hadn’t seen her and acknowledged her while she was pulled over. As far as we know, it wasn’t mentioned until six days later, after the case was receiving national attention. This makes me suspicious that she was concerned that the truck driver would come forward. It’s just one of quite a few discrepancies I would like cleared up. All IMO.

She might have been aware of this:
If the first attending Senior Constable Christopher Rowley had checked and found the vehicle engine/bonnet still warm (having arrived there within 6 minutes) this would have been noted! JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo