Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Timeline for William Tyrrell search extended after rain thwarts progress

The estimated timeframe for the search has now been extended to six weeks instead of the three weeks initially envisioned.

"(There's) no great milestone to report today except to say that the search may well be extended.

"It is obvious to all of us that we couldn't have picked a worse time, in terms of weather. The weather has been atrocious pretty much since we started."

Did they not look at a long range weather forecast or consult a meteorologist ???

"She is an enthusiastic tuckshop mum at a primary school in an exclusive suburb"

Given the AVO/assault charges the FFC mother is facing, how does that affect her Working with Children credentials and being on-site at a school?
When I was a tuckshop mother we did not have to have any working with children checks.

I can't help thinking that something just isn't right. I watched the interview with BM from around 2018 by Mel Doyle. BM was beside herself, she couldn't control her shaking and you could see the fear and pain in her eyes, you could hear it in her voice. Contrast this with FFC and all I get is cold vibes, so controlled. Why is there a need to be so cool and calm unless you are trying to hide something and it's all an act? Also, there's an interview that shows a close up of FFC's mouth as she speaks. Too cool, so devoid of emotion. I think I could see duping delight but a bit hard to tell without seeing the whole face.

There is video of her telling a police officer in her own words though.
Are you talking about the 'police interview' when the case was about one year old (from memory)? The one that was televised? If so, was the FM's car ride mentioned in that? (not that I remember?)

ETA: I guess you are talking about the 'walk-through' video which was released by the coroner wherein it was the first time we, the public, had ever heard mention of FM's 'car ride'. I wonder why FM (and/or FD) didn't mention it in their 'police interview' which was televised?

So police are not naming a POI?

Then it's possible FM is not involved. And if she's not, then I wonder what the other possibilities are?

I wonder what the motivation or strategy is from LE to do all of this.

I am thinking that it is more important what they are NOT saying. For example: There has been no statement from this new crack team explicitly stating that the Foster Parents are NOT involved...this could be a psychological tactic though. (possibly JMO MOO IMO)

Are you talking about the 'police interview' when the case was about one year old (from memory)? The one that was televised? If so, was the FM's car ride mentioned in that? (not that I remember?)

ETA: I guess you are talking about the 'walk-through' video which was released by the coroner wherein it was the first time we, the public, had ever heard mention of FM's 'car ride'. I wonder why FM (and/or FD) didn't mention it in their 'police interview' which was televised?
I thought they were speaking about the walk through, which was 6 days after he went missing?

Yes that is what I heard , and as I posted before - my question is if FFC is not a POI how does that impact on our discussion here - I thought if not POI not allowed sleuthing

Police have gone back to the house with cadaver dogs and did some digging and are now searching where the FFC drive to. Not to mention Laidlaw has stated that nobody is cleared. Shouldn't affect discussions.

I am thinking that it is more important what they are NOT saying. For example: There has been no statement from this new crack team explicitly stating that the Foster Parents are NOT involved...this could be a psychological tactic though. (possibly JMO MOO IMO)
I am unsure who has been ruled out completely ? And who is actually a POI ?? I think it is important to clarify that - as there has been a lot of discussion here about FFC

When I was a tuckshop mother we did not have to have any working with children checks.
I don't think your allowed onto the school grounds without one, unless its a walk through with a staff member before a child is enrolled
Maby in the past people didn't need one but I think its the norm now
I don't think its appropriate to be at a school when fighting child abuse charges and if your a person of interest to a missing child, your ment to inform the working with children of anything new, once the card is issued im pretty sure its upto you to inform them of any changes, you would think there should be a temporary hold on the working with children until the name is cleared

The FFC would have been a volunteer, IMO.

The New Working With Children Check: how does it affect the school canteen? The New Working With Children check (also called the New Check) is designed to protect children from adults who work with them. The New Check commenced in June 2013 and applies to some people who work in the school canteen.

Healthy Kids Association has been advised by the Office of the Children’s Guardian that paid canteen managers will need to get the New Check.

Parents doing volunteer work in the canteen at the school their child attends are exempt per Clause 20 of the Child Protection (Working with Children) Regulation 2013.

For more details, visit www.newcheck.kids.nsw.gov.au and see Who needs the Check?

http://healthy-kids.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/NewworkingwithchildrenFACTSHEETJD190913.pdf

That was a bizarre interview imo. When asked how many minutes between when she saw him and when she noticed he was missing she didn't answer and changed the topic. The interviewer answered it for her. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper