Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking to 2GB’s Ben Fordham on Friday morning, NSW Police Assistant Commissioner Stuart Smith said any evidence found to be linked to the boy’s disappearance could be used to lay charges.

He said the current line of inquiry being investigated has not been “previously explored”.

“The team are looking for evidence within the search area which supports a line of inquiry not previously explored by … investigators,” he said.

“We are there to find evidence. If we find evidence that supports charging a person with an indictable offence in William’s disappearance, that prosecution will be pursued.

Importance of Tyrrell cloth finds revealed

Listen here from 1:27:50: Ben Fordham Live - Friday, 26th November - 2GB

wonder what theyve found so far to fit in with their theory, enough evidence to continue this search, hopefully more than pieces of fabric?
also how could fabric rule someone in or out if it belonged to a poi?
clothes get misplaced, blow off lines etc?

I had such high hopes last week that Williams family would finally know what happened to him, but now not so much.. Is it bad that I’m hoping his FFC is responsible?? It’s awful to think that she could be to blame but it’s such a better scenario than the thought of him being taken away, terrified and being hurt by a stranger.

Importance of cloth finds as search for William Tyrrell continues

The significance of the items discovered during the search for William Tyrrell has been revealed, with investigators “very happy” with the finds.

November 26, 2021 - 12:30PM

He said the current line of inquiry being investigated has not been “previously explored”.

“The team are looking for evidence within the search area which supports a line of inquiry not previously explored by … investigators,” he said.

Authorities revealed today they are “very happy” with the items they have uncovered so far in the renewed search for the case of missing boy William Tyrrell.

So far investigators have located at least 15 objects of interest, including pieces of cloth and part of a hessian bag, which have been bagged and sent off for examination.

Mr Bennett said every item deemed to be relevant to the investigation will be forensically examined.

“We are very happy with (the) items in terms of eliminating people or proving what happened to William Tyrrell,” he told reporters on Friday morning.

“The message from the investigative team is what they’ve located so far is cause enough to keep going.”

Importance of Tyrrell cloth finds revealed

'Look I think where I need to leave it Ben, is the team are looking for evidence within the search area which supports a line of inquiry not previously explored by homicide investigators, we are there to find evidence, if we find evidence that, that, that supports charging a person with an indictable offense in William's disappearance then that prosecution will be pursued. Anything that we find at that scene gets catalogued and obviously Harriet Graham is being updated almost daily on the progress.'

Assistant Commissioner, Stuart Smith.

Ben Fordham Live - Friday, 26th November - 2GB

So, even though FM left out the part about driving FGMs car that morning in various discussions, the possibility that she used that opportunity wasn't previously explored, which they are doing now.

Orders from the coroner. She needs to be satisfied that all avenues have been investigated to hand down her findings or continue with the inquest & hear more evidence, she has a huge responsibility...........all IMO

I certainly don't envy her at all .......

Thanks. The FM as POI has been the sole focus of the past 4 or 5 threads so I was interested in any other possibilities gu
Orders from the coroner. She needs to be satisfied that all avenues have been investigated to hand down her findings or continue with the inquest & hear more evidence, she has a huge responsibility...........all IMO

I certainly don't envy her at all .......

Thanks. The FM as a POI has been the sole focus for the past 4 or 5 threads, so was interested in any other possible scenarios.

All my brain could come up with is FM & LE on the same side in order to flush out the real suspect. But your scenario makes more sense. Although I think my scenario is more interesting :p

I want to make sure I have this right.

There is the mainstream media footage of FFC (with her face pixilated, of course, to protect her identity) talking to the ponytailed woman wearing the dark suit and sunglasses along the side of the road (I don't know her name or position, but my understanding is she is some type of government official):

William Tyrrell’s foster dad details his frantic search for toddler

In that very short clip, FFC mentions the truck driver, driving "more" or on "Moore," getting to the riding school, going back to the property, and looking for WT again. That was during the "walkthrough interview" on 18 September 2014, correct? When was that footage released by the way? I know that the "riding school" was brought up in the March 2019 inquest, and there were media articles about the riding school dating as far back as 27 March 2019.

If so, it leaves me so perplexed that she would leave those details out of so many subsequent instances, never mind the 000 call (the NSW interview in April 2015, the 2015 60 Minutes interview, the 2015 Lia Harris interview), one right after the other. These are large details, and we never really hear about how much she ransacked the house looking for him other than opening a few cupboards (i.e. were all the closets checked, inside Nanna's car, in the garage, in the shower, any type of hiding place, etc). If he's not a wanderer, surely every nook and cranny was looked at in the house.

I am perplexed why an investigator wouldn't be more suspect of this activity considering the ambiguity behind his disappearance. Why go to the riding school and not the fire road at the end of Benaroon Drive which is closer by (oh, yes, because "downhill" makes "more sense," huh)? Early on, essentially, investigators had to have been working with a very small window: from 9:37 AM (proof of life photo) to 10:35 AM (husband arrives home after five minute warning text) to 10:56 AM 000 call.

Then, within 12 hours (though we've also heard 48 hours), they are working with FFC's recollection of the twin cars parked on Ellendale Crescent which NO ONE else in the neighbourhood supported, even though, according to FFC, the cars were parked there from the time she said "hello" to the Kookaburras at about 7:30 AM to later on when she is "looking over her shoulder" whilst playing with WT and noticing they were still there (I've referenced this from Part I of the Lia Harris Little Boy Lost podcast and provided a link before). These were cars where the windows were rolled down (according to her), with no one in them. These "mysterious" people (at least two of them) had to have been walking around the neighbourhood or in someone's home nearby, yet no one came forward to identify them or the cars, and at least two neighbours commented on how crazy the timing of the disappearance was (and they presumably didn't see these mysterious cars or the people driving them either) and/or how there wouldn't have been that many local children in the area at that time on that day to attract paedophiles in the first place.

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed in interviews etc how FM has subtle digs about William’s behaviour whilst also painting herself as mother of the year? Once you notice it you see it constantly.

He was ‘very masculine’ seems a strange description too. I get the impression there were real problems there with her ability to accept him as he was and couldn’t control him as she would have liked.

Just an observation.

The other thing she does is explain things like why the cadaver dogs picked up no scent of him leaving, which don’t need to be explained by her.

‎Where's William Tyrrell?: Aftermath on Apple Podcasts

William Tyrrell: Inside privileged life of foster mother, why she hates Spiderman photo | Daily Mail Online

it’s a mildly erky thing to say about a dear little boy. (Very masculine)

I want to make sure I have this right.

There is the mainstream media footage of FFC (with her face pixilated, of course, to protect her identity) talking to the ponytailed woman wearing the dark suit and sunglasses along the side of the road. In that very short clip, FFC mentions the truck driver, driving on "Moore," getting to the riding school, going back to the property, and looking for WT again. That was during the "walkthrough interview" on 18 September 2014, correct?

My thoughts on when she says "than I drive really slow on more & I get to the riding school & I just think , he's not here "

I think I've seen others here mention that "more" was maybe a street name?? ( sorry if already discussed I could have missed it )

I think she's just meaning further along & when she says this she is indicating with her hands moving forward.

Yes walkthru was the 18/9/14

William Tyrrell’s foster dad details his frantic search for toddler

Last edited:
Didn't the FGM describe William as masculine? IIRC the FGM also made comments about how he rolled the dice and his mood that morning. Wish they asked what her daughter's mood or reaction to William's behaviour was.
I thought that that was said by the FFC. I may be wrong though, it is so hard to keep track.

Just following up on something that was mentioned are few days ago, inregards to mfc being observed crying and upset in the house.
Just went threw inquest notes, it was PS that saw mfc crying inside the house when he went over to speak to fgm in regards to William being missing that morning.
It was stated in his 2016 police statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper