Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the toddler is also a looked after child, that timeframe should be be even shorter. I do think 20 minutes is a reasonable amount of time to look around for a child, who could have been hiding or wandered further down the estate.

Now that I’m thinking on it, I’m surprised there was no mention of William’s looked after status in the initial emergency call. I appreciate that LE responded very quickly anyway; However that pertinent information would have been useful for the call handle.

That’s what gets me tbh. The apparent lack of guilt the average person would feel at at merely losing sight of a child. It would be a valid emotion and understandable emotion to express.

I do think William has been unsupervised, therefore missing, for longer than has been claimed. I’m just not sure there was a planned, calculated murder committed by people who cared about him and who have continued to keep his case in the public eye.

If the FM is responsible, I definitely don't think that it was planned, because if it was, it was very badly planned. She changed her stories too many times and there's far too many inconsistencies. So, I think that leaves only two options.

1. Accidental death when she wasn't near him.
2. Heat of the moment death where she snapped.

William deserves to be found.

so wait, was it the night of picking her sister up from the airport she ran to officers stationed outside to tell them about the two oddly parked cars, and the next day she made a statement that didn’t include these odd cars?

That's the story, but as you can see, it makes zero sense.

William deserves to be found.

so wait, was it the night of picking her sister up from the airport she ran to officers stationed outside to tell them about the two oddly parked cars, and the next day she made a statement that didn’t include these odd cars?

From what i can gather, this is what happened *IMO*.

1. 12/9 000 call. No statement of suspicious cars (She actually says "no, no, no no" when the operator asked if there was anyone suspicious or vehicles she noticed.)

2. 14/9 first official Statement to police. No mention of cars or driving to search for William

3. 15/9 Police canvassed Batar Creek Road and a motorist has come forward (the truck driver perhaps) telling the police that they saw her in FGM's car.

4. 18/9 Walkthrough video statement to police where FM introduces that she drove to search for William

5. No mention by FM ever since in numerous podcasts, interviews, statements, etc about driving to search, her walkthrough video was only released to the public through the coroner in 2019, the first time the public was ever made aware of it.

Last edited:
Not many hessian bags around now which do degrade most of the garden bags are not biodegradable, they are nylon fibres in a mesh pattern with some kind of plastic fabric overlay. They will be still identifiable in hundreds of years, IMO.

Imo the so-called hessian discovered at the search site is more likely to be remnants of green plastic hessian-like garden disposal bags. From experience normal fabric hessian disintegrates rapidly once wet and in contact with soil for an extended period of time.

From experience the bags do not last very long and the structure weakens holes develop and edges fray.

The link shows a similar bag to what I have used and refer to.

Garden Waste Bags for sale | Shop with Afterpay | eBay AU

I have wondered about this. One theory I thought of was that WT could have been rushed to hospital in the car and he didn't survive. Maybe he swallowed someone's pills or had a snake bite. I know that doesn't fit in in with the current search area though. Just trying to think of all possibilities.

That is a similar hypothesis to my comment earlier. He may have been injured and was placed into the rear of the car unconscious, then stood up on the back seat whereby Mr Ronald Chapman spotted him, and BOTH cars driving recklessly along Laurel Street. If William then collapsed again and passed away, he could have been buried nearby, or hidden in the brush somewhere. Otherwise someone else may have taken him , someone related to the Bio family, or friendship circle- and he might still be alive somewhere. However negating that argument is the Law enforcement comments regarding POI currently and the FM as of particular interest, and the dig site. They would not go down this road IMO unless they had substantial evidence to back them up, especially in this case which has garnered world wide attention. Remember the Police determination to find Brian Laundrie in that Florida swamp, went on for weeks, and they never wavered nor left the area until he was found (with parental help) . In that case also, there was in all probability undisclosed evidence available in order to keep them hunting in that particular place for so long. Same in this case IMO.

Where is it stated LE have photos of William’s shoes still on scene when they arrived? The photos of William barefoot on the deck with his shoes behind him at the door are before he disappeared. They don’t prove or disprove FFC’s statement that he put them on before playing on the grass. IMO.

The mods removed part of your comment where you stated something as fact, asserting that it had been in numerous publications. I only remember because I queried your point and my comment was also removed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I said no such thing.
I have not mentioned publications in my comments that I remember.
You must be thinking of someone else.

That is a similar hypothesis to my comment earlier. He may have been injured and was placed into the rear of the car unconscious, then stood up on the back seat whereby Mr Ronald Chapman spotted him, and BOTH cars driving recklessly along Laurel Street.

Chapman's statement was given so late in the piece, and is so fuzzy about the vehicles, that I tend to discount it.

Had he taken the initiative and called the police as soon as he heard about William on the media, then i think his statement may have been of some significance.

@Marylouise911
FFC said hi to the kookaburras at about 7:30 AM,

I even doubt this is true. I have been communicating with kookaburras my whole life because I grew up in a rural area near Kendall. Kookaburras sit high in trees and call out very early in the morning (at dawn, or just before), but they don't visit on the verandah until later in the day generally. They come on the clock. I still feed them every night at 5pm and if I am outside and i'm later than 5pm, they actually fly into my head to tell me to hurry up. LOL Cheeky little buggers.

Never in my 20+ years of living with Kookaburras, have I seen them appear in the morning.

@Marylouise911

I even doubt this is true. I have been communicating with kookaburras my whole life because I grew up in a rural area near Kendall. Kookaburras sit high in trees and call out very early in the morning (at dawn, or just before), but they don't visit on the verandah until later in the day generally. They come on the clock. I still feed them every night at 5pm and if I am outside and i'm later than 5pm, they actually fly into my head to tell me to hurry up. LOL Cheeky little buggers.

Never in my 20+ years of living with Kookaburras, have I seen them appear in the morning.

Gotta fit that car sighting in and somehow explain the sliding door being open right? 2 birds one stone? Clever….

IMO

No, I have never gone out with a torch to find them, but they are not too far away. Quite loud.

If we go outside, we can see them flit from tree to tree.
We have a lot of them around here. We can hear them laughing in the early morning, then you can see them flit to another tree and continue their laughter.

If we go outside, we can see them flit from tree to tree.
We have a lot of them around here. We can hear them laughing in the early morning, then you can see them flit to another tree and continue their laughter.

They usually don't feed until later. You must be an early riser! I don't get up at dawn, admittedly, but never have I seen them come and 'visit' in the early hours of the day.

Probably Fehon or Rupp should have done that, right from the get-go.

They probably also should have not allowed people to tramp all over the place before bringing in the sniffer dog.

A lot of mistakes were made in the first week or so of the investigation ... even when they felt something was off, and decided to bring in the sex crimes squad.

imo

what’s the Golden Rule - Never Assume Anything ( imo)

upload_2021-11-28_0-49-4.png

what’s the Golden Rule - Never Assume Anything ( imo)

View attachment 324285

I was astounded that they didn't barricade off the street, initially. People were reportedly coming and going. I was always worried that William went out of there in someone's boot, while police were there.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member