Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what i can gather, this is what happened *IMO*.

1. 12/9 000 call. No statement of suspicious cars (She actually says "no, no, no no" when the operator asked if there was anyone suspicious or vehicles she noticed.)

2. 14/9 first official Statement to police. No mention of cars or driving to search for William

3. 15/9 Police canvassed Batar Creek Road and a motorist has come forward (the truck driver perhaps) telling the police that they saw her in FGM's car.

4. 18/9 Walkthrough video statement to police where FM introduces that she drove to search for William

5. No mention by FM ever since in numerous podcasts, interviews, statements, etc about driving to search, her walkthrough video was only released to the public through the coroner in 2019, the first time the public was ever made aware of it.

EXCELLENT!

If we go outside, we can see them flit from tree to tree.
We have a lot of them around here. We can hear them laughing in the early morning, then you can see them flit to another tree and continue their laughter.

Next time I'm awake just before sunrise I'll go out with my 750 metre laser torch beam and see if I can spot them.

Is it a stretch to imagine the FFC, when she gathered the keys to the FGM's car, she may have gathered FGM's overcoat? and a pommed cap even?

Is it possible that the events of the morning are generally correct but that the order of them is off? She ensured that FGM and FD were well-busied, then bustled away with those two entirely unaware of her absence?

Might there have been a touch of marital discord, accentuated by the bond between the foster dad and Wm?

Things aren't always as they seem and things often happen for reasons beyond an original one. I do think one person knows more than three other persons but that's JMO.

Busy morning, one particulary busy boy, perhaps the male foster caregiver had to leave in something of a hurry and Wm didn't take happily to it? Could the female foster caregiver have intended to sweep Wm up and tarry after her husband, intending to have him tend to him, business call despite?

No nefarious intent. Yet.

Lending quickly to whatever followed.

And a portion witnessed.

Thus the explanation, gone looking for Wm, paused on the road to call out for him.

Maybe it's just me but if I had pulled over to holler for a missing child, I could do that easily from the window. Leaning out the window, I'd do that to discard something. A bag, gardening gloves....

Such a big why?

I have no good theory of Wm's disappearance but I have known of cases where people do crazy things to save a marriage.

Whatever happened to that sweet little boy, I just hope that answers are forthcoming so justice, long in coming, can be swift.

JMO

I have been waiting for this thread to low down a little as I have some observations on the Little Boy Lost - Ep 1, podcast. I've missed many months on this topic so don't want to type too much if this was already discussed in depth. Can someone please let me know if these things were already discussed before.

At 2.51, the long speech by FFC about not wanting to give "the exact details and that sort of thing" from that morning because, "I've just got to keep some things private and special". This statement was followed by MFC stating "Essentially it's like any other day" These two statements are probably edited together. Her statement seems like she is making up a Hallmark occasion to avoid giving an exact timeline and just is really odd. I urge anyone to re-listen to this first statement. She even laughs in it when retelling it on the words "because I've".

12.48 FFC carer confirms "I always open up the sliding door that's on the verandah looking out back down Benaroon Drive"
Someone queried a few threads ago if this sliding door was open, giving William access to the balcony

Then goes on to confirm there are Kookaburras in the area. I live on the upper North Shore which is why I started following this case.
We have many Kookaburras in the area. They live as families in hollow parts of trees. I think it might be during their mating season or nesting season but the make a great deal of noise from about October to February. They make noise, a lot of loud laughing noises, just before dawn at about 4.30 am to 5am. My kid gets woken and doesn't go back to sleep. Many people in the area get woken and don't go back to sleep. We also have an owl in the other direction that hoots for long periods on many nights. My kid doesn't have a sleep problem. We have a native bird problem. Just mentioning this as one possible reason for William's alleged bad sleep in a house on the Upper North Shore.

My last point is purely my opinion and am putting it out there just to see if it is perhaps me that has the unrealistic view.
I speculate that FFC and FGM had somewhat unrealistic expectations regarding William's behaviour on that morning.
He was 3. He had been picked up at approx 4 pm and then spent 4(?)-4.5(?) hours in a car with a couple of brief stops. He was then put to bed.
The next morning he was reported as being full of energy. This to me is totally normal for a kid that has been stationary for all the previous evening and night. In that situation, at three years of age, both my boys would have sat down and coloured in for no more than 3 minutes and played with dice for precisely zero minutes. They would not be sitting down quietly doing anything. As I said maybe it's just me and my kids are out of control.
Apologies for going on so long.
I wanted to raise these things for a while now but didn't want to derail the thread when it was fast moving on one topic.

so well articulated Amberwood

Do you have them too? I love them so much but they're so destructive. They eat my outside balcony. We have a love hate relationship. :eek:

Our neighbour feeds them. I don't, as I don't want to encourage them. If she goes away for a few days and they realize there's no free meal, they go into vandal mode and chew everything in sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tessi417