Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with opinion from articles read over many years not connected to this case. However the advance in technical forensics may be on William's side and 'our' side. It is absolutely amazing what current forensic technology is able to discover. IMO.

Any fraction of human skeletal remains may yield up a DNA sample and if it could possibly be matched to William's DNA or his biological family's DNA that may be a huge step in order to meet the standard required as 'proof of death' IMO. I understand that is precisely what the Coroner is required to make a decision on. Whether in fact William is deceased or alive according to the evidence she holds.

This below link will take you to the NSW Coroners' Court and on the landing page there are numerous links to very informative documents that explain procedures etc. The box with How the Coroners Court Works explains the processes involved in full.

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

Linked copied to MS Media 'no discussion' thread page 7
I agree that if skeletal remains are recovered there is a good prospect of DNA recovery, and techniques have improved immensely since I was practicing in this field.

I do have more than passing experience with the coronial system, and with coroners, but I have not practiced (in the forensic realm) for many years, which is why I won’t apply for expert verification.

Old article from 2015 thread:
"More than 30 police officers will begin a heartbreaking search on Monday morning for the remains of William Tyrell in dense bushland

about 20km from where the three-year-old vanished almost six months ago.

The latest on the tragic disappearance comes as the police reveal they have received 'fresh information' on the mystery of the toddler who went missing from his grandmother's home in a Spiderman outfit on the NSW north coast on September 12.

Police are conducting a search of the site between Bonny Hills and Lake Cathie by hand and have vowed to find out what happened to the adorable youngster."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sh-information-comes-light.html#ixzz3T9Iw6DN6

Are you referring to a 2015 discussion thread? You don't happen to know the thread number do you?

Why are police doing this so publicly when they are not sure .. have they learned no lessons from the past? I'm sorry, but with each passing day it looks more and more like they are chasing their tails again. I absolutely think the FM deserved another look at, especially in regards to her omissions from the day William went missing, but to come out so strongly against her in the media was foolhardy IMO.

What on earth are they playing at?

Playing devils advocate here. Is it possible FM lied by omission regarding the drive because she was also covering up from FF how long William had been missing for .. say she lost sight of him before 10am, that gives her time to look around the house, up and down the street, get in the car, come back and be out on the street frantic by the time FF returns home.

I have no idea what was contained in the FFC's Police Statements, or when she made-out any Statements, or what date she may have made-out any Statement, but if by some chance she didn't mention this drive down Batar Creek Road in the early stages of the Police search/investigations and then mentioned it later IMM that is a pretty serious 'omission'. I have no idea if legally that omission could be classified as a "lie" as you have opined.

I have flummoxed as to why Gary Jubelin didn't investigate (to the fullest extent) the Batar Creek Road drive. As far as I am aware, the release by the Coroner of 22 seconds of footage showing the FFC describe her drive down Batar Creek Road was the first time the public became aware of such evidence. I stand to be corrected if I a wrong on this point.

Maybe there was new/fresh evidence discovered at the Inquest that Gary Jubelin was not aware of? IMO

Why are police doing this so publicly when they are not sure .. have they learned no lessons from the past? I'm sorry, but with each passing day it looks more and more like they are chasing their tails again. I absolutely think the FM deserved another look at, especially in regards to her omissions from the day William went missing, but to come out so strongly against her in the media was foolhardy IMO.

What on earth are they playing at?

I would think it pretty much impossible to conduct searches (of any kind) in the Kendall region, in open easily viewable land, and an address where William was known to have vanished from, without the media becoming acutely aware. What came 1st the chicken or the egg?

I don't consider anyone is 'playing at' anything. These searchers are being conducted under the order of the Coroner aren't they? If the Coroner ordered the Police to do something, could Police made a decision not to carry out that order? I don't think so IMO

I'm sorry I didn't provide a link, here it is -

NoCookies | The Australian

@sian morris pointed me in the direction of looking to the past -

in The Australian, Supt Fehon said FM rang FF and he raced home. Paraphrasing, it's behind a paywall

Queries about Why didn't FM call FF? Why did FF ring FM 5 minutes before turning up?

I'm speculating, FM rang FF and left a message, something like, 'hurry home, it's an emergency!' Or, she left no message and FF missed the call. FF rang to say he'd be home in 5 mins because he saw the missed call from FM, or he left a message he'd home in 5 minutes. JMO

I am not sure that I believe that WT crashed his bike on purpose into the garden or it may have been on purpose but because he had reached speed that he could not handle on the driveway and had to steer into the garden to stop. And I am not sure why it was worth mentioning. MOO.

I would think it pretty much impossible to conduct searches (of any kind) in the Kendall region, in open easily viewable land, and an address where William was known to have vanished from, without the media becoming acutely aware. What came 1st the chicken or the egg?

The egg, police came out and made statements in media before arriving .. from the police minister down.

It is expected the “high-intensity” searches will involve hundreds of officers and last several weeks.

'We are looking for the remains of William Tyrrell': Fresh evidence behind new search for boy

I agree that if skeletal remains are recovered there is a good prospect of DNA recovery, and techniques have improved immensely since I was practicing in this field.

I do have more than passing experience with the coronial system, and with coroners, but I have not practiced (in the forensic realm) for many years, which is why I won’t apply for expert verification.

It's wonderful we have your knowledge to count on! WS is a wonderful place that brings so many minds together that have a wonderland full of varying experiences.

Seriously though, if the original high resolution camera images haven't been analysed by experts to look at reflections, geometry, light sources, gaze, etc. then we'd all be extremely disappointed IMO. If it has been done, we have not been privy to the results. I don't think it's unreasonable for sleuths to look at the picture on face value and see that William is looking at a particular focal point. From my experience of working with young children for over 20 years, it is unusual for their eyes not to track the movement of the significant adult in their immediate environment. The time it takes to crouch down and take a photo through a viewfinder (even a flip screen viewfinder) is too long for William not to avert his gaze IMO. The FFC stated that he had been looking at her, then she changed position to achieve an eye-level, front-on shot.

“And that photo I took was um… he was actually looking up at me and I’d sort of crouched down in a really weird position and taken the photo... and it was mid roar.” (Timestamp approx. 8:00)

I don't buy it. If you look at other photos taken of William, he is well aware of a camera lens and the photographer. Given the FFC's passion for the hobby of 'scrapbooking' (or whatever it's called), I would suggest that he was quite aware of how to pose for the camera at that young age. When 'natural/action' shots have been achieved, it appears that William is interacting with another person while the shot is being framed and taken IMO. This is all difficult to accept because the MFC was apparently not there. If someone else's identity is being protected, then this hasn't been shared with us either, so we can only go off what we observe as "amateur sleuths".

All MOO.
Photographer here. Also parent of 4 children.
In my time photographing both strangers children and my own. IMO w is fixed on something specific. You would notice when kids get their photos taken for portraits etc the photog will get their attention with a toy or hand , moving the child’s focus to the lens… in this case it is not the lens but something else and not at the person holding the camera.
I see no evidence of a person besides who is taking the photo (in the reflection of his right eye)

The natural lighting matches with the time of day and placement of where he sits, as does the reflection in his eyes.

I absolutely don’t Believe he is looking at her whatsoever but that doesn’t mean he is looking at another person either.

I am not sure that I believe that WT crashed his bike on purpose into the garden or it may have been on purpose but because he had reached speed that he could not handle on the driveway and had to steer into the garden to stop. And I am not sure why it was worth mentioning. MOO.

Maybe this article contains information you are not aware of.

9.03am: Foster mother rings washing machine repairman for 38 seconds, the call going to messages.

The children play with the bikes kept at the property and race up the driveway, William deliberately crashing his into the garden. That is what the female foster mother said.

William Tyrrell’s doomed life

I wonder if the First Responding Police Officer - made a note of items on the back porch - I see a dolls pram in one of the photos the FFC. Could the the list of items initally included a pair of shoes? which subsequently no longer existed and where explained as being on WT. Which might be unlikely if he impulsively jumped off the porch and ran around the side of house as stated. I feel the shoes in the photo make sense that WT was taught to take them off if going inside the house. In the photo WT's sister has shoes on and FFGM has shoes on. It seems possible that he took off without them on. This is only important if the shoes where sighted later - or to prove he didn't go far into thick bushland due to no shoes. Just wondering what importance it might have to Police - why not believe that he had them on???

William Tyrrell: Suspicion lifts from missing boy’s birth family | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site After more games, William had become bored and “jumped off the side of the patio” and said “daddy tiger” .New William Tyrrell photos released from the same day he vanished in Kendall - ABC News - Photos of shoes and back door and WT's sister's shoes on her and pram. Do you think the first responder - compiles a list of items that are on the back porch/deck that is the last area he was playing. MOO

In the Gabby Petito case, they used a forensic anthropologist to discover the cause of death and it was suicide. If it was an accident, I would predict that there would be broken bones.

Brian Laundrie autopsy update: Cause of death was suicide, says forensic anthropologist

If William had hit his head after a trip over or fall whilst riding his bike on the concrete driveway or into the garden bed, would you consider there would be evidence on the skull bone fracture or further evidence of arm or leg bones?

Fractured skull maybe and maybe greenstick fractures of radius, fractured clavicle, kids bones are well, like green sticks and break like them, with splintering. Only a bad head injury would cause death, but it would have to be of traffic collision seriousness, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo