Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anomalies under concrete or any ground-based surface (like lawned or garden bed areas) could mean changes in soil compaction. Look at it this way. When you dig a hole in earth, and then try and place back the earth that was removed, it is nigh impossible to get the ground to the same level it was prior to digging the hole and that level will be determined by the type of soil present and plant or mineral matter contained within the soil profile and air present within the soil profile.

Then this scenario. If you dig a hole and place a item (that will disintegrate/decompose) into a hole, then fill in the hole with earth to the same level of surrounding earth, the item that will disintegrate/decompose over time (any item - could be an apple) once the item has disintegrated/decomposed, any remaining fluids will disburse through the soil and the surface will sink.

If a body is placed in the ground and covered by earth, the body will eventually disintegrate. Any plants/grass/trees nearby may put on a growth spurt after taking up nutrients released by the disintegrating body. A cursory look through old cemeteries gives a perfect example of how soil compaction is altered by decomposition of a buried body and the material a burial casket. Nearby plants/shrubs/flowers/trees will show healthy growth. Plants further away will normally show lesser growth.

How do you think the FFC was able to dig a hole & place William in it, what did she use to dig this hole?

When do you think she did this??

the former riding school is at 158 Batar Creek Road. Sixmaps show property ID is DP550859. Sixmaps aerial view show there are quite a few buildings on the site
upload_2021-11-25_12-26-10.png

Put Sixmaps ID no. into google earth and the following real estate site shows
https://www.allhomes.com.au/158-batar-creek-road-kendall-nsw-2439

The details show the following property sale detail
upload_2021-11-25_12-27-55.png

I wonder if this property was left vacant for any amount of time between property transfer purchase and full transfer date, or between the full transfer date and when new owner moved in!

Has anyone found information as to how long this property was used as a Disabled Riding School? When the riding school operated from the above address, was it a registered charity organization? Who were the Trustees of the organization?

Edit to include: anyone know how to obtain the date of Sixmaps aerial footage capture?

This article dated 1/4/2020 details that the Kendall Disabled Riding School has been situated at the Kendall showgrounds for 4 years. So that takes it back to about April 2016 that they moved from former premises which may have been the Batar Creek Road site.

"Riding for the Disabled Kendall is on the lookout for a new home.

The popular centre has been sited at the Kendall Showground facilities for the last four years, agisting its seven horses and utilising the arena each Tuesday and Wednesday
." etc

RDA Kendall searching for new place to call home

Google search shows the riding school have a Facebook site however I don't have a FB site. Is there anything on their FB site that details anything about the Batar Creek Road site they had been using?

Added: were the buildings on the Batar Creek Road used for accommodation as well as a riding school or was the property vacant except for days when riding lessons were given. As per the article above - only a couple of days a week in 2020. Were horses agisted there?

I read that the house had been left vacant for some time.
Right, but even then, the home was no longer under their control or their watch.

I have always thought that the reasons for burying a body in the backyard are because you can keep an eye on it and control who digs or remodels anything on the property.

But the major drawback is if it is ever discovered, the property owners are ,SLAM DUNK, the prime suspects.

So it is very hard for me to believe that FM would successfully move the body away from her property, only to then bring it back, and bury it on ,what was soon to be, someone else's land. Counter-intuitive, imo.

Besides, even if it was 'left vacant', would it feel like a safe place to return to and hide a body and/or evidence of a murder?

Last edited:
How do you think the FFC was able to dig a hole & place William in it, what did she use to dig this hole?

When do you think she did this??

I don't have an opinion as to whether the female foster carer dug a hole or didn't dig a hole, there is nothing stated in the media or by NSWPOL or the Coroner that a hole had been dug, or what person may have dug a hole if a hole had been dug.

I didnt include any inference in my post that you replied to that the FFC had dug a hole and am very surprised at the question that you posed to me. I was just describing what occurs when soil is removed and replaced and what occurs with items placed within holes and how soil compaction/profile is altered, and how ground penetration radar works. My descriptions are all in IMO (included in my post) and based on my past work-related experiences.

Added: I did not even include a reference to the female foster carer in my post.

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
Thanks
I wonder if that is how FFM injured her hand, as she did have her hand bandaged? Too much digging? IMO

d5cb93ad78f4afe4405b606008f3fc25

5 days ago

ABC
William Tyrrell's foster-mother has given her account of what happened the day he disappeared - ABC News

Last edited by a moderator:
In the Gabby Petito case, they used a forensic anthropologist to discover the cause of death and it was suicide. If it was an accident, I would predict that there would be broken bones.

Brian Laundrie autopsy update: Cause of death was suicide, says forensic anthropologist
If a body is left on the surface, as has been suggested, after a time recovery of an entire skeleton is unlikely. So fractured bones may not be found, and if they are, post-mortem injuries may be difficult to be ruled out.

Who thinks Mr Chapman would know more about the investigation of William's disappearance than highly trained NSWPOL detectives and the Coroner? Has the Coroner instructed NSWPOL to re-investigate Mr Chapman's supposed sighting of William? Has there been any evidence that these so-called vehicles Mr Chapman says he observed actually existed?
Since it took so long to take his statement, it would have been difficult to track down CCTV footage in adjacent streets/main roads etc. on which the cars may have been travelling. It also would have been too difficult to approach other possible witnesses of the cars once so much time had passed. Having heard the news story on TV that night, he should have prioritised calling the police or at least writing down his account in detail. It's such a pity because all avenues should be explored, but his account has become questionable.

Tyrrell memories possibly false: expert

Exactly. Unless she actually did believe he could get there faster by spinning webs and swinging from tree to tree.
The previous Riding for Disabled club is about 500 metres from the end of Benaroon Drive.
The picture being shown here recently is the NEW site of the riding school.

The previous site that was used during the time WT went missing, was very, very close to the home and would be a logical place someone might drive to while searching.

My kids LOVED horses and would have run off to visit them if we had someplace 500 metres nearby.

If a body is left on the surface, as has been suggested, after a time recovery of an entire skeleton is unlikely. So fractured bones may not be found, and if they are, post-mortem injuries may be difficult to be ruled out.

True. Brian Laundrie shot himself in the head and his skull was found. They identified him by dental records. However, it is amazing what forensic anthropologists can find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper