Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'We won't give up': NSW Police pledge on William Tyrrell

As police spend an 11th day combing the NSW mid-north coast for the remains of missing boy William Tyrrell, the incoming police commissioner says no stone will be left unturned to resolve the case.

Deputy Commissioner Karen Webb, who was named as the next police commissioner on Wednesday, said she was confident there would be a result but it would take time.

Playing devils advocate here. Is it possible FM lied by omission regarding the drive because she was also covering up from FF how long William had been missing for .. say she lost sight of him before 10am, that gives her time to look around the house, up and down the street, get in the car, come back and be out on the street frantic by the time FF returns home.

I am searching for the previous post on this, but it was stated the FFC claimed it was from falling over and cutting her hand on sticks, whilst playing with William.
She gave a very reasonable explanation at the inquest IMO, it's in these threads somewhere, probably from the time she gave her evidence.

Last edited:
Old article from 2015 thread:
"More than 30 police officers will begin a heartbreaking search on Monday morning for the remains of William Tyrell in dense bushland

about 20km from where the three-year-old vanished almost six months ago.

The latest on the tragic disappearance comes as the police reveal they have received 'fresh information' on the mystery of the toddler who went missing from his grandmother's home in a Spiderman outfit on the NSW north coast on September 12.

Police are conducting a search of the site between Bonny Hills and Lake Cathie by hand and have vowed to find out what happened to the adorable youngster."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sh-information-comes-light.html#ixzz3T9Iw6DN6

I wonder if that is how FFM injured her hand, as she did have her hand bandaged? Too much digging? IMO

d5cb93ad78f4afe4405b606008f3fc25

5 days ago

ABC
William Tyrrell's foster-mother has given her account of what happened the day he disappeared - ABC News

when I look closely at FFC foster carers right hand, I am sure I can see a white patch on the palm of her right hand. This link contains the walk-thru video that you posted a still snip of. at about 11 seconds I think I see a bandage on her right hand palm

William Tyrrell's foster mother gives her version of what happened at the home where he disappeared | Daily Mail Online

Note: I have copied this 22 second video released by the Coroner into WA Media 'no discussion' thread. page 7

I wonder if that is how FFM injured her hand, as she did have her hand bandaged? Too much digging? IMO

d5cb93ad78f4afe4405b606008f3fc25

5 days ago

ABC
William Tyrrell's foster-mother has given her account of what happened the day he disappeared - ABC News

Sorry to quote myself above. I do wonder if FFC injured her hand digging!!

April 14, 2019 - 5:37PM - news.com.au

In two statements made to police after William’s disappearance, the foster mother said on the morning in question she slipped and grazed her right hand while playing with William outside the Benaroon Drive house.

She had offered for William to play in “a cool climbing tree” but he had refused and got “worried” and when she tired of spinning them around, they returned inside.

After more games, William had become bored and “jumped off the side of the patio” and said “daddy tiger”.

William Tyrrell’s birth family felt under suspicion for five years

Sorry to quote myself above. I do wonder if FFC injured her hand digging!!

April 14, 2019 - 5:37PM - news.com.au

In two statements made to police after William’s disappearance, the foster mother said on the morning in question she slipped and grazed her right hand while playing with William outside the Benaroon Drive house.

She had offered for William to play in “a cool climbing tree” but he had refused and got “worried” and when she tired of spinning them around, they returned inside.

After more games, William had become bored and “jumped off the side of the patio” and said “daddy tiger”.

William Tyrrell’s birth family felt under suspicion for five years

Hard to say Marg944. IMO Grazes can happen very easily if you fall onto a rough surface, especially one that contains the odd bits n pieces that fall from trees like was at 48 Benaroon. I wonder if the graze was looked at by detectives on the day William vanished. IMO they should have noticed this graze. Maybe she received medical attention so the graze didn't get infected. She may have required a tetanus injection to ward off any nasty infection. Garden areas can contain a multitude of bugs and bacterium that cause nasty things to humans. IMO from someone that has had many grazes from falls in my garden and the occasional tetanus injection ouch!

Last edited:
Those clues are in FGM newspaper and in Williams eyes.
imo allegedly
Seriously though, if the original high resolution camera images haven't been analysed by experts to look at reflections, geometry, light sources, gaze, etc. then we'd all be extremely disappointed IMO. If it has been done, we have not been privy to the results. I don't think it's unreasonable for sleuths to look at the picture on face value and see that William is looking at a particular focal point. From my experience of working with young children for over 20 years, it is unusual for their eyes not to track the movement of the significant adult in their immediate environment. The time it takes to crouch down and take a photo through a viewfinder (even a flip screen viewfinder) is too long for William not to avert his gaze IMO. The FFC stated that he had been looking at her, then she changed position to achieve an eye-level, front-on shot.

“And that photo I took was um… he was actually looking up at me and I’d sort of crouched down in a really weird position and taken the photo... and it was mid roar.” (Timestamp approx. 8:00)

I don't buy it. If you look at other photos taken of William, he is well aware of a camera lens and the photographer. Given the FFC's passion for the hobby of 'scrapbooking' (or whatever it's called), I would suggest that he was quite aware of how to pose for the camera at that young age. When 'natural/action' shots have been achieved, it appears that William is interacting with another person while the shot is being framed and taken IMO. This is all difficult to accept because the MFC was apparently not there. If someone else's identity is being protected, then this hasn't been shared with us either, so we can only go off what we observe as "amateur sleuths".

All MOO.

If a body is left on the surface, as has been suggested, after a time recovery of an entire skeleton is unlikely. So fractured bones may not be found, and if they are, post-mortem injuries may be difficult to be ruled out.

Agree with opinion from articles read over many years not connected to this case. However the advance in technical forensics may be on William's side and 'our' side. It is absolutely amazing what current forensic technology is able to discover. IMO.

Any fraction of human skeletal remains may yield up a DNA sample and if it could possibly be matched to William's DNA or his biological family's DNA that may be a huge step in order to meet the standard required as 'proof of death' IMO. I understand that is precisely what the Coroner is required to make a decision on. Whether in fact William is deceased or alive according to the evidence she holds.

This below link will take you to the NSW Coroners' Court and on the landing page there are numerous links to very informative documents that explain procedures etc. The box with How the Coroners Court Works explains the processes involved in full.

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

Linked copied to MS Media 'no discussion' thread page 7

Playing devils advocate here. Is it possible FM lied by omission regarding the drive because she was also covering up from FF how long William had been missing for .. say she lost sight of him before 10am, that gives her time to look around the house, up and down the street, get in the car, come back and be out on the street frantic by the time FF returns home.
I have been a Websleuths member for many years, and reading many of the great posts on the missing WT case since this latest search 11 days ago.
In doing some of my own research elsewhere on the internet, I stumbled upon a video by the Police Officer who attended in response to the FM's triple-zero call; he was there very quickly (I think he said within 4 minutes of being contacted to go there) because he was close by. I can imagine that his quick arrival would have been a surprise. In the video, I think that I remember seeing that the Police Officer said that he encountered the Foster Father inside the house, and he was in a distraught state.

Would someone be kind enough to post a link to that video?
Also, would appreciate if a link to the video of the Detective interviewing the Foster Father?

Thank you

She gave a very reasonable explanation at the inquest IMO, it's in these threads somewhere, probably from the time she gave her evidence.

Former WS Member Frogwell was reporting from the inquest. On March 28, 2019, they wrote:

In regards to listening to different people's testimony and what I find believable, I just would not want to venture an opinion yet until I have heard everyone. I wouldn't be satisfied just following MSM anymore on this case. I am baffled by the FM timeline. I believed the testimony of the bio parents and yet there seems to provide motive. The inquest seems incomplete without the FGM's evidence. I wish someone could corroborate the 2 cars on Benaroon Dr....MOO

BBM

<modsnip>

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #40

Last edited by a moderator:
'Keeps odd hours and lives alone': William Tyrrell's foster grandmother reveals her suspicions

WT foster parents decided to take him and his sister to Kendall in September 2014 because his grandmother, then 81, wanted to sell her house after her husband had died.

The little boy's foster parents, who both have a "long history of experience in real estate", were concerned "that I was going to do the wrong thing", the statement said.

"They decided to come up to Kendall so that [they] could find me a solicitor, finalise the contract and look at new places," the statement reads.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/p...e/news-story/38baa59f1db54e441f01cc11a6af6eba

Week beginning September 8: Contracts due to be exchanged on Benaroon Drive house after foster grandmother sells property to a friend of a friend.

Realestate.com.au website says sold in October 2014 (it could be any date)

From FGM wording it appears the day WT vanished that there was no formal contract from solicitors, thats why fosters were visiting to find a lawyer,

It was mentioned in the other article contracts were due during the week starting 8th September but from FGM statement no contracts or lawyer had been obtained at that point in time

We know the sale whent through in October but that doesn't verify that physical possession of the property was obtained on that same date

Nothing has verified that the friend of a friend actually lived in the house, not every one that purchases a house actually lives in the house

The house whent on the market a year later this time with a real estate agent

I have been a Websleuths member for many years, and reading many of the great posts on the missing WT case since this latest search 11 days ago.
In doing some of my own research elsewhere on the internet, I stumbled upon a video by the Police Officer who attended in response to the FM's triple-zero call; he was there very quickly (I think he said within 4 minutes of being contacted to go there) because he was close by. I can imagine that his quick arrival would have been a surprise. In the video, I think that I remember seeing that the Police Officer said that he encountered the Foster Father inside the house, and he was in a distraught state.

Would someone be kind enough to post a link to that video?
Also, would appreciate if a link to the video of the Detective interviewing the Foster Father?

Thank you

Welcome

here is the foster father video

I have no idea what video you are referring to when you say 'video by police officer'. The above video was taken on 16/9/2014 and the man with the foster father is a detective not the 1st responding police officer IMO

Please refer to the Media 'no discussion' thread I linked upthread just now you will find many links to articles. It takes ages to search for links when people ask for them. I personally find my 'best friend' is google search engine.

Looking foward to reading your comments and input about this very sad case!

Note: Link copied to WS Media 'no discussion' thread page 7

He’s talking too much. I know he’s been cleared on this, but does he have previous? I’ve just heard about the “you’re a little boy” secret recordings.
I think this man can talk about whatever he likes. I’m pretty sure he would have been asked by the media and he has all right to answer for once without “no comment” followed by lawyer visits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member