Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard anything regarding people investigated having Twitter or social media ages looking for male company? I have seen 2 posts on social media about this but ever got any further info.... I totally agree that the s a calculated press release. They are trying to get someone to come clean with what they know. Or someone within a group to save themselves by I forming by making them think the police will get them soon.

People? I am sure there are a lot of people who are on twitter looking for male company. How does this relate to William?

Oh geez … I just got access to an Australian article, and see where Spedding’s wife had the clairvoyant visit recorded.

A relative of the couple, Colin Youngberry, said Ms Spedding played him a tape recording of the conversation, in which the clairvoyant said her husband was not involved in what took place.
“That made her feel good,” Mr Youngberry said.

)

Oh god, this made me laugh. A clairvoyant. :lol::lol::lol:

It's not just people. But I just cannot name any names here. People who would of normally been known to be interested in woman. Implying a secretive lifestyle.

I notice that the same article also says this - which we suspected - about William’s parents …
A spokesman for the NSW ¬Department of Family and Community Services said legislation protecting the identity of children placed in care had prevented them speaking out before.

So does that mean we can finally speak clearly about what we have all known all along but couldn't say?
i.e. that he was with his foster family in Kendall?

[they may be foster parents but its clear they are truly family to WT]

You'd think that the perps would be crapping themselves right now. The extended Tyrrell family don't appear to be the types you'd want to upset.

bbm - Sorry can you explain this please - what do we know about the extended Tyrrell family? Not a challenge, I just think I have missed something.

Timeline of Bill Spedding on September 12, 2014

10.30am??? Coffee with Margaret at Cafe Buzz in Laurieton???? Any witnesses?

12 noon School Assembly (Was school opposite coffee shop?)

One and a half hours is a long time to spend with your wife over coffee!!!

Grandmother tried to phone him. Spedding tried to phone her back but phone was busy but there was no trace of these calls on his mobile, police said.

That is what I find interesting. Such a long time for coffee, but was reported that no one remembers seeing them (BS) there. If BS did leave the coffee shop with time to kill, where did he go? The school was right across the street.

i agree, i think he may be an opportunist procurer, and thinking william probably not the age of choice for him. i feel his wife has doubts, well obviously, her getting a clairvoyants recorded ok speaks volumes!
william could have spent several days at the *office* and then sold on,
hoping the police basing their belief he may still be alive isnt from video footage though!
its also sad knowing william has asthma brought on by stress

Im sure BS knows a lot of interesting people from being in the Pawn business. Has always bothered me.
I keep forgetting about the Asthma! ugh!

I've been following this case on and off and it was the home videos released of the happy little William (that appear to come from his dad's cell phone -- I know there is a debate over whether this child is a "foster child" and that is what is keeping the parents identities protected... I say it doesn't matter. William calls him "dada" and that is enough to be a dad to me) that have shaken me. (Posted here if you missed them). What a funny, happy, adorable, and absolutely well loved little boy. Three years old. So unfair.

William's mum says something like she hopes whoever has him drops him off in a church or a school. Imagine how wonderful that would be. Someone finding him suddenly abandoned in a supermarket or something like that.

I hope this little boy is still alive. If he is alive and found, there is hope for him. At three years old he will be able to grow and recover from whatever horrors may have happened. And I hate to say it... but I hope, that if he is not... that he has not been for a long while. It seems as if LE are close to figuring out his circumstances, and I hope there is closure for him very soon.

The footage of young Will eating cake at the table did not sit well with me...

Perhaps it's my trap door mind at work but I cringed when he was encouraged lick his fingers :( I always suspected this was not a person who acted alone, without the knowledge or assistance of others

Thanks for the link Spiritualdreaming. This article is sooo frustrating! MSM is quoting Gary Jubelin and I have to take that at face value but to me it sounds like a whole lot of double-speak! The police do have control as to what is released in MSM.

CRIMINAL psychologists involved in the investigation into the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell helped unearth a paedophile ring operating in the area where he disappeared.

It is understood police have identified several people they suspect to be involved in the paedophile ring operating in north coast area around Kendall, where three-year-old William disappeared more than seven months ago.

When asked if police had already arrested anyone suspected to be involved in the ring, investigation head Detective-Inspector Gary Jubelin declined to comment.

Why release anything at all to MSM until the police have these grubs in custody?

Perhaps it's my trap door mind at work but I cringed when he was encouraged lick his fingers :( I always suspected this was not a person who acted alone, without the knowledge or assistance of others

I have similar videos of my kids, cake at that age was a real treat, they didnt have things like, so it was fun and a mess and we would be saying lick your fingers also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3