Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact on this very board we've discussed the spiderman-on-the-balcony pic where there appears to be crayons/pencils and paper lying around, IIRC?

Yep, which is why I thought it so weird they specifically caption that other photo as being taken moments before…. I just couldn't believe they'd be that sloppy so wanted to see something more in it I guess:(

I have a little theory... what if the ped ring revelation is a strategy? A while back someone suggested WT might have been taken and being kept until a certain person came out of prison... what if the interview and the pedo angle is to guilt this person into handing him back? It niggles at me that such an investigation wouldn't be announced without a reason... Or maybe I am clutching at strings becuase I want WT to be kept safe and by someone who cares for him...

Sorry I don't recall hearing about anyone in prison - who is it?

Very good point about McDonald's JLZ. Hopefully CCTV footage from the time the family stopped at that particular restaurant has been closely scrutinised.

Oh geez … I just got access to an Australian article, and see where Spedding’s wife had the clairvoyant visit recorded.

A relative of the couple, Colin Youngberry, said Ms Spedding played him a tape recording of the conversation, in which the clairvoyant said her husband was not involved in what took place.
“That made her feel good,” Mr Youngberry said.

I notice that the same article also says this - which we suspected - about William’s parents …
A spokesman for the NSW ¬Department of Family and Community Services said legislation protecting the identity of children placed in care had prevented them speaking out before.

And it says this …
Detectives from the state’s Homicide Squad and Sex Crimes Squad believe a number of adults could be involved, amid fears for several children. :(

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s-for-other-kids/story-e6frg6nf-1227308714564
(I got access by clicking on the link to the article on the Australian FB page https://www.facebook.com/theaustralian/posts/10150517911759978
You may also need to clear your cookies, I notice that I only can view a few Australian pages each day)

With friends like Colin, Bill doesnt need any enemies, fancy telling the media that! More so fancy Margaret feeling she needed to ask, I know those type are often the last person anyone thought, but surely its not something you would have to ask a clairvoyant

You'd think that the perps would be crapping themselves right now. The extended Tyrrell family don't appear to be the types you'd want to upset.

With friends like Colin, Bill doesnt need any enemies, fancy telling the media that! More so fancy Margaret feeling she needed to ask, I know those type are often the last person anyone thought, but surely its not something you would have to ask a clairvoyant

I wonder if she was given the choice of retaining custody of her grandchildren if Spedding moved out, or losing the children if he remained - seeing that it was apparently his treatment of children that caused the investigation and removal.

I know that sometimes (often?) a carer can retain custody if they lose the unsuitable partner.

I just can't believe this Colin told the media about that clairvoyant meeting...?!!! Either they're idiots or MS clearly has doubts, or both

I just can't believe this Colin told the media about that clairvoyant meeting...?!!! Either they're idiots or MS clearly has doubts, or both

I would say both!!! A case of Dumb and Dumber!! Yes - Colin is probably not the best friend to confide in!!!:gaah:

I still can't get over how far from the house the road is. The driveway is too long for tiny legs.

Granted - WT could of suddenly decided to run farther away, uncharacteristically.

But what are the odds?

If it was a random passer-by, and WT did happen to decide to venture far out (for the first time in his life, from what the parents suggest).... then how freakishly unlikely is all of this?

Not to say it didn't happen and it was a terrific stroke of bad luck.

I guess the other possibility is that it was a random stranger, but they intentionally decided to creep closer to the house and wait after seeing WT running about. Which increases the odds, but is also more spooky :\

I thinking both! Poor Colin he really thought he was helping his mate

I still think it might be possible someone accidentally ran into him after turning the sharp corner.

WT could of appeared in the driveway, which you wouldn't see until the last minute due to the trees.

If you were, say, a handyman who had visited the house before, you might speed around the corner to get up the slope.

Just don't want to believe in the pedo stuff too heavily. I know people can be dumb creeps, but the conspiracy theories surrounding the extent of all that disturbs me almost as much as people wanting to believe it. (Yes, I know things do happen, but it's a big world with a fear mongering media).

I would say both!!! A case of Dumb and Dumber!! Yes - Colin is probably not the best friend to confide in!!!:gaah:

Yes but how clever is BS. Telling Colin what he wants the world to know. MS on the other hand!

I thinking both! Poor Colin he really thought he was helping his mate

One can see now why he believed seeing an entry on a bank statement was good enough proof for him that BS and MS were sitting in a cafe at the time William went missing. Fortunately the police are not gullible.

I still think it might be possible someone accidentally ran into him after turning the sharp corner.

WT could of appeared in the driveway, which you wouldn't see until the last minute due to the trees.

If you were, say, a handyman who had visited the house before, you might speed around the corner to get up the slope.

Just don't want to believe in the pedo stuff too heavily. I know people can be dumb creeps, but the conspiracy theories surrounding the extent of all that disturbs me almost as much as people wanting to believe it. (Yes, I know things do happen, but it's a big world with a fear mongering media).
I think that is still possible but have gone off that theory somewhat.

As said above ...both ....and clearly if you want something told to everyone then have a word to Colin LOL

You'd think that the perps would be crapping themselves right now. The extended Tyrrell family don't appear to be the types you'd want to upset.

No they arent the ones I would want to run into down a dark alley

Has anyone heard anything regarding people investigated having Twitter or social media ages looking for male company? I have seen 2 posts on social media about this but ever got any further info.... I totally agree that the s a calculated press release. They are trying to get someone to come clean with what they know. Or someone within a group to save themselves by I forming by making them think the police will get them soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw