Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/f...-1227308929078

"Youngberry (Colin) says there is another reason why police may be unfairly hounding his friend — he says that a former partner of Spedding’s has made vexatious complaints against him for years. “You should look into that,” Youngberry says."

BIB
Another poster said there are no prizes for guessing who that vexacious ex-partner is as if she knows! Please tell who that is!

So this would explain the timing of the parent's appeal, now that they have some reason to believe he's alive. God I hope it's a solid lead.

The fact that he has fostered kids ( whilst admirable) does not mean he isn't a part of this whole paedophile ring, just lucky to have not been caught . Remember so many people that are eventually caught have been in positions of where they would have had to have all records checked, school teachers ect.

IMO Spedding could be a procurer/supplier of children to the pedo ring. That morning he could have abducted WT and then dropped him off to someone else in the ring for cash before he went to the school for the assembly. If Youngberry is correct BS and his wife had the coffee later. But didn't Youngberry assist BS in getting the receipt? Could the time have been manipulated if it said earlier? I also predict that they are hoping BS' alibi could fall apart if MS has any conscience.

Why were all the foster children removed from them? There was a story about that once about a mother wanting her child back.

Is there another link? This one is behind a paywall.

Fruity - google the heading - Daniel Morcombe’s dad critical of gag on William’s parents - and you should find a copy you can read

Yes that is what I thought they did and then had to verify the time with the receipt.

Does anyone have the timeline of the Spedding's movements that morning?

What time did he call the grandmother?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-nervous-breakdown-thanks-family-support.html

Here it says the opposite: Coffee then assembly. Just bad reporting IMO or Colin can't get his story straight. I think it was stated that the assembly was not until noon if I remember correctly??? I know there is a timeline in a past thread, will have to look for it :)

The whole clairvoyant thing makes me wonder if BS really was meeting MS for coffee at the time that William disappeared? Like others have posted why would she question him if he was with her at that time?

So this would explain the timing of the parent's appeal, now that they have some reason to believe he's alive. God I hope it's a solid lead.

So do I Brightbird. According to Jubelin it is.

The head of the homicide investigation, Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin, said the information was new, SOLID and that he believed a number of people in the ring may have played a role in William's abduction.

"We've uncovered and received information that leads us to a line of people we suspect of being involved in paedophile activity," Detective Inspector Jubelin said.

"We are exploring information linking them to William's disappearance," he said.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...me-in-on-paedophile-ring-20150417-1mnhf3.html

230 pedophiles and child sex offenders in the Hunter

By DAN PROUDMAN Chief Police Reporter March 10, 2010

THEY include child killers and serial pedophiles and their locations will remain a secret despite calls for repeat offenders to be publicly outed.

There are at least 230 criminals on the child protection register being monitored by Hunter police.

The Lake Macquarie police local area command remains in the top bracket for registered offenders, with at least 80 on the books including at least one child killer.

The former Lower Hunter command, which covered Maitland, the Coalfields and Port Stephens, had more people on the register than any of the state's 80 other local area commands before it was cut in half in 2008.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/453051/230-pedophiles-and-child-sex-offenders-in-the-hunter/

I think he almost certainly would have been arrested/charged had they found anything at all. The fact that he hasn't been would suggest to me that the computers, mattress etc all tested and looked at showed nothing of interest.

If they have nothing on him and is entirely innocent why has he not been cleared as a person of interest?

Who conducted the interview with the parents, was it police? I am glad they have finally been given the opportunity.

All well and good for them to be on a police database but no public outing of them?!!!!!

Who conducted the interview with the parents, was it police? I am glad they have finally been given the opportunity.

Police interviewed them. I found the mother's tone of voice interesting. I wouldn't know her if I fell over her so it's probably nothing but it seemed like she was told what to say, almost scripted

Police interviewed them. I found the mother's tone of voice interesting. I wouldn't know her if I fell over her so it's probably nothing but it seemed like she was told what to say, almost scripted

I think she was just being very careful with what she said. A few times she almost said her daughter's name and then said "William's sister". I have no doubt police advised them on what to say and what not to say

I didn't find anything odd about the interview at all. I can just imagine these parents have rehearsed in their minds what they have wanted to shout from the rooftops over the past months if only they had been permitted to speak to media. They sounded like a pair of loving, well spoken people to me.

Spedding's grandchildren were *not* removed prior to police commencing their in-depth investigation of him. The quote you pasted below says 'have since been removed', with keyword being 'since'.

RSBM:

One of the things that keeps me wary of Spedding is this .... particularly as it says that he was interviewed about his treatment of children, and not that he was interviewed about his treatment of his foster children. And that the children were removed prior to police commencing their in-depth investigation of him.

TRADESMAN Bill Spedding was *interviewed by Family and Community Services about his treatment of children just days before detectives began investigating him over the disappearance of little William Tyrell.

Three of the children who had been living with him and his wife have since been removed .....

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l-speddings-care/story-fnpn118l-1227198878302

I didn't find anything odd about the interview at all. I can just imagine these parents have rehearsed in their minds what they have wanted to shout from the rooftops over the past months if only they had been permitted to speak to media. They sounded like a pair of loving, well spoken people to me.

Yeah sorry I didn't mean to imply anything sinister, just curious as to what degree LE were involved with their interview as means to push pressure on a possible perp

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-nervous-breakdown-thanks-family-support.html

Here it says the opposite: Coffee then assembly. Just bad reporting IMO or Colin can't get his story straight. I think it was stated that the assembly was not until noon if I remember correctly??? I know there is a timeline in a past thread, will have to look for it :)

The whole clairvoyant thing makes me wonder if BS really was meeting MS for coffee at the time that William disappeared? Like others have posted why would she question him if he was with her at that time?

Timeline of Bill Spedding on September 12, 2014

10.30am??? Coffee with Margaret at Cafe Buzz in Laurieton???? Any witnesses?

12 noon School Assembly (Was school opposite coffee shop?)

One and a half hours is a long time to spend with your wife over coffee!!!

Grandmother tried to phone him. Spedding tried to phone her back but phone was busy but there was no trace of these calls on his mobile, police said.

Timeline of Bill Spedding on September 12, 2014

10.30am??? Coffee with Margaret at Cafe Buzz in Laurieton???? Any witnesses?

12 noon School Assembly (Was school opposite coffee shop?)

One and a half hours is a long time to spend with your wife over coffee!!!

Grandmother tried to phone him. Spedding tried to phone her back but phone was busy but there was no trace of these calls on his mobile, police said.

Yes school is across the road from Buzz

If they have nothing on him and is entirely innocent why has he not been cleared as a person of interest?

IMO it is because they are hoping that he leads them to other members of the ring as well as its leader. They probably tap his phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3