Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in a rural property and had to call the plumber last week for non emergency fix to leaking tap (on tank water). Too busy to fix this week - will call me next week when he has a chance. I was doing housework this morning - vacuuming so I didn't hear him drive up the driveway or knock on the door until the kids ran in letting me know somebody was here. The plumber happened to be driving by and just dropped in for the quick job we had. Made me have a little shiver on how easy and quick it would be to turn up and leave without realising somebody had been there. I have been thinking why would somebody be in that area without being suspicious.

1) Obviously the POI to fix the washing machine
2) Real estate agents as properties were for sale in street. Also prospective buyers.
3) Were there any other kids living in the street that could have been the original targets?
4) Fire management as the area is surrounded by bush land and September is beginning of fire season, weed management (we had the council on our property without our knowledge) and also electricity employees checking the lines.
5) Meter readers - electricity, gas, water. People on the newer septics (enviro cycle etc) have to have it checked one a year - by certified worker - council or plumber.

Can anybody think of anyone semi official just turning up to your place without you expecting it and nobody would question them being there? If William was not meant to visit grandma until later it truly could be an opportunistic crime.

I didn't say every foster carer is investigated. I was referring to you saying the ones that were caught would not have been investigated for 3 months as BS has.

Then you need to read and understand my posts properly. I was saying that they would never have been given the chance to be foster carers had they been investigated (when they applied to be foster carers - before they had kids in their care) the way BS was.

I'm not going to address your other posts. It is too frustrating to have my posts read completely incorrectly.

Ok, from what I can gather from that article in The Australian (they actually do these sorts of articles well when they take a break from pushing propaganda), Jubelin was baffled as to how a child could be snatched from that yard practically from under his family's noses. After Jubelin drives to the house repeatedly, thinking like a pedophile, he now wonders if it was possible that William ran out to the road (maybe he heard a car and thought it was his dad - his mum did say he adored his dad and would be excited by his car.) The perp sees little William standing there out by the road and thinks he might be genuinely lost but that gives him an excuse to pick him up. If he gets pulled over he can say he was driving the kid to the police station.

I think that's what Jubelin is thinking and there is only one person they can come up with who had a reason to even be in that street.

Then you need to read and understand my posts properly. I was saying that they would never have been given the chance to be foster carers had they been investigated (when they applied to be foster carers - before they had kids in their care) the way BS was.

I'm not going to address your other posts. It is too frustrating to have my posts read completely incorrectly.

I never said I expected people to be investigated when they applied. I was referring to when a complaint is made and it needs to be investigated. For whatever reason FACS were already investigating BS before they were aware that police were also investigating for another matter.

Ok, from what I can gather from that article in The Australian (they actually do these sorts of articles well when they take a break from pushing propaganda), Jubelin was baffled as to how a child could be snatched from that yard practically from under his family's noses. After Jubelin drives to the house repeatedly thinking like a pedophile he now wonders if it was possible that William ran out to the road (maybe he heard a car and thought it was his dad - his mum did say he adored his dad and would be excited by his car.) The perp sees little William standing there out by the road and thinks he could be genuinely lost but that gives him an excuse to pick him up. If he gets pulled over he can say he was driving the kid to the police station.

I think that's what Jubelin is thinking and there is only one person they can come up with who had a reason to even be in that street.

Yeah, that's how I read it too. So BS was interviewed by FACS about his treatment of children a couple of days before detectives started investigating him wrt William. I can see how that jump would be made.

If he wasn't treating the kids as set out in the guidelines by FACS they would have done a bit of digging then contacted police once they realised there was a connection between him and William's grandmother. And IIRC the reason police gave for him being investigated in the first place was that he was meant to be at the house on the day William was abducted. After that we found out that his van was seen in the search areas after William disappeared.

Wasn't there an article in January about the mother of the kids in his care? She gave an interview IIRC. Was she the one who made the complaint to FACS?

I don't necessarily think he is innocent. He was named a POI for a reason, kwim? It's just that I haven't seen anything to convince me that he is guilty. There are too many holes in the information we have (which admittedly is a lot different to the information the detectives have).

I live in a rural property and had to call the plumber last week for non emergency fix to leaking tap (on tank water). Too busy to fix this week - will call me next week when he has a chance. I was doing housework this morning - vacuuming so I didn't hear him drive up the driveway or knock on the door until the kids ran in letting me know somebody was here. The plumber happened to be driving by and just dropped in for the quick job we had. Made me have a little shiver on how easy and quick it would be to turn up and leave without realising somebody had been there. I have been thinking why would somebody be in that area without being suspicious.

1) Obviously the POI to fix the washing machine
2) Real estate agents as properties were for sale in street. Also prospective buyers.
3) Were there any other kids living in the street that could have been the original targets?
4) Fire management as the area is surrounded by bush land and September is beginning of fire season, weed management (we had the council on our property without our knowledge) and also electricity employees checking the lines.
5) Meter readers - electricity, gas, water. People on the newer septics (enviro cycle etc) have to have it checked one a year - by certified worker - council or plumber.

Can anybody think of anyone semi official just turning up to your place without you expecting it and nobody would question them being there? If William was not meant to visit grandma until later it truly could be an opportunistic crime.

courier
council worker
gardener
property surveyor
building inspector for prospective buyers
mormons
charity collectors

It has been revealed that Bill Spedding and his wife Margaret were questioned about their treatment of children by the NSW Family and Community Services department only a few days before the washing machine repairer's property was searched for two days last week by police.

However, detectives were unaware of the FACS questioning, which resulted in three young people being taken from the home, The Daily Telegraph reported.

As part of the police investigation, detectives conducted a dramatic raid of the Speddings' home in Bonny Hills, and their business in Laurieton, on the New South Wales mid north coast.

The mother of one of the children who had lived with the Speddings, who said her child was taken from her home following a domestic situation in 2011, said she was shocked to discover Mr Spedding was being questioned over William's disappearance.

The woman told The Daily Telegraph that she was informed about the FACs investigation into Mr Spedding back in December but was not told any further details.

'I saw Bill Spedding on TV and I rang FACs,' she said

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-care-time-police-swooped.html#ixzz3XccHTW7P

Detectives allegedly found some inconsistencies in what he told them, which ... “What he said did not add up because people he named did not ...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227195546202

I can't seem to get my head around BS parking his van in front of the house while the search was in progress and a drive by in the last search...that's all we know of now. I'd say he's being doing a lot of drive by-ing that we don't know about. Odd behaviour.
Back to BS and MS when reporters asked BS had he ever met William MS looked straight at him as if to say ...have you. I'll try and find the video.

The same thing I thought of. She is supposed to be Bill's alibi right? He was having coffee with her and then went to the school? If she has to ask a clairvoyant if he was involved then that means he was not with her otherwise why would she need to ask?

That is a very good point - why indeed would she be seeking confirmation from a clairvoyant?
It bothers me when suspects have receipts that prove they were shopping somewhere at a key time, as I don't see that it's proof of much at all unless they are also on CCTV as well. I hand my cards over to my sons all the time to use in my absence - the days of pin numbers and pay wave have made it easy for people to share cards.

You’ve got to have two worlds collide — the situation where a three-year-old is momentarily unsupervised, and comes in contact with someone who is motivated to abduct that child … it doesn’t *necessarily have to be this monster dressed in black who runs up, grabs the child and speeds off.

” What if the person who abducted William had a reason to be in the street that day and had no malicious intent when he turned up Benaroon Drive?
We stop the car down the street a bit from William’s grandmother’s house.
“You are here,” he says as we look up through trees to the house, “and you see a three-year-old kid in a Spider-Man suit on the road and there’s no one else around.
What do you do?”
It’s pretty easy to establish a rapport with a little boy. G’day Spider-Man. How are you going? Where’s your mum?
The way Jubelin sees it, you open the door and you put him in the car. Perhaps your first thought is to return him to his parents. Certainly, if anyone saw you now, you could say you were driving him to the police station in Laurieton, 15 minutes away.
Instead of knocking on doors, you head back out past the showground. No one *follows you. You cross the Camden Haven River and nobody notices young William with the seatbelt over him. You bypass the police station in Laurieton and you just keep driving. By the time William’s mother calls 000 you are 30km away.

There are tens of thousands of hectares of dense bushland between you and Kendall. *William is strapped in beside you, dressed in his Spider-Man suit. For months after William disappeared, the*case seemed to go nowhere, at least publicly. And then, in January, police raided the house and business of a local whitegoods repairman, Bill Spedding, provoking a media storm.

Can not help but wonder if a particular person's movements have not been tracked from the hot zone to say 30 km away.

The reference by Jubelin to the seat belt over William seems significant. imo

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/

But it is kind of troublesome that Mrs. Spedding asked a psychic if her hubby had anything to do with it/ Sounds like she has some doubts ?

Agreed. Asking a clairvoyant (and recording the conversation) to check her partner wasn't involved? Doesn't quite add up to me. Then she plays the tape/recording of that conversation to her cousin/cousins partner?

I was wondering why *if* the police found something on the POI's computer, why hasn't he been arrested? Could it be too risky to arrest him at the moment? They need to watch and wait, hoping to find William?

I think he almost certainly would have been arrested/charged had they found anything at all. The fact that he hasn't been would suggest to me that the computers, mattress etc all tested and looked at showed nothing of interest.

In my experience the more obvious and official looking people look, the less people will question/ask what they are doing. E.g. a high visibility vest is enough to make it seem like most people belong/should be in the area.

Agreed. Asking a clairvoyant (and recording the conversation) to check her partner wasn't involved? Doesn't quite add up to me. Then she plays the tape/recording of that conversation to her cousin/cousins partner?

I must have missed the bit where it said she taped it. Can we assume that police were watching her? Could they obtain the tape of that session?

I really cannot see anyone having the nerve to snatch William off such a quiet street where any car not belonging in the street would stand out. It would be so risky. But the police seem to be indicating they information that this is exactly what happened. In one of the interviews ( I cant remember which one) BS said he had telephoned William"s grandma to say he wouldnt be coming that day. Has this been verified by her.
Couldnt phone records prove this? If BS is really innocent this will destroy the rest of his life.

"he never went to Kendall that day and was with his wife in Laurieton attending a school function instead. Youngberry says Bill and *Margaret Spedding had a coffee afterwards and that Bill’s bank records show he was in Laurieton at the time William disappeared."

Probably just bad reporting but I though it was said that they had coffee before the school assembly???

Yes that is what I thought they did and then had to verify the time with the receipt.

Does anyone have the timeline of the Spedding's movements that morning?

What time did he call the grandmother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members