Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that he has fostered kids ( whilst admirable) does not mean he isn't a part of this whole paedophile ring, just lucky to have not been caught . Remember so many people that are eventually caught have been in positions of where they would have had to have all records checked, school teachers ect.

It's my understanding that BS didn't foster the three children living with him. They are MS's biological grandchildren and she gained custody of them for reasons that can't be mentioned here.

BIB
Another poster said there are no prizes for guessing who that vexacious ex-partner is as if she knows! Please tell who that is!

I'm taking the ex-partner to mean business partner, or more to the point, someone who worked for BS a while back. Drove the van etc. One of MS's sons worked for BS for a while if I remember correctly.

I'm taking the ex-partner to mean business partner, or more to the point, someone who worked for BS a while back. Drove the van etc. One of MS's sons worked for BS for a while if I remember correctly.

Could it be the woman in the newspaper article, who kept the Christmas Tree in her living room year around, in honor of her son, and was trying to get him/them back from the Speddings?

Spedding's grandchildren were *not* removed prior to police commencing their in-depth investigation of him. The quote you pasted below says 'have since been removed', with keyword being 'since'.

The *point* is, the children were apparently removed due to the FACS investigation.

However, detectives were unaware of the FACS questioning, which resulted in three young people being taken from the home.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hildren-removed-care-time-police-swooped.html

I wonder if she is the one that they mean when they say someone is calling in accusations?

Could be. But it's just too sus to me that the person due to fix a washing machine on the day a boy goes missing has an independent situation going on where someone he knows wants to see him in hot water?

Could be. But it's just too sus to me that the person due to fix a washing machine on the day a boy goes missing has an independent situation going on where someone he knows wants to see him in hot water?

WEll, my friend used to be a foster mother. She had many different kids with her throughout the years. And she ALWAYS had issues with the bio parents calling in accusations against her, in hopes of getting their kids back, I suppose. So it does not surprise me if it happened that way.

ETA: I know BS was not a foster parent exactly, but it is a similar situation. The mother of the grandsons wanted them back and was very vocal aboiut it.

I have a little theory... what if the ped ring revelation is a strategy? A while back someone suggested WT might have been taken and being kept until a certain person came out of prison... what if the interview and the pedo angle is to guilt this person into handing him back? It niggles at me that such an investigation wouldn't be announced without a reason... Or maybe I am clutching at strings becuase I want WT to be kept safe and by someone who cares for him...

IMO Spedding could be a procurer/supplier of children to the pedo ring. That morning he could have abducted WT and then dropped him off to someone else in the ring for cash before he went to the school for the assembly. If Youngberry is correct BS and his wife had the coffee later. But didn't Youngberry assist BS in getting the receipt? Could the time have been manipulated if it said earlier? I also predict that they are hoping BS' alibi could fall apart if MS has any conscience.

Why were all the foster children removed from them? There was a story about that once about a mother wanting her child back.

i agree, i think he may be an opportunist procurer, and thinking william probably not the age of choice for him. i feel his wife has doubts, well obviously, her getting a clairvoyants recorded ok speaks volumes!
william could have spent several days at the *office* and then sold on,
hoping the police basing their belief he may still be alive isnt from video footage though!
its also sad knowing william has asthma brought on by stress

I have a little theory... what if the ped ring revelation is a strategy? A while back someone suggested WT might have been taken and being kept until a certain person came out of prison... what if the interview and the pedo angle is to guilt this person into handing him back? It niggles at me that such an investigation wouldn't be announced without a reason... Or maybe I am clutching at strings becuase I want WT to be kept safe and by someone who cares for him...

I wish you were right, but I don't think police would totally make this up. Stretch the truth a bit, yeah. It must be so damaging for the community and I'd hope police weighed that up with everything else.

i remember reading very early on theories on fb and here that police knew william was alive and knew where he was but couldnt make a move because it would endanger his life, probably just wishful thinking though
and also find it interesting when i read the find william fb and other social media pages over the past 7 mths that most people still assume he is still alive and must be returned.

i remember reading very early on theories on fb and here that police knew william was alive and knew where he was but couldnt make a move because it would endanger his life, probably just wishful thinking though
and also find it interesting when i read the find william fb and other social media pages over the past 7 mths that most people still assume he is still alive and must be returned.

I belong to one of those facebook groups, I think as most of us are parents and lots of the people in them are parents of kids Williams age, no one wants to think about ... the what has happened? what has he been subjected to? etc... My prayers have always been that William be able to be returned to his parents and may he be well.... but as time has gone on, I have come to accept this may not be the case, but i have a saying "believe in miracles" so i wonder how many others in the groups are like that.... we want him back alive but deep down we know that may not be case. Just thiniking outloud here.

The stop at McDonald's on Thursday is a possible lead. It might be the sort of place a pedophile or procurer would hang about looking for kids. Perhaps someone there targeted William and/or sister, followed the family to grandmother's, noted the address, and came back the next morning hoping for an opportunity to pick up a victim.

I find this weird.. in this article it talks about William drawing a picture "moments before his disappearance." However the photograph pictured with that caption does not look to be at a home…. it looks like a club or restaurant doesn't it, with all the other set tables in the background. Unless their idea of "moments" is different to mine…

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...me-in-on-paedophile-ring-20150417-1mnhf3.html

the pic1429261864475.jpg

Nataliah: surely the caption's wrong. These aren't the clothes he was wearing that day.

I find this weird.. in this article it talks about William drawing a picture "moments before his disappearance." However the photograph pictured with that caption does not look to be at a home…. it looks like a club or restaurant doesn't it, with all the other set tables in the background. Unless their idea of "moments" is different to mine…

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...me-in-on-paedophile-ring-20150417-1mnhf3.html

the picView attachment 73317

that is sloppy reporting. I think he was drawing right before he went missing---sitting on the balcony w/ his sister---but that is the WRONG picture they used in the article

the picView attachment 73317

I think they are referring to the picture taken on grandma's porch - William in spiderman suit.

Isn't that a beautiful photo of William.

You guys are probably right and it was my first thought too. But seriously that would have to be some of the most sloppy reporting of this whole thing in that case. With all the secrecy and confusion, the ONLY solid consistent thing since day one was that spiderman photo. How could they get that wrong? Useless!

I think they are referring to the picture taken on grandma's porch - William in spiderman suit.

In fact on this very board we've discussed the spiderman-on-the-balcony pic where there appears to be crayons/pencils and paper lying around, IIRC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3