Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for taking the time to do that, sleep. That's great. :)

I think the mattress was there for nefarious reasons if you need to take a nap during the workday you sleep in a chair or go home but you don't go to trouble of bringing a mattress to work for a nap MOO.

Why a just mattress and not a camp bed ?
What if someone was living in the upstairs office?
Maybe BS was helping out someone who needed a place to crash, or maybe he was offering it out at cheap rent?

That article said BS walked with a stoop. Maybe he had back pain and the mattress was needed for him to have a lie down at times when the pain was bad.

Few inconsistencies in the article, but great reading. Thanks for posting!!!

It certainly cleared up a few minor things we had been wondering about :)

So BS does have a work shop on site (at home)
Could the shed have been needed because business was busy and he needed more space.

<modsnip>

Thanks for posting the article. It certainly painted a different picture of BS IMO.

<modsnip>

Folks please leave out any sleuthing relating to William's family members.

They're classed as victims on WS and sleuthing them isn't allowed.

Thankyou sleepinoz for posting the screenshots of the recent Daily Telegraph article!!

Unfortunately our 10% copyright rule has to apply so not all shots can be posted.

That article said BS walked with a stoop. Maybe he had back pain and the mattress was needed for him to have a lie down at times when the pain was bad.

I'm thinking that BS had bed ensembles stored in his 'office' aka upstairs unit/storeroom/pawnshop. He seems to have had a lot of stuff up there if you care to search SM.

Hi, I'm fairly new and in the UK. We don't have poi status over here and I'm a little confused as to why BS has been one for so long. Surely if the police think he is involved in little Williams disappearance then they don't by the same token think he is a risk to children....or else he wouldn't be walking free. Also, being free to come and go couldn't a poi get rid of evidence, liase with other people that maybe involved, contact witnesses etc ect?

I should really learn to not read up on William right before bed. .

Awful nightmares around this little guy :(

Hope LE finds him soon!!

Hi, I'm fairly new and in the UK. We don't have poi status over here and I'm a little confused as to why BS has been one for so long. Surely if the police think he is involved in little Williams disappearance then they don't by the same token think he is a risk to children....or else he wouldn't be walking free. Also, being free to come and go couldn't a poi get rid of evidence, liase with other people that maybe involved, contact witnesses etc ect?

There was a case here in the US 2 years ago where LE let the POI walk around for 3 months after a 18 month old was "missing". They knew he did it but I don't think they had enough evidence to convict him. Plus they were wanting to find the body of the child. They kept stressing that this man was not a suspect and was only a POI. They ended up getting him to talk and he plea bargained by telling them where he hid the poor chilld's body.

I think police may know some things about this case but cannot prove it or do not have the evidence to support an arrest. Nothing they can do except watch closely and wait for someone to slip up.

I too have worried about evidence getting moved or destroyed. BS is being watched so closely by LE and now the media that his every move is being noted, so if he is guilty I'd think he would be too afraid to go back to a crime scene. I just really hope that they are watching the right person!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95