Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They had three young grandsons living in the home. I don't see it as that unusual to have something ,like a shirt, clogging a pipe. Kids are really messy and/or impulsive sometimes.

IMO< if BS was going to dispose of something sinister, he would know better than to put it in a small pipe like that. JMO

They had three young grandsons living in the home. I don't see it as that unusual to have something ,like a shirt, clogging a pipe. Kids are really messy and/or impulsive sometimes.

IMO< if BS was going to dispose of something sinister, he would know better than to put it in a small pipe like that. JMO

Totally agree.

No it's not. I remember the Spiderman suit being found at Port Macquarie. This is separate again. The rumour was that someone had gone to Speddings to fix his septic tank or a pipe and had seen what looked like a Spiderman suit there. The Spiderman suit theory was probably an embellishment during the course of the rumour being spread as it turns out it was a shirt.
Aww ok cool, never heard about that rumour

So much for the secret surprise visit that nobody knew about! If BS knew about it, who else could also have known?

I don't believe for a second that the plumber finding a shirt in pipe was the reason police got onto BS, they would have been on to him as soon as police questioned grandma.
I thought the latest article was not very newsworthy at all.

Quite likely grandma did tell BS family were coming, but I doubt he thought oh good I can go and kidnap if he is running around outside, I believe he is guilty, but don't think that was on his plan when he went there that morning.

According to a relative, the first time Mr Spedding had mentioned the baffling case was when he saw William&#8217;s grandmother&#8217;s home on television news reports and said &#8220;hey, I think I&#8217;ve been there&#8221;.

He thinks he's been there? Wasn't he there less than a week before this incident? How many other houses could he visit in a small town before he questions whether he's been there or not? Don't know the context it was said in though

I don't believe for a second that the plumber finding a shirt in pipe was the reason police got onto BS, they would have been on to him as soon as police questioned grandma.
I thought the latest article was not very newsworthy at all.

Quite likely grandma did tell BS family were coming, but I doubt he thought oh good I can go and kidnap if he is running around outside, I believe he is guilty, but don't think that was on his plan when he went there that morning.

I think they were watching him from the very start.

According to a relative, the first time Mr Spedding had mentioned the baffling case was when he saw William&#8217;s grandmother&#8217;s home on television news reports and said &#8220;hey, I think I&#8217;ve been there&#8221;.

He thinks he's been there? Wasn't he there less than a week before this incident? How many other houses could he visit in a small town before he questions whether he's been there or not? Don't know the context it was said in though

Haha I was just going to say the same thing!

I had the strangest dream last night regarding this case... and I don't necessarily believe "things come to you in dreams " etc but I just have to post this here.

I dreamt a 35-45 yr old man, blond hair, he looked a lot like the guy from "The Mentalist", wearing of all things....a 2 piece brown bear suit, like a mascot costume or working at a theme park, he was the abductor. It was somehow tied to William in my dream. I saw William with this man holding his bear paw hand. And also riding on a city bus, lots and lots of bus rides in my dream.

I woke up thinking that maybe somehow William was enticed by a costume or something silly/funny and he was transported on the city bus line or across country.

Now I realize this is a silly dream, but I would never forgive myself if I didn't just write it down on this site and just put it out there.

I wonder if it's because we involve ourselves so much with these cases that they end up in our dreams too?

The night before last I dreamt that it was my birthday and my family, friends and I were all going out for dinner. For some reason we were walking through a closed shopping centre and I noficed Stephanie Scott was there! So then I started freaking out (in my dream) because she was with us and not missing like the news articles were saying. I called LE straight away and told them she was with us but I had no idea why because I didn't even know her let alone live in the same state. LE told me I was imagining it but we could all see her and talk to her... It was so weird lol.

When Daniel Morcombe was missing, I dreamt I went to a bowling alley and they didn't have any spare lanes so they asked if DM and the guy he was with would be willing to share. They said yes and I recognised DM, I was only a little kid in my dream and I told my parents but they didn't believe me so they wouldn't call LE. I remember waking up from that dream thinking he has to be alive! Wish I was right :(

Also interesting in the above link, that Spedding told *relatives * or police that he was never booked to be at the house that day. Just seems very specific to say relatives

Why is this coming out now? Months later?

Maybe there is some sort of a strategy to it? Hard to say. LE must have told the plumber to keep quiet about it, so where did the info come from?

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...full-transcript-from-william-tyrrells-parents

"So I look at that picture and I remember what we were doing and why we were doing it. I remember William just being absolutely beside himself with happiness at being at Nanna&#8217;s house, I remember the discussion with William about putting on his Spiderman clothes because I wanted him to wear a singlet, he didn&#8217;t want to wear a singlet, so the compromise was he&#8217;d wear a Spiderman t-shirt underneath his Spiderman clothes, so he was Spidermanned out, completely." :(

His mom saying he had a tshirt under his suit is what made the article about the plumber stand out to me.
"However, the find is not *believed to be linked to the *investigation into William&#8217;s suspected abduction."

Still bugs me nonetheless...

Maybe there is some sort of a strategy to it? Hard to say. LE must have told the plumber to keep quiet about it, so where did the info come from?

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...full-transcript-from-william-tyrrells-parents

"So I look at that picture and I remember what we were doing and why we were doing it. I remember William just being absolutely beside himself with happiness at being at Nanna’s house, I remember the discussion with William about putting on his Spiderman clothes because I wanted him to wear a singlet, he didn’t want to wear a singlet, so the compromise was he’d wear a Spiderman t-shirt underneath his Spiderman clothes, so he was Spidermanned out, completely." :(

His mom saying he had a tshirt under his suit is what made the article about the plumber stand out to me.
"However, the find is not *believed to be linked to the *investigation into William’s suspected abduction."

True, but the running theme of LE through this whole case has been to say it's unrelated to William's case. Everything that's come out has been unrelated", so who knows?

True, but the running theme of LE through this whole case has been to say it's unrelated to William's case. Everything that's come out has been unrelated", so who knows?

Can anyone confirm whether the grandkids were still living there at the time of the plumbing repair?

Agreed. I've followed 2 other cases where they kept repeatedly stating that same sort of thing and that so and so is not a POI when in fact they were, they just needed more info, needed to find the missing child etc.

"So I look at that picture and I remember what we were doing and why we were doing it. I remember William just being absolutely beside himself with happiness at being at Nanna’s house, I remember the discussion with William about putting on his Spiderman clothes because I wanted him to wear a singlet, he didn’t want to wear a singlet, so the compromise was he’d wear a Spiderman t-shirt underneath his Spiderman clothes, so he was Spidermanned out, completely." :(

"However, the find is not *believed to be linked to the *investigation into William’s suspected abduction."

Thank you for posting exactly what I was about to say!! William's undershirt is the first thing that came to my mind, as well. (Even though it has not been linked to his abduction.)

Can anyone confirm whether the grandkids were still living there at the time of the plumbing repair?

I believe the grand kids he cared for are a few years older than William. The shirt must have been a toddler size to spark LE's interest. It could have always belonged to another grand/great grand child that had been visiting though.

I don;t think the story about the shirt is true.

Back on topic:

How does a white goods hire and/or hire business work? Where does he store the hire goods?

So the head of the investigation goes to to his house...It could only be for 2 reasons me thinks 1) to express regret his name got out there when they know he has nothing to do with it or 2) to let him know they will not go away and life will be uncomfortable for him in the future.

I have been off the forum a bit. My understanding is BS had been to the house earlier that week to fix a machine;for whatever reason he was due to go back on the abduction day. Was he waiting for a part? Was there the visit earlier in the week?

Only 2 reasons? I can think of more.

Jubelin told the papers on Monday 'we expect to make a move today'. He then showed up at Speddings.
He was either trying to scare Bill or Margaret into thinking that an arrest was about to made.. And gauge their reactions.

Or - knowing that the media would follow him - he is sending a message to someone else that knows the Speddings could implicate them. Whether it be the peso ring, or Margaret's family, or someone else completely.

I think it was a psychological move. I'm just not sure who it was directed at.
I wonder if Jubelin knows who it was directed at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member