Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw an article posted by daily telegraph, cant link as I am not subscribed, that WT's grandmother did tell BS she was expecting a visit from her family. I wonder how much detail she went into about her family.
I'd like to know when BS actually received the part for the grandmothers washing machine or whether he actually had it already but decided to delay the trip till that Saturday as he knew children would be around.
I think this could be the inconsistency the police found that made them look further?

I would bet she would have said a lot the family. I am sure she would have had pics in the house too.
Yes I had that thought about the part too. Maybe he didn't even have to order it? Or maybe it came in Thursday but he delayed so he could go around Friday?

I just saw an article posted by daily telegraph, cant link as I am not subscribed, that WT's grandmother did tell BS she was expecting a visit from her family. I wonder how much detail she went into about her family.
I'd like to know when BS actually received the part for the grandmothers washing machine or whether he actually had it already but decided to delay the trip till that Saturday as he knew children would be around.
I think this could be the inconsistency the police found that made them look further?

here you go. Its in the DM as well

Then this week, it was revealed that William Tyrrell's grandmother had informed Bill Spedding last September that she was expecting the toddler for a stay over visit, and therefore could he fix her broken washing machine.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Spedding-came-police-radar.html#ixzz3Y70j8H00

This is all very upsetting but if there can be any consolation the police are onto these monsters and they are on track, finally, to finding out what happened to William. Remember for months and months there was complete frustration.

There was a risk it would never be solved! Jubelin deserves bloody Australian of the year if he finds William.

All of this coming out about BS, has really got me thinking.......Without William, as awful as it is that he is still missing, and I wish with everything in my being that he is found safe and well, BS would probably have continued to go under the radar and ruin the lives of many many more innocent children..

Maybe William really is spiderman..................

This is all very upsetting but if there can be any consolidation the police are onto these monsters and they are on track, finally, to finding out what happened to William. Remember for months and months there was complete frustration.

There was a risk it would never be solved! Jubelin deserves bloody Australian of the year if he finds William.

I agree, I am so impressed with Gary Jubelin and his team.

the fact that margaret is still standing by him after hearing the charges says all we need to know about her, also why in the flipping heck did they have their grandchildren living with them? This wasn't a hidden incident, it's just that for whatever reason he hadn't been thrown in jail for these offences.

Also .. Does everyone remember a mattress was taken away from the pawn shop / office in new haven?

Terrible thought, what if all these perverts were swapping their grandchildren between each other?

o m g!

Thats the one. How about that.

And thats plenty of time to call your mates and get them into a caravan. I think it was three or four days before the date he went missing?

Oh guys, this feels like the calm before the storm :grouphug:

I think at the very least the detectives worked over time to get him behind bars. Think about how bold WS has been - driving past search sites, giving sob story interviews about how it's affecting his mental health and shooing people off his property like a victim.

I just hope if William is still in this world, this latest development doesn't cause great harm. My greatest wish is - he is found and given his age, intensive counselling may help his growth/development. I also hope WS and his associates never taste freedom again. He will be the lowest in the pecking order in prison - rock spiders are not popular inmates apparently

22 members and 58 guests, come and join us, you'll still be anonymous :)

I think at the very least the detectives worked over time to get him behind bars. Think about how bold WS has been - driving past search sites, giving sob story interviews about how it's affecting his mental health and shooing people off his property like a victim.

I just hope if William is still in this world, this latest development doesn't cause great harm. My greatest wish is - he is found and given his age, intensive counselling may help his growth/development. I also hope WS and his associates never taste freedom again. He will be the lowest in the pecking order in prison - rock spiders are not popular inmates apparently

Rock spiders are usually segregated with their own kind in jail. A great big festering cesspool of filth!

18 September 2014.

It can be revealed that police have - In addition to bringing in the sex crimes detectives...........................called on the assistance of FACS.
We are working with the NSW police and the family and are doing all we can to assist in this matter a FACS spokesman said.
Asked why FACS had become involved, she said police are leading the investigation - child protection is a fundamental role and responsibility of FACS.....................

Very early article that stood out to me - the joint response was immediate.

Gotta wonder if BS was not already on the radar.

Operation Twigg - historical sexual crimes across states. imo

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1227062023179

Just putting this thought "out there"

I wonder if BS did any holiday/trips to Thailand or similar? Seems to be places pedos go?

My brain is having trouble processing the info that came out in court.

It seems they should have a fair idea who the other man in the caravan in 1987 was. Go get him.

Ok folks, I hope this won't be deleted... I personally see and read things 'inbetween' the lines... I read BS's blog on his FB "My day out driving - so you think Sydney traffic is bad??", dated April 5, 2011 at 9:48pm. https://www.facebook.com/notes/bill...sydney-traffic-is-bad/1787674265643?pnref=lhc When I looked at the maps where BS drove, there was a place called 'Baby Butt Cover', which is Walgett in NSW. Are there more victims? Walgett NSW = Babby Butt Cover. And then he proceeds to Grawin NSW.

There's the ring. I won't say what I want to cause I don't want a time out. Mongrel. Speaking all innocent on camera. He knows exactly what happened to poor little William. Too bad we can't water board them or something.

Ha Ha yes I want too as well but thought timeout arghhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne