Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou Ausgirl....thought it was a conspiracy to stop me posting when I get cranky lol
:loveyou:

Oh, I have often wished forums came with a 'cranky mode' button. No worries, you're welcome. :)

“I’ll get through this,” Ms Spedding said after the hearing, while declining to answer further questions.

“I’ll have a lot to say later, when I’m ready."

I note that MS is now saying I as apposed to we.

I hope she has a lot to say to Jubelin.

imo

australian.com.au/news/nation/sex-ring-assaults-of-sisters-alleged/story-e6frg6nf-1227317880928

I have watched that, so disturbing. I often wonder how that little boy is going

I know - the psychological damage alone that child must have, being groomed, molested/raped by his "parents" and taught how not to answer questions from the police. Poor kid will probably be a mess for the rest of his life.

“I’ll get through this,” Ms Spedding said after the hearing, while declining to answer further questions.

imo

australian.com.au/news/nation/sex-ring-assaults-of-sisters-alleged/story-e6frg6nf-1227317880928

I guess because she's alone, with Bill in the big-house.

Child molesters should be slowly inserted into a vat of acid, feet first

My partner works in a large hospital in the child mental health ward....in his studies the damage
done to these angels is soul destroying......Spedding didn't even look ashamed or embarrassed....yuck..

I try to read between the lines of what Jubelin says. I get the impression he doesn't believe he's alive, but he doesn't have proof. He said something about not wanting to take hope away from the parents. That could be why he is careful with his words.

Now that we have reason to believe BS took William, the next question is: How did he do it? Did he drive right up to the house in his van and no one heard or saw him?

Agree Angeline.

What should they do with their son’s room? Should they pack it up? But would that mean they’ve abandoned him? They need to get on with their lives, but does getting on with their lives mean they’ve forgotten him?

In terms of grieving, it would perhaps be *better if they had a body and they knew he was dead, the detective says. “But they can’t bear to say he’s dead, because that would mean giving up hope.” And at this point, hope is all they have.
“The worst case is not that a body is found,” Jubelin says. “The worst case is that a body is never found.”

Where is he ????

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

Where is he ????

RSBM

This is not a firm theory of mine ... but something niggles at me about it.

Fairfax Media understands a three-day search of bushland in early March was instigated after a witness reported seeing a vehicle drive down a fire trail about the time William disappeared. The search zone was 21 kilometres from where the toddler disappeared.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/missing-t...-suspect-paedophile-ring-20150417-1mmzno.html

The reasons that it niggles at me are:

- To warrant a search like that, I suspect it is because the vehicle was Spedding's or a vehicle that was very similar to Spedding's.

- Spedding just had to drive past that search. To see if they were in the right area?

- Due to the length of time after William's disappearance and weather/environmental conditions since then, and perhaps further subsequent movement of William, the search could have been fruitless ... but was still on the right track.

- Spedding seemed quite unashamed and unworried in his arrest pics. Because he is not afraid of the pathetically short sentences given to pedos? Because he knows that investigations into a pedo ring will not show anything directly linked to William's disappearance?

- Someone's vehicle was missing a part, which spurred an early search for a car part on a bush trail, and for items that may have been discarded from a vehicle. Was it Spedding's vehicle that was missing a part? (And I don't mean the 'S' :) )

imo

Just makes me sick.

Would it be worse to have been raped by your daddy as a four year old or have been shot in the back randomly as an adult?

Sentences dont match the impact on a life.
Im not talking about the impact on the victim (although i know what that impact is first hand)… im talking about the perpetrator and the crime they commit. Nothing is OK about ANY crime but my point is the depravity and method of the sexual assault is SOMETIMES worse than murder depending on how the murder was carried out.
If that makes sense.

Child molesters should be slowly inserted into a vat of acid, feet first

My partner works in a large hospital in the child mental health ward....in his studies the damage
done to these angels is soul destroying......Spedding didn't even look ashamed or embarrassed....yuck..

Slowly into a vat of acid testicles first! (If that's possible)
In fact this backward glance toward MS and the house says 'remember what I said' and in the second pic I think I detect a pinch of relief even a little grin.
*advertiser censored*!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 53
Agree Angeline.

What should they do with their son’s room? Should they pack it up? But would that mean they’ve abandoned him? They need to get on with their lives, but does getting on with their lives mean they’ve forgotten him?

In terms of grieving, it would perhaps be *better if they had a body and they knew he was dead, the detective says. “But they can’t bear to say he’s dead, because that would mean giving up hope.” And at this point, hope is all they have.
“The worst case is not that a body is found,” Jubelin says. “The worst case is that a body is never found.”

Where is he ????

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

Thankyou. Your post made think of the McCann's and since the arrest of Spedding I now think little Madelaine was taken.

I agree that comparing these despicable acts to other crimes is comparing apples with oranges, but I think what makes these acts worse is that the perps can, and do, walk free, in some cases for decades! Why can't their sentencing be based on how long they got away with it, so if someone first begins these assaults 28 years ago and wasn't convicted, their sentence would be minimum 28 years in prison

In regards to the charges that BS is now facing, I'm wondering the way in which the allegations are stronger now than they were 28 years ago. The victims are adults but will they be held to account as 3 and 6 year olds witnessing these acts? Will the police or DPP at the time be called in to testify as to why they didn't proceed? Far as I understand it is not up to the parents whether these types of cases are prosecuted or not.

Im not talking about the impact on the victim (although i know what that impact is first hand)… im talking about the perpetrator and the crime they commit. Nothing is OK about ANY crime but my point is the depravity and method of the sexual assault is SOMETIMES worse than murder depending on how the murder was carried out.
If that makes sense.
To be clear i agree. The harm done to someone like this affects generations.

I just watched The Boy with the Henna Tattoo and am speechless. The grooming involved is sickening.
And I do believe that it illustrates how police and investigators all over the world do work their arses off to uncover truth, even if they do only start with the tiniest of clues.
In William's case it just seems like there hasn't been even the tiniest of physical clues (that the public has been made aware of at least). Imagine what a difference it would have made if there had been a dropped toy, a shred of fabric, or even an unusual sound noted by someone at the time William disappeared.

I just watched The Boy with the Henna Tattoo and am speechless. The grooming involved is sickening.
And I do believe that it illustrates how police and investigators all over the world do work their arses off to uncover truth, even if they do only start with the tiniest of clues.
In William's case it just seems like there hasn't been even the tiniest of physical clues (that the public has been made aware of at least). Imagine what a difference it would have made if there had been a dropped toy, a shred of fabric, or even an unusual sound noted by someone at the time William disappeared.

If William was ever in PEDDOS van surely there would be a hair, DNA or something.

If William was ever in PEDDOS van surely there would be a hair, DNA or something.

Surely he would have been arrested a lot sooner if they had found DNA but like you say, why didn't they find anything? Maybe he was taken in a vehicle that wasn't seized

I just watched the documentary too, and I'm shaking! I can't even put my feelings into words right now. I'm so disturbed hearing about all the horrific abuse being inflicted upon so many innocent children. I pray sweet little William is not suffering. Thank you all for caring so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth