Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one reason there would appear to have been more than one person involved.

William and his sister had been playing in view of the neighbours and the street for some time that morning.

if he kidnapped william, why didn't he take his sister? my understanding of paedophiles is that they have a sexual preference about their victims and spedding attacked two little girls

if he kidnapped william, why didn't he take his sister? my understanding of paedophiles is that they have a sexual preference about their victims and spedding attacked two little girls

The opportunity didn't present itself to abduct William's sister.

I wouldnt feel comfortable going there.... they deserve respect and privacy as they deal with this.

I agree with you Adrianna but the unfortunate thing is that these girls, who are now in their thirties, will not receive any privacy once this goes to court. They are fully aware of this and I admire them for having the strength and courage to finally speak up about what happened to them 28 years ago.

Maybe a question to good ole Col...is he Younger than Bill I wonder.....maybe he'll make a statement about this...

I agree with you Adrianna but the unfortunate thing is that these girls, who are now in their thirties, will not receive any privacy once this goes to court. They are fully aware of this and I admire them for having the strength and courage to finally speak up about what happened to them 28 years ago.

Makara, totally agree with you, I think they are amazing young woman, coming forward as they have. I guess the mummy in me is wanting to protect them *S*

Makara, totally agree with you, I think they are amazing young woman, coming forward as they have. I guess the mummy in me is wanting to protect them *S*

The mummy in me feels exactly the same.

An article I posted earlier said that pedophiles either prefer males or they are bisexual and like both sexes.

I just got back from lunch at Subway.

There was a little boy there, looked a lot like William, had Spiderman shoes on. I watched him for a bit and then asked his parents how old he was, they said 3. :(

For a brief moment I was assessing if it was him, but they spoke french and so did the little guy, once I got a good look at him I knew it was not him.

Just breaks my heart, they are so small, trusting and vulnerable at that age. It has been a while since I have been around a 3yr old.

Australian media does not identify survivors of sexual assault (of any age) and child abuse unless the survivor gives their express permission.

They'll be given a pseudonym in court.

Australian media does not identify survivors of sexual assault (of any age) and child abuse unless the survivor gives their express permission.

They'll be given a pseudonym in court.

Thanks Tigerlily. I didn't know this. I was under the impression that because these girls are now adults, they would be identified in MSM.

:fishy::fishy::fishy:

When telling the poster what he/she missed, please do remember that the day before he was arrested, it came out in MSM that after william went missing a plumber was called to BS's house and found a child's shirt clogging a pipe. We speculated why would police release that right now when nothign came of the Bonny Hills search and the only new news was a pedo ring operating nearby? Then the next day they arrested BS. IMO the info about the child's shirt was strategically "advertised" prior to his arrest.

So if Spedding sold his retail property, did he still have access to it (i.e. the mattress & pc) or were those items found in another office/retail building that he owns ?

It will be in a closed court because they were minors. Media will only know who they are if they choose to go public themselves.

So if Spedding sold his retail property, did he still have access to it (i.e. the mattress & pc) or where those items found in another office/retail building that he owns ?

Was he the owner is the question, some time ago I recall reading that he held a lease on the business premises and the accommodation.

In regards to "wives know" I'm all but certain that in most cases they do know... Either straight out been told but refuse to admit or deep down have something nagging them but never acknowledge. I've known if several cases of such. The most abhorrent is the case of My childhood friend was being raped from the age of 8 by her step father... One night when she was 10 she ran from the house naked screaming to the neighbours house...they called police, he was arrested and charged... However her MOtHER CONVINCED the 10 yr old to tell Police it was a lie...So she did what her mother said...he continued to rape her until she left home at 15 to fend for herself... What she didn't know was this animal was raping her younger brother as well... Which intensified after she left the house... Looking back now My mum had a "feeling" as she would discourage me sitting on his knee... He was grooming me too! 30 years later I'm still friends with her and we found out there was dozens of victims including his own daughter, step children and friends of family...every time a kid is abused and we hear about it... We call police and report his name...so sad! ;(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh God MishyDish.....that is bloody shocking, makes me shake with anger....those poor darlings....A bloody Curse on these filthy creatures..............xxxx

Prior to the 1970's it was possibly more that people didn't know what to do when confronted by the crimes, there was not the access to services that we have had since then, specific child related, nor was there much support for wives and mothers who tried to get away and protect themselves and their children. I would be willing to bet that since those services have become available, mothers (most) would do whatever it takes to support the child and remove them from harm.
Unfortunately, there is also the issue of false allegations to make it complicated.
Some have no shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member