Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched a 60 minute doco called 'Catching a Monster' I don't know how upload it but I you tubed it.

Peter Scully is the Monster. He's Australia's sickest pedophile.

When telling the poster what he/she missed, please do remember that the day before he was arrested, it came out in MSM that after william went missing a plumber was called to BS's house and found a child's shirt clogging a pipe. We speculated why would police release that right now when nothign came of the Bonny Hills search and the only new news was a pedo ring operating nearby? Then the next day they arrested BS. IMO the info about the child's shirt was strategically "advertised" prior to his arrest.
Did the plumber not get suspicious until long after? Maybe there is no trace of it anymore and that's why police can't link it?

I wonder why the plumber made the call. Did we know he was a POI at the time police raided his house? How long after his business was raided was his house raided? A couple of days IIRC? Maybe after the plumber found out who he was after his business being raided he called crimestoppers about the shirt. Also William's mother made specific mention of his shirt in the interview. I think police told his parents the things to mention.

If William was ever in PEDDOS van surely there would be a hair, DNA or something.

Or BS had plastic down covering the flooring of the van to protect the carpet and sides while carrying his usual appliances, furniture etc, and removed it after little William was taken. JMO

Did the plumber not get suspicious until long after? Maybe there is no trace of it anymore and that's why police can't link it?

I wonder why the plumber made the call. Did we know he was a POI at the time police raided his house? How long after his business was raided was his house raided? A couple of days IIRC? Maybe after the plumber found out who he was after his business being raided he called crimestoppers about the shirt. Also William's mother made specific mention of his shirt in the interview. I think police told his parents the things to mention.

Here's the best I can do with putting together the timeline for the shirt situation, all quoted from the article linked at the bottom of the quote (this is one continuous quote without editing or snipping, so it would stand to reason the events laid out occurred in the order they're written about - BBM):

"Mr Spedding did not turn up on the Friday William disappeared
from the Kendall house of his grandmother, reportedly because he could not make contact with her on his phone.

The Telegraph said Spedding attended an unrelated repair job about 14km away from the house, at Dunbogan on the same afternoon.

It was also reported that a plumber who was later called to investigate a blocked pipe at Bill and Margaret Spedding's Bonny Hils house found a child's shirt in one of the pipes, although this item of clothing may not have been linked to William Tyrrell's disappearance."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Spedding-came-police-radar.html#ixzz3YN4tjX7y

Mr Spedding’s home in Bonny Hills and office in Laurieton, south of Port Macquarie, were both searched by a team of homicide detectives and forensic officers over the last two days.

Businessman Kerry Buttsworth said he saw up to 20 police officers at the upstairs business on Laurieton’s main street on Tuesday [20th Jan].
Mr Spedding, 63, could not be contacted for comment yesterday [21st Jan] as the yard of his rented home, including a fire pit, was dug up and the septic tank drained.

Jan 22, 2015
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-for-missing-boy/story-fni0cx12-1227192659824

Does this pedophile just happen to turn up, just as this 3yo boy comes around the corner of the house, and picks up the boy within a couple of minutes and no one happens to see him in the area?

Nah!

I respect your opinion but I have to say, child molesters come in all shapes and forms and work in every industry under the sun, from a judge to a garbage (trash) man and everything in between. Keeping this in mind, if BS took the chance to turn up unannounced at grandma's house to do a repair job (plus allegedly, he is a child molester), he does what he does best, entice and snatch a child in an instant for himself or for others. It's an opportunistic crime, he'd know he wasn't expected at Grandma's house so he thought he wouldn't be linked to William.
I actually believe William and his sister were in more danger because they were visiting the town, not local children. Especially for peddo rings, there is no trail to these children if they want to remain off the radar. JMO

Strange how there was a flurry of media last week, culminating in Spedding's arrest, details of his charges and bail refusal. Now silence. I wish they could clarify what, if anything, this all has to do with finding William.

:blushing:
I haven't posted before...love your sleuthing and comments all.
I too am on the hunt for William: drumroll:

:blushing:
I haven't posted before...love your sleuthing and comments all.
I too am on the hunt for William: drumroll:

Hi Scorpion31 ... welcome! And join right in. All thoughts and theories are welcome here. :)

Or BS had plastic down covering the flooring of the van to protect the carpet and sides while carrying his usual appliances, furniture etc, and removed it after little William was taken. JMO

Plus who knows how many times he may have thoroughly cleaned his van between 12th September and 20th/21st January, when they were finally able to get a search warrant for his business, home, and vehicles.

Plus who knows how many times he may have thoroughly cleaned his van between 12th September and 20th/21st January, when they were finally able to get a search warrant for his business, home, and vehicles.

Very good point. Plus if there were fibers in his van from grandma's house he could argue that he has been in her home before.

I agree with you Adrianna but the unfortunate thing is that these girls, who are now in their thirties, will not receive any privacy once this goes to court. They are fully aware of this and I admire them for having the strength and courage to finally speak up about what happened to them 28 years ago.

They are champions for William, they are about to have their lives consummed by this again and they have done it selflessly. The are the complete opposite to the person who took William from his family.

Strange how there was a flurry of media last week, culminating in Spedding's arrest, details of his charges and bail refusal. Now silence. I wish they could clarify what, if anything, this all has to do with finding William.

I agree. And I don't think it's a good sign :(

I agree. And I don't think it's a good sign :(

I don’t think it has anything much to do with finding William, at this point. Though I think they are trying their absolute best in that regard, following every lead and thought. Asking over and over for anyone with knowledge to come forward. Searching wherever they can think to search. Digging into websites on the deep web. Requesting any related info from overseas.

I think last week’s arrest, and any further related charges to come, are about getting this person to pay for some of his crimes (a la John Chardon). Getting him away from children. Getting him locked up, so he doesn’t carry on his alleged crimes against children.

Sadly, if little William is no longer with us, it may be many years till he is found, if ever. But the suspected perp has no business freely walking this earth because a prosecutor does not feel that s/he can successfully prosecute a circumstantial case right now. So they have decided to go for what they can successfully prosecute, for the time being.

I don’t think it has anything much to do with finding William, at this point. Though I think they are trying their absolute best in that regard, following every lead and thought. Asking over and over for anyone with knowledge to come forward. Searching wherever they can think to search. Digging into websites on the deep web. Requesting any related info from overseas.

I think last week’s arrest, and any further related charges to come, are about getting this person to pay for some of his crimes (a la John Chardon). Getting him away from children. Getting him locked up, so he doesn’t carry on his alleged crimes against children.

Sadly, if little William is no longer with us, it may be many years till he is found, if ever. But the suspected perp has no business freely walking this earth because a prosecutor does not feel that s/he can successfully prosecute a circumstantial case right now. So they have decided to go for what they can successfully prosecute, for the time being.

I like to think there is a glimmer of hope of finding out more about William, but I completely agree with SouthAussie, BS needs to be held accountable for what he has done to those little girls, regardless of wether it turns out he has any inviolvement with what has happened to William.
IMO there has been muchos mention of a paedophile ring in the area throughout the ongoing investigation into Williams disappearance, and at the moment we have a man from the area, who we know has been to the home where William disappeared from and been named as a POI...and that man is being held without bail pending charges of sexually abusing two young children. Although that doesn't look good for William I hope it leads to answers

ETA.. At the moment we have been told that BS's arrest is unrelated to the WT investigation. There are well known circumstances that link BS to William's grandmothers home, but for now maybe nothing concrete (that we are being made aware of) for LE to implicate BS with WT's disappearance. There is going to need to be something pretty significant before such claims can be made, especially for any claims to be made public, IMO.

I hope it leads to answers too, another.com. I am sad to say that this case sounds more and more like Daniel Morcombe's case to me every time we get further info. :(

An article I posted earlier said that pedophiles either prefer males or they are bisexual and like both sexes.

The sexual preference of pedophiles is 'children'. I wouldn't call it bisexual. I'd just say 'pedophile'.

Absolutely agree....they are hero's in my book. It's one thing I will not
sit by and listen too, random's criticizing them. sorry :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members