Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With our Aussie accent anyway, no rhotic pronunciation of the R so the words are pronounced exactly the same.

Ah, thanks. :) That makes sense. Here in NY, USA pawn is said like yawn and *advertiser censored* is said like corn, which are entirely different sounding. :)

That's why we don't day out loud that we were watching that show hardcore pawn :laughing: people would think we meant something completely different in Australia :p

Agghhhh .... all this family talk! :scared: Aren't we only allowed to talk about Spedding's FB page, and paraphrase the things he has said?

i wonder if bs has an offending history before age 35, there would be a lot of single women he could have met in the 25 to 35 age range with young children?

i wonder if bs has an offending history before age 35, there would be a lot of single women he could have met in the 25 to 35 age range with young children?

Excellent question.
I shudder to think of the answer!

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. I don't want them here wasting tax payers money. I doubt they would think about what they did each and every day: they would just find more despicable acts to do while inside.
Death penalty cases cost the tax payer a LOT more than life in prison costs. That's a fact. The appeals process for each one takes years and costs millions. Death penalty does not save money.

:modstop:

Please adhere to the following:

No Sleuthing of any family members.

No
accusing anyone of being involved in this horrid crime other than the accused.

Do NOT try to sleuth the victims, absolutely ZERO tolerance, period.

The wives present and past are considered victims here, do NOT paint them as being involved.

Any infractions of this will result in a time out, no warnings, no questions asked.

Re this Coldstream word - it was so strong that I reported it to CrimeStoppers - anonymously - because it sounded so odd - but felt I had to do my bit. I had one several years ago with a woman buried under a cement slab that I also reported. However, it's not something that I do regularly and at times question my own sanity - but feel that at least I can report it and they can do what they like with it.

Long, long time lurker here. Have only posted a couple of times over the last few years.

I don't know about anyone else but I have had trouble sleeping in recent nights (also the weeks WT first went missing). I feel so anxious! I anxiously await news but fear seeing any updates as I am dreading that the news may be bad! Please be alive and safe, gorgeous boy. I see your face in both my boys and give them extra longs hugs every day, with the hope you can feel these hugs and feel safe and protected. Sounds crazy but it helps me... :grouphug:

Ah, thanks. :) That makes sense. Here in NY, USA pawn is said like yawn and *advertiser censored* is said like corn, which are entirely different sounding. :)

I know what you mean, been watching US TV since I was a little tyke, but yawn and corn are pronounced the same here too ;-)

Now that Spedding's remanded in custody until the case resumes in June, I hope it doesn't go all silent on us again... wanting some good news about now (though any and all deviants taken off the streets is good news, from that point of view...).

How can yawn not sound like corn?!?!......:scared:

Oh yeah, yawn sounds more like yarn.....

Long, long time lurker here. Have only posted a couple of times over the last few years.

I don't know about anyone else but I have had trouble sleeping in recent nights (also the weeks WT first went missing). I feel so anxious! I anxiously await news but fear seeing any updates as I am dreading that the news may be bad! Please be alive and safe, gorgeous boy. I see your face in both my boys and give them extra longs hugs every day, with the hope you can feel these hugs and feel safe and protected. Sounds crazy but it helps me... :grouphug:

Not crazy at all.
I hug my kids ALOT lately.
Just feel blessed that they're safe.

Please God, let William be safe.

Re this Coldstream word - it was so strong that I reported it to CrimeStoppers - anonymously - because it sounded so odd - but felt I had to do my bit. I had one several years ago with a woman buried under a cement slab that I also reported. However, it's not something that I do regularly and at times question my own sanity - but feel that at least I can report it and they can do what they like with it.

I got chills when you (?) invisioned William in that brand of fridge. :(

How can yawn not sound like corn?!?!......:scared:

Oh yeah, yawn sounds more like yarn.....

Hehe, I realized how this was going to go after posting. What can I say. We have "r"s here. Unlike in Bawston, for example. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne