Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed Kiwi- I have also thought he was hiding a lot in those interviews. I'm very wary of jumping to conclusions - particularly in light of the Lindy Chamberlain saga back in the early 80s (always thought she was innocent). My interest in this case is so strong because sometimes I have 'psychic moments' about cases - and this was one of them. Way back in earlier threads I mentioned I kept getting the word 'coldstream' when I first heard he had gone missing. Someone on here said Coldstream refers to an early brand of fridge (which BS also repairs). I've since researched the brand. I've had the horrors that William might be in some old fridge somewhere.

I watched those interviews carefully and came to the conclusion he was hiding a lot and had his wife fooled. He seemed more annoyed than anything and I think he really believed he would get away with everything.

And maybe I'm also in love with Gary Jubelin!!!

Coldstream is also a place in Victoria, where he is now being investigated for further crimes

I agree.... This is so awful but can't stand everyone going in about MS. Very unlikely she knew a thing. And everyone is quick to jump on her psychic visit meaning she suspects her husband. But no one points out that it means she had no idea. Kentucky of woman pretend things are ok for the sake of their kids, security etc. if the victim is a niece or distant relatives it's no surprise she still supports Bill. 30 years as her soul mate. So she texted in a final attempt to say why. Cause she's probably in denial. I think it's highly unlikely she knows a thing. If BS is guilty he is clearly a very good liar.

As much as I am disliking MS, you could be right. Hell, some of us hardened sleuthers still thought he may not be a peddo even with police swarming around him.

Peddos are expert groomers. It's likely he's convinced MS that it's all a plot against him. It's them vs the world. Oh, and that reminds me. When BS was interviewed on tv a while ago he said, "If we stick together we'll get through this." He's probably playing some sort of loyalty game with her mind.

Oh god look what BS wrote on his FB on the 10th of December 2012..

Oh god look what BS wrote on his FB on the 10th of December 2012..

Do you have to have a facebook account to view this? I can't see any of his posts. I'm surprised the police haven't pulled his profile by now.

Do you have to have a facebook account to view this? I can't see any of his posts. I'm surprised the police haven't pulled his profile by now.

Yeah I'm guessing it's just a matter of time before a few accounts are taken down

It's interesting that all his WT posts are telling other people to keep looking for him. It seems like it was a game to him.

As much as I am disliking MS, you could be right. Hell, some of us hardened sleuthers still thought he may not be a peddo even with police swarming around him.

Peddos are expert groomers. It's likely he's convinced MS that it's all a plot against him. It's them vs the world. Oh, and that reminds me. When BS was interviewed on tv a while ago he said, "If we stick together we'll get through this." He's probably playing some sort of loyalty game with her mind.

I think you're right about MS always wondering if.....but I think she's always knew.

Ol'Bucketmouth to the rescue.

I believe Speddings victims were his own daughters, they have been silent in offering any support to him, if that was my dad and I believed in him, I'd be screaming it everywhere.
I've been suspicious from the moment we saw those strange interviews of BS and MS walking down the street. MS body language said so much as did his solicitude towards her, I'm sure that is not his usual attitude towards her after seeing a very unflattering pic of her he had put up on fb.

I still don't think this was planned, the odds weren't great that William would be alone, as Jubelin said two worlds collided, and I think William was snatched prob at driveway waiting for dad, or going to investigate when he heard vehicle pull up, it only took seconds.

My heart breaks for the fps, if BS has one ounce of human decency in him, he needs to give them closure.
Hopefully he can see that its all over now and try and do a plea bargain, I think the police would give up on the historical charges in return for getting him for William.

Finally like many others I think I might be in love with Gary Jubelin.

Is odd to me that his daughters have been very quiet regarding support of their father. Maybe they want to stay private and support him.....but after what we have already learned it would not surprise me in the least. Also would not surprise me if we find out that BS is verbally abusive towards his wife, or belittles her.

If BS took William (and I think he did) Either an opportunity did present itself as BS arrived unannounced and BS grabbed William as he ran around the house or maybe he was lurking in the cemetery waiting to see if he could lure William. Im sure Nana had photos of the kids he had seen on his earlier visit and may have been initially been after the girl. If asked, He could have always said that he had a job on the street and wanted to stop and pay his respects to a deceased friend beforehand. Weren't LE looking for part or a vehicle during the initial search?

If he does not speak up about where William is I hope that someone else will. If part of a ring (where seems to be going) than I'd bet multiple scumbags know his whereabouts.

I cannot believe how sick people can be. How do these horrible monsters find eachother? Especially back in the 80's where there was no internet???

Jublin's wife is a lucky woman!

I was reading a piece about Gary Jubelin a few days ago (when I posted those links about how respected he is) and I read that "like so many in the profession, his marriage paid the price" - or words to that effect. I definitely got the impression that he was no longer married, and it was due to the intensity and demands of the job.

(I just didn't want to tell you all yet :heartluv:)
:giggle:

We know people who are foster parents. They are both unemployed but bring in more income than we do. And we both work

Is pawn a slang word for something? How could that be dirty? I don't get it. I feel so uncool right now..

look at his post on July 13, 2013, it's his van stuck over a man hole, or septic hole...... could that be where William is ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne