Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the sighting of the FFC on the drive down to Cobb and Co in which she mentioned waving to a Truck driver and allowing them to pass etc has been followed up?

I wonder if this Truck driver has been located and is suggesting that the FFC and car was perhaps further down the road and in a more concealed area.

Well a bloke might notice a good looking sheila if she was outside of the car.

Scratch that - if a truck driver notices a smallish car high chances it's driven by a female and worth a quick checkeroo just for boredom sake. Not suggesting anything nefarious.

Is that a street - Batar Creek Road that trucks regularly drive down?? MOO

I wonder if the sighting of the FFC on the drive down to Cobb and Co in which she mentioned waving to a Truck driver and allowing them to pass etc has been followed up?

I wonder if this Truck driver has been located and is suggesting that the FFC and car was perhaps further down the road and in a more concealed area.

Scratch that - if a truck driver notices a smallish car high chances it's driven by a female and worth a quick checkeroo just for boredom sake. Not suggesting anything nefarious.

Seems there’s lots of farms.
Which would mean picking up or dropping off supplies or produce.

Likely cattle trucks, possible milk trucks maybe logging trucks imo

Likely cattle trucks, possible milk trucks maybe logging trucks imo

Possible doesn’t even remember! If not local it might be something they did or do not consider helpful or remover. That’s if they even exist! Was it just fm that saw the truck?

FM was apparently seen. I imagine it was by the truck driver. I don't think she lied about her drive, she knew she was seen.

"...... detectives claim the mother was seen driving on a bush road close to the riding school in Kendall"
Tyrrell detectives believe William was dumped in the bush by foster mum

Just putting this here, as there is a lot of (documented) traffic on Batar Creek Road at Benaroon Drive - at all times of the day and night. A lot more traffic than I think we realise.

"The traffic study has carried out a traffic count at the intersection of Batar Creek Rd and Benaroon Dr and determined the existing daily traffic conditions adjacent to the site are 520 vehicles per day (vpd) and 55 veh/hr (am and pm conditions).

Councils traffic counts on Batar Creek Road north of the site (near Laurel Street) taken in 2016 indicated a traffic count of 890 vpd, which is inconsistent with the findings of the one day count. "

Last edited:
The article has a date from a couple of days ago. Is that right, is it a new one?

Yes, it is a new article. It is about the submission to the DPP. Nothing in it that we don't already know.

The only thing that stood out to me is that comment about FM being seen - which, as you say, may not be new information but based on her own recollection.
Or it may mean that the truck driver was spoken with about his recollection, at some point from Sep 2014 onwards.

Just putting this here, as there is a lot of (documented) traffic on Batar Creek Road at Benaroon Drive - at all times of the day and night. A lot more traffic than I think we realise.

"The traffic study has carried out a traffic count at the intersection of Batar Creek Rd and Benaroon Dr and determined the existing daily traffic conditions adjacent to the site are 520 vehicles per day (vpd) and 55 veh/hr (am and pm conditions).

Councils traffic counts on Batar Creek Road north of the site (near Laurel Street) taken in 2016 indicated a traffic count of 890 vpd, which is inconsistent with the findings of the one day count. "

JMO - with that much traffic calculated to drive along there, it could be expected that the Mazda might have been seen by another driver while FM was on her drive.

JMO - with that much traffic calculated to drive along there, it could be expected that the Mazda might have been seen by another driver while FM was on her drive.

Possibly. She may have mentioned the truck driver because she wanted them to know that there was someone who could verify that is where she drove.
Because the truck driver thought she pulled over to let him through and acknowledged it, when she in fact said that she didn't think William would have got that far in the time he had been missing - so turned around and went back.

Possibly. She may have mentioned the truck driver because she wanted them to know that there was someone who could verify that is where she drove.
Because the truck driver thought she pulled over to let him through and acknowledged it, when she in fact said that she didn't think William would have got that far in the time he had been missing - so turned around and went back.
JMO ..... with their thoughts about it later, each of the truck drivers on the road at that time could have thought: 'Well it wasn't me...must have been another truck driver' .... so unless all the truck drivers on the road at that particular place/at that particular time ... were interviewed by Police ... the description of the event would remain with the FM.

The former lead detective in the investigation into the disappearance of William Tyrrell has urged police to “put up or shut up” if they have evidence against the three-year-old’s foster mother.

<modsnip: Direct quotes from a paywalled article are not allowed>

(pay-walled)

Why does Jubelin keep inserting himself into this?

The police will charge her when they're good and ready and foster Mother or Jubelin making demands will change nothing. The police have taken back control of the investigation and the Foster Mother and Jubelin don't get to make demands anymore. How strange! IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
JMO ..... with their thoughts about it later, each of the truck drivers on the road at that time could have thought: 'Well it wasn't me...must have been another truck driver' .... so unless all the truck drivers on the road at that particular place/at that particular time ... were interviewed by Police ... the description of the event would remain with the FM.

To me, it doesn't matter who saw her driving on Batar Creek Road. If FM was not seen outside the vehicle, if she was not seen walking back dirty and disheveled from a speedy burial, if she was not seen carrying a bundle into the bush ....

The article I referenced said she was seen driving on Batar Creek Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member