Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HIS HONOUR: The child the subject of these proceedings – whom I shall call Julian – was one of four siblings. Julian was removed from the care of his mother at 7 months’ age because of concerns that he was at risk of harm (associated with domestic violence and drug abuse), and placed with foster carers. Julian’s sister, who is a year older than Julian and whom I shall call Sarah, had been removed from her mother’s care before Julian was born, and the Children’s Court had allocated parental responsibility for her to the Minister; she was later placed with the same carers as Julian, a week after he was. Subsequently, having found that there was no realistic possibility of restoration to their parents, the Children’s Court made final orders allocating parental responsibility for Julian and Sarah to the Minister until they attain 18; their care plans contemplate that they will remain in their placement with their current carers until 18. The other two siblings, who are younger than Julian, remain in their mother’s care, and there are apparently no current child protection concerns in respect of them.

Thanks, I hadn't read that prior.
Thats bizarre in itself.
I thought it was particularly difficult to have children permanently removed - especially when they weren't abused and particularly because their parents wanted them back. MOO.

Your post raised emotional appearance/behaviour:

Lindy was accused by the public of not being emotional enough. There is the parallel I refer to.
I think the parallels are very clear. The wording that was used to describe Lindy is the exact same wording people (many right in this very thread) use to describe FM.
“Cold” “unemotional” “liar”. The constant reference to the way FM acted, how it wasn’t normal, how they wouldn’t behave that way. Again, same sort of things said about Lindy.

Thanks, I hadn't read that prior.
Thats bizarre in itself.
I thought it was particularly difficult to have children permanently removed - especially when they weren't abused and particularly because their parents wanted them back. MOO.
Ms Goward, who is passionate about child welfare, wants to offer them more stability, by making adoption easier.
The former Labor government in NSW was widely believed to be anti-adoption.
There are concerns about re-creating a "stolen generation" of children, taken from their parents to be raised in "better' homes.
There are also concerns about children being adopted out too quickly. Some parents do recover from drug addiction and mental illness, and are able to care for their children again; and it's widely agreed that children benefit from having an ongoing relationship with their biological parents, even if they can't live with them.

This article shows the pushes that were happening for policy change which did occur just prior to L and W's removal. Parents with major issues were often given 16 weeks to get their act together before kids under 2 were permanently removed with the idea (IMO) that they were more desirable to be picked up for adoption, prior to that people were adopting children from overseas from different cultures. This policy change was well publicised at the time for people considering adopting to take into account fostering as an option. To my mind, as mentioned in the article, it was going to be the repeat of a stolen generation. I do believe DOCS doubling down on secrecy in this case to the point of making itself an obstruction to the investigation so as to hinder all possible discussion about this policy and how it was, that this particular couple were selected to foster and came close to adopting these 2 young children. At the very least the green light was given publicly to potential adopters to go through the fostering system.

The constant reference to the way FM acted, how it wasn’t normal, how they wouldn’t behave that way. Again, same sort of things said about Lindy.

I'm not willing to call her a liar, but I have trouble with her versions. However, I'm not prepared to hang someone on that basis.

Let the police present plausible evidence or elicit a confession.

I'm not willing to call her a liar, but I have trouble with her versions. However, I'm not prepared to hang someone on that basis.

Let the police present plausible evidence or elicit a confession.
There's zero need for anyone to be inconsistent with their versions of events if they're not up to something nefarious.
Does that mean she killed him and or hid his body? No. But it certainly raises red flags about her.

I found her glowing self references and the abundance of activities with the children during the morning, and her dramatic language disconcerting. Something feels very off about her, in the same way something felt very off about Chris Watts. IMO

Ms Goward, who is passionate about child welfare, wants to offer them more stability, by making adoption easier.
The former Labor government in NSW was widely believed to be anti-adoption.
There are concerns about re-creating a "stolen generation" of children, taken from their parents to be raised in "better' homes.
There are also concerns about children being adopted out too quickly. Some parents do recover from drug addiction and mental illness, and are able to care for their children again; and it's widely agreed that children benefit from having an ongoing relationship with their biological parents, even if they can't live with them.

This article shows the pushes that were happening for policy change which did occur just prior to L and W's removal. Parents with major issues were often given 16 weeks to get their act together before kids under 2 were permanently removed with the idea (IMO) that they were more desirable to be picked up for adoption, prior to that people were adopting children from overseas from different cultures. This policy change was well publicised at the time for people considering adopting to take into account fostering as an option. To my mind, as mentioned in the article, it was going to be the repeat of a stolen generation. I do believe DOCS doubling down on secrecy in this case to the point of making itself an obstruction to the investigation so as to hinder all possible discussion about this policy and how it was, that this particular couple were selected to foster and came close to adopting these 2 young children. At the very least the green light was given publicly to potential adopters to go through the fostering system.
That explains it. How sad.

(Snipped for focus & BBM) When we discussed this years ago I believe somebody linked an academic journal article, Scandinavian? something like that, which dealt with the effects on children of being repeatedly removed from biological parents who were given multiple chances after apparently reforming, and of being removed at a later as opposed to an earlier age. The recommendation then was to remove children early and permanently. So I think there could be reasons for the policy you speak of quite other than the children's desirability for adoption.

(Snipped for focus & BBM) When we discussed this years ago I believe somebody linked an academic journal article, Scandinavian? something like that, which dealt with the effects on children of being repeatedly removed from biological parents who were given multiple chances after apparently reforming, and of being removed at a later as opposed to an earlier age. The recommendation then was to remove children early and permanently. So I think there could be reasons for the policy you speak of quite other than the children's desirability for adoption.
Of course, I am no expert in the field and those issues, I don't wish to debate. I think what is relevant to WT's case is that a policy change occurred just prior to both children being removed, both of the children may well have been kept with bp's and more support offered to turn around some issues. The BP's, WT's and FP's status in this situation may well have been pivotal to WT disappearing. There is a lot to my mind that needs to be investigated around decision making in both WT's and bio sister's short lives, from birth up until WT's disappearance on bio, DOCS and FP's sides that I think will never come to light, that may well explain WT's disappearance and continued concealement. IMO

Please excuse my sarcasm, but if only the paedophile who snatched WT that day had been caught.....

Last edited:
Just putting this here, as there is a lot of (documented) traffic on Batar Creek Road at Benaroon Drive - at all times of the day and night. A lot more traffic than I think we realise.

I'm not surprised. Having taken a Google street view drive along its entire length, the section of Batar Creek Rd between Benaroon Drive and its termination at Albert St is quite 'populated' compared to other places along it where it's narrow and heavily forested.

Frankly, if were trying to dispose of a body in a hurry along Batar Creek Drive, I would have turned south not north from Benaroon Drive. The chances of being seen by a passing vehicle would have been less, I think.

I'm not surprised. Having taken a Google street view drive along its entire length, the section of Batar Creek Rd between Benaroon Drive and its termination at Albert St is quite 'populated' compared to other places along it where it's narrow and heavily forested.

Frankly, if were trying to dispose of a body in a hurry along Batar Creek Drive, I would have turned south not north from Benaroon Drive. The chances of being seen by a passing vehicle would have been less, I think.

Thursday 29th June, 2023.

Police suspect the Foster mother of William Tyrell dumped the little boys body
near a riding school in Kendall...The Daily Telegraph can reveal the foster mother was seen driving on a bush road close to the riding school in Kendall, on 12th September, 2014. It was at this time the police believe she dumped the boys body.

Wonder if it's this bush road to the left of Summerwoods - very secluded.

Last edited:
No. The riding school moved after William's disappearance. See the picture Danny posted above for its old location, corner of Cobb & Co Road.

OK, thanks.

In that case she could well have driven some distance down Batar Creek Rd, past the Cobb & Co Rd intersection, into the heavily forested area. That would be a massive task to search without some clue as to the general area.

<modsnip>
The latest theory from police is that the FM covered up an accidental death by a rushed disposal of his body in bushland near the riding school.
That seems implausible but no doubt it is physically possible that she could have dumped the body there. There would not have been a lot of time and the road is reasonably trafficked but it is possible. She certainly didn't have time to bury the body and freshly turned dirt would have been discovered. It would also have meant straight away police knowing it was murder. So it was dumped on the surface or in the culvert to make it appear he died from misadventure.

And if she really did do that, the only motivation that makes sense to me was to have the body discovered somewhere else and death ruled as misadventure. Not to hide the body for all time.

But if that occurred, then why was the body not discovered in the search over the next 10 days.? Cadaver dogs were brought to the area by the second day and the area was combed by searchers on foot, horseback, motorbikes, you name it.
It would also have been smelling by then.
Then others say she went back and moved the body the next night.. But once the news broke the area was teeming with people night and day and no way could she have risked that.
Only other explanation is that some other unknown person stumbled across the body and removed it for reason unknown? Or a large predator found it and took it, maybe it would be possible for a big eagle to do that, swoop in and carry the complete body away.? The nest could be up to 10kms away. He doesn't look like he was very heavy. But still seems very unlikely.
But so does every other scenario.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, thanks.

In that case she could well have driven some distance down Batar Creek Rd, past the Cobb & Co Rd intersection, into the heavily forested area. That would be a massive task to search without some clue as to the general area.
Yes. There's Middle Brother Forest and before that a road that goes to the river. I don't know if the river has possibilities because streetview doesn't go near there.

My other idea is that she might have been able to drive up the fire trail to Kendall Forest and then return via Batar Creek Road. If so she would have been facing north where she stopped for the truck. There is plenty of pull-over area on that side. Some people say FGM's car couldn't have done it. I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000