Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“However, computer and data software analysis before the inquest later prompted questions about that time stamp too.

The validity of the time stamp difference has been argued over since it was revealed in 2019.
IMO even if the validity of the timestamp could not be determined, the time of the pics taken could be established from the light and shadows. (Or maybe I'm just putting too much faith in people's ability to work these thing out)

IMO even if the validity of the timestamp could not be determined, the time of the pics taken could be established from the light and shadows. (Or maybe I'm just putting too much faith in people's ability to work these thing out)

Richie Swan used a sun app (back in 2018) to work out the positioning of the sun and the light.
Their consensus was that the photos were taken when the sun was at the right angle to be around 9:30-10:00am at that time of year IIRC.

They linked the sun app in one of their posts .... here Thread 32, post 21.

Better journalists (imo) have already stated that the photo times have since been confirmed at 9:37 etc. We have linked the various confirmations several times.

The DM seems to like to reiterate over and over things that others have ruled out. They have got their theory and they are sticking to it, no matter what. imo

Yeah I can’t decide if someone at DM has a) inside info they are leaking; b) has it in for FM c) is playing to their readership

If there is nothing new in the form of actual evidence, and all police are putting forward to the DPP is a theory, then frankly I can't see the DPP agreeing to prosecute. As we have seen before the DPP needs to be convinced that there's a reasonable chance of a conviction in order to invest the enormous time and resources required to prosecute a case.

NSW Police at times had stormy relationship with NSW DPP during the 16 year 'reign' of Nicholas Cowdery due to his refusal to prosecute some cases which, in his opinion, were not likely to succeed. I recall some cops referring to him as the Director of Pathetic Prosecutions.

If there is nothing new in the form of actual evidence, and all police are putting forward to the DPP is a theory, then frankly I can't see the DPP agreeing to prosecute. As we have seen before the DPP needs to be convinced that there's a reasonable chance of a conviction in order to invest the enormous time and resources required to prosecute a case.

NSW Police at times had stormy relationship with NSW DPP during the 16 year 'reign' of Nicholas Cowdery due to his refusal to prosecute some cases which, in his opinion, were not likely to succeed. I recall some cops referring to him as the Director of Pathetic Prosecutions.
But if the many inconsistencies in what/when the individual Fosters have been told by them (in their Statements/Interviews) to Detectives have been compared to some evidence of actual times the Police had been able to establish and record .... maybe a Trial could be supported to go ahead.

That has been on google maps for ages. Pretty sure that somewhere back in the threads we looked all around that location on Google maps, as a member had discovered that "landmark" added to google.

I have seen it in another case also. In the Suzanne Morphew case (USA) someone landmarked the Morphew house on Google.
I believe it was thought to be an old pioneer cemetery?

I believe it was thought to be an old pioneer cemetery?

Correct. This was looked at around the big dig and William was a pioneer or something like that.

Plus if the fosters have pulled off covering up his death for 9 years, then common sense tells me they wouldn’t be stupid enough to publicly mark on google maps his final resting place.

In what way? What would be the relevance please?

Absolutely no idea :p

Was hoping someone familiar with NSW politics might have some insight.

Sometimes a story is leaked to paint a politician in a favourable light. Especially at election time if their stance is around solving crimes.

Other times it’s to take attention away from a politicians misdeeds.

May have nothing to do with politics though.

Absolutely no idea :p

Was hoping someone familiar with NSW politics might have some insight.

Sometimes a story is leaked to paint a politician in a favourable light. Especially at election time if their stance is around solving crimes.

Other times it’s to take attention away from a politicians misdeeds.

May have nothing to do with politics though.
She is a former politician and the scandal has been playing out for nearly two years.

Bored to see the Daily Mail bringing up Richard Donoghue again, as if it's them building up a brief of evidence. There are so many half-details like that which aren't fully confirmed/decided, but can be loosely used to add drama to whatever clickbait theme you're aiming for.

If it is the FM then, sure, I want to see this thing nailed, but the click bait continues to be an absolute abomination

Seems likely the police didn't want the current media scramble at all, and if anything it puts pressure on the brief, and maybe even gets us further away from WT.

Last edited:
As per above;

“Nine years since William's mystery disappearance, police have thrown out the old official timeline of what unfolded at Benaroon Drive in Kendall on the NSW Mid North Coast on September 12, 2014.

For a long time, the prevailing theory was that William had been abducted from his foster grandmother's home by a predatory stranger.

But now, a fresh brief handed to prosecutors alleges another sinister scenario - including allegations the toddler's foster mum interfered with a corpse and perverted the course of justice after William suffered a fatal accident.

The new theory suggests William may have fallen off one of the balconies at the home of his foster grandmother and that his foster mother may have taken off down the street in the grandmother's car to a nearby riding school in order to cover it up”

I think the truck driver is the brand new witness they referred to back before the big dig. I think he only recently came forward to say he saw FFM throw something out the window or acting suspiciously.
Could also be from the riding school too. Might there have been someone riding in the bush, tending to horses, or someone who might have just driven in and arrived for a lesson when FM might have been witnessed in the vicinity? Maybe they had ties with the FGM and were too afraid to come forward.

If it was Lonergan (who, to me, seems desperate to have his theory validated) I hope he gets an official reprimand/warning.
If there is no merit in it and is proof of an individual leak, this information I think will toast someone's backside with a nice investigation and law suit to follow. Just what the NSW police force needs again.

Does anyone have access to this article?

It appears that Peggy resided at 158 Batar Creek Rd

24 Dec 2014 — Osteopath Peg Landon said each day William is missing the community changes more. Her property was one of the first searched on the Friday.

JMO - Around 30 mins is not a long drive to arrive there from Benaroon Drive ... by whomever. While it may not initially been referring to this William, it could have been worth an investigative search.
I spoke about to a friend this Morning. Their advice (their opinion only) if it was given (the site) after William Disappearance, it is best to check it out and searched.
They thought it was a nasty thing to do or tragic case William Body is buried there, then track down who who applied it to Goggle Map.

Is this bedding/blanket similar to the fabric that was found during the big dig?

Attachments

• IMG_7977.jpeg
    IMG_7977.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics