Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t know what “evidence“ the Police have ….???

True, and they have claimed to have had evidence before (witness the Big Dig) and that came to nothing.

"This activity is in response to evidence we have obtained in the course of the investigation, not speculative in any way, we are acting on behalf of the coroner." -- Detective Chief Superintendent Darren Bennett [bbm]

I'm starting to think that this leak was designed to embarrass someone within NSW police.

Seriously, unless police get a new credible witness or obtain a credible confession (from somebody) my feeling is that they are still as much in the dark as the rest of us.
I am wondering if the Police do indeed have a witness or a testimony? And then they also have the circumstantial / forensic evidence to support that….

Honestly, we wouldn’t know what they have …. IMO

We can’t give up hope on William!

JMO

I'm starting to think that this leak was designed to embarrass someone within NSW police.
I honestly hadn’t thought about it like that …. Are you able to elaborate within TOS?

Very interested to know your thoughts on that …..

I got a little excited at the latest news, thinking that we might finally be getting close to bringing little William home. But as far as I can see, this is likely to be yet another dead end. I would be very happy to be wrong.

I’ve wracked my brains over why this might be problematic too Katy. Because like you I can’t see the issue. It’s not unusual for a parent to insist on shoes when playing on the grass because of prickles or dog poo.

Kids often take shoes on and off. Turn your back on a fully clothed toddler and the next minute they’re stark naked.

The only potential problem is if his shoes were found close to the house near the time of his disappearance but his body wasn’t. A toddler couldn’t get far in that terrain without shoes and I doubt a kidnapper is going to lose the shoes but not the spiderman suit.
What if it’s the shoes that were seen by truck driver being tossed from the car? Speculatative….MOO

I feel the drive that the FFC took and seemed to not initially mention and wasn't mentioned either by the Foster GM really contributes to the essence of their being some ulterior motive for such a drive. Fairly or unfairly.

If she mentioned it from the beginning and it fitted into the timeline of events all good. But to seemingly absent mindedly not mention it just brings seeds of doubt and in addition the time it occurred is not clear - poses questions. MOO

I honestly hadn’t thought about it like that …. Are you able to elaborate within TOS?

Very interested to know your thoughts on that …..

As I've said above, earlier, I find this whole business (as reported by the MSM) just bizarre. For one thing, how can someone be charged with interfering with a corpse when no corpse has been found? AFAIK, a coroner has not yet even declared WT to be deceased! This is Monty Python skit stuff IMO.

I can imagine someone (maybe within the ODPP) having the same reaction.

I feel the drive that the FFC took and seemed to not initially mention and wasn't mentioned either by the Foster GM really contributes to the essence of their being some ulterior motive for such a drive. Fairly or unfairly.

If she mentioned it from the beginning and it fitted into the timeline of events all good. But to seemingly absent mindedly not mention it just brings seeds of doubt and in addition the time it occurred is not clear - poses questions. MOO

Given that they searched 158 Batar Creek Road on the first day that William disappeared, the police may have known about FM's drive right from the get-go.

I can understand her doing a drive in the context of looking for W just like when the little girl from Perth went missing and her parents went for a drive to search initially. I just feel the timeline doesn't reflect adequately when this drive occurred and maybe it was a lot earlier than we all think. MOO

Megnut what do you feel is relevant about the clothesline? I do recall there was washing on the line after W went missing. MOO
Not sure. Niggling. The discussion about the red blanket....

Would there have been clothes on the line that morning? A blanket to grab....

A desperate concealment fits for me. A terrible, fatal accident and a panicked attempt to save the second child, meaning not to lose the foster daughter over a sure judgment of neglect/poor parenting, as well as a move to save her marriage, if it was shaky (she couldn't let him know that her inattention led to the death of his beloved foster son).

I don't know that Wm would've had to fall. He could have tried to climb down and his costume got hung up on the railing and he could have asphyxiatiated. She goes around the side of the house after some minutes, sees him there, goes back into the house, grabbing a blanket or a coat or a bag, gathers Wm and scurries away in the car.

Why would she do that? Fear of losing the foster daughter.

Jmo

I can understand her doing a drive in the context of looking for W just like when the little girl from Perth went missing and her parents went for a drive to search initially. I just feel the timeline doesn't reflect adequately when this drive occurred and maybe it was a lot earlier than we all think. MOO
Interesting point given that a couple of news articles this week have said that Police have now thrown out the timeline for the morning of that fateful day … including some paywalled articles with different authors ….

One example:

Nine years since William's mystery disappearance, police have thrown out the old official timeline of what unfolded at Benaroon Drive in Kendall on the NSW Mid North Coast on September 12, 2014.

RSBM

Would there have been clothes on the line that morning?

The washing machine was broken. It wasn't fixed until the following week when they had BS come back to fix it. FGM had washing piled up, which is why FM tried to reach BS and see when he was coming back.

The clothes-on-the-line pic that you are remembering is from FD's walkthrough, days later and after the washing machine was fixed.

Yes me also , it was the timing of the drive in question and as per other details added to confusion but since the neighbor confirmed she drove before she notified her and her own admission that the drive took place before FF came home , the FGM also stating she couldnt find her initially and went looking down the road etc

Would there have been clothes on the line that morning? A blanket to grab....
Not “washing” per se, as the washing machine was broken as per @SouthAussie post ….
But a blanket MAY have been possible if it had been accidentally wet thru the night, just to dry it out …. Until it could be washed ….
But AFAIK there is nothing documented about that ….
Good thinking though …. :cool:

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members