Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She wouldn't have heard rumours, she would have been directly consulted by the case worker. As per my previous link. Step #2 in the process.

<modsnip> I am not seeing how it has any bearing on William's disappearance.
I think it has everything to do with Williams disappearance.

The need to get the bio's out of Williams life was front and centre of FM universe IMO.
All consuming.
Escalating tension and frustation.
Here she is working her butt off to keep these kids and William doesn't care for her. Not like how she wants and craves.

Thats completely false.

BM is very clear in her interview her suspicions lay full accountability at fosters hands.
I think it was a sort of joke.

I think it has everything to do with Williams disappearance.

The need to get the bio's out of Williams life was front and centre of FM universe IMO.
All consuming.
Escalating tension and frustation.
Here she is working her butt off to keep these kids and William doesn't care for her. Not like how she wants and craves.
I’m not sure why you think FM could make any of these decisions. They children were already in permanent care. That decision had nothing to do with her.

I’m not sure why you think FM could make any of these decisions. They children were already in permanent care. That decision had nothing to do with her.

The normal role of foster care is encouraging and supporting family relations with their bio's.
The aim is to create healthy relationships with the kids existing parents where ever possible.
Here we have a mother very keen to do just that.
so why was communication reduced??????

Influence and agenda pushing.

They had to push the narrative that they wanted to keep the children or it wouldn't have been floated.
Then reducing the bio's about of time and presence in the kids lives.
100% manipulation of a process that usually moves the other way.

The normal role of foster care is encouraging and supporting family relations with their bio's.
The aim is to create healthy relationships with the kids existing parents where ever possible.
Here we have a mother very keen to do just that.
so why was communication reduced??????

Influence and agenda pushing.

They had to push the narrative that they wanted to keep the children or it wouldn't have been floated.
Then reducing the bio's about of time and presence in the kids lives.
100% manipulation of a process that usually moves the other way.
Again, how did FM do any of this? She had no say on the visits the bios were entitled to. I think the issues you seem to have need to be directed at FACS

Can you provide a link to how she had visits reduced?

Again, how did FM do any of this? She had no say on the visits the bios were entitled to. I think the issues you seem to have need to be directed at FACS
The future foster mother had a commanding air and, a former associate told Daily Mail Australia, 'she had superstar status' among FACS officials.

Approved by welfare authorities, and as a precursor to the foster mother's plan to adopt William and his sister, the children were being eased out of their biological family's lives.

Unbeknown to the birth parents, the foster parents had spoken with Mr Attwood about applying to the NSW Supreme Court to formally adopt William.

There is ALOT in this article.

credit and thanks to @Couldbe post #382

The future foster mother had a commanding air and, a former associate told Daily Mail Australia, 'she had superstar status' among FACS officials.

Approved by welfare authorities, and as a precursor to the foster mother's plan to adopt William and his sister, the children were being eased out of their biological family's lives.

Unbeknown to the birth parents, the foster parents had spoken with Mr Attwood about applying to the NSW Supreme Court to formally adopt William.

There is ALOT in this article.

credit and thanks to @Couldbe post #382
None of that says FM was doing any of the things you accuse her of. All these decisions were made by FACS and the original judge who decided both children were made ward of state until 18.

I think it does 100%
Shows influence.
Very powerful influence.
No it doesn't show those at all. Being an adoptive mum in Australia, it is a big deal and very unusual for children to be adopted at all. Permanent care is generally as close as it gets. The bioparents would either need to consent or have had a history of serious endangerment of their children for adoption and permanent severing of the parental relationship to even be considered by authorities. Foster parents don't get to make these choices. Yes sure they can ask the social workers or courts if adoption is ever going to be possible, but they would simply be questions. Fosters have 0% of the decision making power. Social workers are responsible for deciding the frequency and type of communication with bioparents (taking into account any court-ordered restrictions). The 'easing out' of parents is managed by the social workers. Foster parents just follow the bouncing ball that is set for them by the State.

JMO – The following links indicate that they were the birth parents who had never stopped loving their son and at the very least would have wanted to continue meeting up with William:-

https://www.kidspot.com.au/news/wil...s/news-story/6b14e3bf5251d282ae071edbe1688ebb
"William Tyrrell's biological mum explains why he was in foster care"

“When I had to do a drug screen, I tested positive after I’d had my children,” she told the program.

https://www.kidspot.com.au/news/im-...e/news-story/9364826b4a3c6e983e525acddce4fa08
“He had bruises on (him) at a young age when I’d go to visit and they said it was because (he was) learning to walk,’’ she alleged.

How poor 'bogans' were treated when rich couple 'lost' William Tyrrell
“The bIrth mother said she said she had not given up on William, and had attended every bimonthly visit, requested more contact and pursued the few paths birth parents have to regain custody when their children are taken by FACS.

'I'd send emails, call the ombudsman,' she told the court.”

No it doesn't show those at all. Being an adoptive mum in Australia, it is a big deal and very unusual for children to be adopted at all. Permanent care is generally as close as it gets. The bioparents would either need to consent or have had a history of serious endangerment of their children for adoption and permanent severing of the parental relationship to even be considered by authorities. Foster parents don't get to make these choices. Yes sure they can ask the social workers or courts if adoption is ever going to be possible, but they would simply be questions. Fosters have 0% of the decision making power. Social workers are responsible for deciding the frequency and type of communication with bioparents (taking into account any court-ordered restrictions). The 'easing out' of parents is managed by the social workers. Foster parents just follow the bouncing ball that is set for them by the State.
For sure Melt, what you explain is the way things are ‘intended’ to be; and in the majority of Fostering situations, the rules are followed & that’s the way it all plays out.

However life educates us to the fact that there are often ‘variables‘ to how things play out across all manner of areas & for any number of reasons - from accidental to purposeful, and in between.
<modsnip - off topic>

So IMO, anything is possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a real bad taste for the fosters. And as a rule, I generally esteem anyone who has the emotional mettle for fostering. In truth, I don't think these parents had/have emotional mettle. In fact, I don't think they're fosters at all. I think they're adopters who saw fostering as a means to an end. Their means. With little regard for birth parents or for the children caught in the system.

It's a simple but profound matter of perspective IMO.

Genuine fosters believe they have the resources to provide nurturing protection to children in crisis. Huge respect for that.

Fraud fosters want something.

Loke picking out Golden Doodles from the breeder.

IMO Wm and his sister were baubles. The fosters wanted to be parents. Wm and his sister had a job to do. To fulfill the fosters' yearning. No child should have that job.

IMO we see it played out too. The fosters wanted perfect children. Well behaved, instantly loyal, fierceky grateful, without trauma.

I wish they'd sought designer puppies instead. PETA and the SPCA would have been all over them at the first sign of mistreatment...

JMO

For sure Melt, what you explain is the way things are ‘intended’ to be; and in the majority of Fostering situations, the rules are followed & that’s the way it all plays out.

<modsnip - off topic>

So IMO, anything is possible.

I think Melt has explained the way things happen from personal experience. I am grateful for that. As there are far too many conspiracy theories floating around with no evidence that a conspiracy actually happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member