Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #78

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i thought it was the foster father who deleted phone texts, did they both delete them?

The foster mother, <modsnip>, was grilled about deleting text messages from the foster father on the day William disappeared

Last edited by a moderator:
In the article linked upthread, photo 06 in the series -- assuming they're ordered numerically and in ascension -- just a few photos after what looks an awful lot like Wm throwing (crayons? dice?) -- it appears there's something in his mouth. Could be artifact. Could be the sort of thing that comes packaged with a warning -- not intended for small children.

If there's a proper way to throw/roll dice, I can imagine there's no accessible threshold in that household for Small Pieces in the Mouth. That's probably gonna drop ya -- what? -- 20-30% on the near 100% son-mom scale.

"Show me what's in your mouth." If you had something in your mouth you knew you weren't supposed to, would you --

Wait on whatever wooden spoon might be coming.... or swallow it? Spit it out and run? Just run, possibly choking on it?

Wm, scared of heights. Female caregiver, possibly angry. "He wouldn't climb". "We wouldn't have dropped him". Brain leaks? Did Wm utter the unforgivable? "I want my (birth) mom". Or "I want my (foster) dad". Could she have held him over the rail and accidentally lost her grip? Especially if he tried to bite her, which sometimes is the only language a frustrated child has.

The timeline was deliberately distorted IMO.

She did not start the Wm is Missing clock until after she'd taken her clandestine drive. As much as 20-30 minutes.

If Wm was truly missing TO HER, those 20-30 minutes make no sense.

Wm was least likely to be a distance down a road and more likely to be on the 3rd side of the house or inside the house or full around to the back again, coloring wrong with crayons.

It is my conclusion that she wasn't looking for Wm at all during that time. Because she already found him.

JMO

Why the car drive then? Because afaik it's never been stated this happened in front of neighbours or FF
The actual time of the drive is one of the million dollar questions!

Was the “FM drive” initially held back by SFR for investigative purposes??
The first we knew of it was when the Coroner released that “walkthru footage” of FM talking about it … (March 2019)

To my knowledge, we have never heard about FF, or the neighbors version, nor of them even being asked about the “FM drive“ ???? (Unless that information was suppressed at the inquest..??? )

FM said her mother had made tea which she was drinking before she took that photograph, putting down her cup operate the camera.

'I remember having the tea thinking it's too hot for me to drink,' she said.

Jubelin told her in the interview that the 9.37am photo was 'the last confirmed sighting of William'.

So after taking the photos - she would have wanted to drink her now cooled down tea? IMO so about 9.45.IMO

Where was the FGM's car parked? - at the side of the house under the carport? or down the lower Garage?.

I assume under the carport closer to the kitchen area? Seems more logical than the lower garage with the garage door.JMO

Would WT think of hiding in the FGM's car? if it was unlocked? MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
In the article linked upthread, photo 06 in the series -- assuming they're ordered numerically and in ascension -- just a few photos after what looks an awful lot like Wm throwing (crayons? dice?) -- it appears there's something in his mouth. Could be artifact. Could be the sort of thing that comes packaged with a warning -- not intended for small children.
I don't see anything actually in his mouth, but from the open jaw I think he could be holding something in there, such as part of a biscuit on its side. FFC says she had just received her tea but it was too hot to drink; would the children have been served cake or similar? (This is how soon after breakfast? Did they eat all day long at FGM's?)

I don't see anything actually in his mouth, but from the open jaw I think he could be holding something in there, such as part of a biscuit on its side. FFC says she had just received her tea but it was too hot to drink; would the children have been served cake or similar? (This is how soon after breakfast? Did they eat all day long at FGM's?)
but would the children be allowed cake or biscuits? her portrayed ideal was no junk food so maybe fruit for morning tea?

I think MSM must be getting restless to know the decision of the DPP.

There was the re-run of the Charlie Bezzina snippet on Spotlight last week - the happy announcement about William's BM, and the piece about the FM interview video, over the past couple of days.

A wide variety of topics about the case, as if they are getting restless.

imo
Yes agree ….

Not sure the NSW Police or SFR, will actually announce that their application to the DPP was unsuccessful ??? Or more likely, that we will find out the result with no charges being announced in the suggested time period .??? If it does go that way?????

Pretty sure there will be a huge MSM response, if charges are laid …. But perhaps “radio silence” from SFR if not???

With the next directions hearing for the inquest being set for 23 February, have the Coroner’s Dept allowed the DPP a couple of extra weeks time, (leeway) if necessary????
Despite announcing the end of January deadline ???

As the inquest is unable to proceed if charges are laid …

The inquest has been scheduled to resume on 23 February for a further directions hearing.

Just wondering and IMO

Yes agree ….

Not sure the NSW Police or SFR, will actually announce that their application to the DPP was unsuccessful ??? Or more likely, that we will find out the result with no charges being announced in the suggested time period .??? If it does go that way?????

Pretty sure there will be a huge MSM response, if charges are laid …. But perhaps “radio silence” from SFR if not???

With the next directions hearing for the inquest being set for 23 February, have the Coroner’s Dept allowed the DPP a couple of extra weeks time, (leeway) if necessary????
Despite announcing the end of January deadline ???

As the inquest is unable to proceed if charges are laid …

The inquest has been scheduled to resume on 23 February for a further directions hearing.

Just wondering and IMO

I am not seeing them bothering to calendarise the inquest for two weeks commencing 4th March if the Coroner is anticipating charges from the DPP.

imo

I am not seeing them bothering to calendarise the inquest for two weeks commencing 4th March if the Coroner is anticipating charges from the DPP.

imo
Along with the colossal amount of work, and associated cost, to be done by various legal counsels, behind the scenes, before the inquest re starts …

I do hope they reveal some sort of witness list on the 23rd Feb ….

IMO

imo
Can see it this way too, but also, I imagine they would still schedule the inquest to resume while nothing is confirmed. Even if it was 99% certain that charges were going to be laid (not that they are in this case), then that 1% still has to be catered for, doesn’t it?
Could be wrong but I’m trying not to see this is an indicator on the pending charges either way. Just imo.

i thought it was the foster father who deleted phone texts, did they both delete them?

The foster mother, <modsnip>, was grilled about deleting text messages from the foster father on the day William disappeared
It would be interesting to know what time that message from FF was deleted that day????

I know this “theory” fits more with the “abduction theory” but I have wondered if that text from FF was the “trigger” for FM to suddenly realise that William was missing ???? (or possibly the time “trigger” to start raising the alarm..??? If she was involved in a cover up???)

It fits with getting the children ready to meet FF when he arrived … FM suddenly realises she can’t find William, and she also then realises that she hasn't heard him for a little while … and we know that text was sent at 10:30 …

By 10:33 she is telling FF she can’t find him .. whom I believe, IMO, is the first person that FM told that William was missing …. This also fits with AMS version that it was approx 10:40 - 10:45 when she was first notified ……

It also fits with what FF appeared to say in his Walkthru, that FGM and other child were still sitting on the back deck when he arrived home …

In circling back to the first point, about the message being deleted, and at what time???
Was that message deleted just after it was received at 10:30am, like an “automatic response” by FM ???? Or was it deleted later in the day .?? As technically it was to become evidence???

IMO

Edit to add … it also fits with the Police estimation that William was missing from a much earlier time, than just 5 mins prior…. (IMO)

It would be interesting to know what time that message from FF was deleted that day????

I know this “theory” fits more with the “abduction theory” but I have wondered if that text from FF was the “trigger” for FM to suddenly realise that William was missing ???? (or possibly the time “trigger” to start raising the alarm..??? If she was involved in a cover up???)

It fits with getting the children ready to meet FF when he arrived … FM suddenly realises she can’t find William, and she also then realises that she hasn't heard him for a little while … and we know that text was sent at 10:30 …

By 10:33 she is telling FF she can’t find him .. whom I believe, IMO, is the first person that FM told that William was missing …. This also fits with AMS version that it was approx 10:40 - 10:45 when she was first notified ……

It also fits with what FF appeared to say in his Walkthru, that FGM and other child were still sitting on the back deck when he arrived home …

In circling back to the first point, about the message being deleted, and at what time???
Was that message deleted just after it was received at 10:30am, like an “automatic response” by FM ???? Or was it deleted later in the day .?? As technically it was to become evidence???

IMO

Edit to add … it also fits with the Police estimation that William was missing from a much earlier time, than just 5 mins prior…. (IMO)
I don't care when she deleted the message, but that's an interesting suggestion that the message triggered her realization that he was missing. If so, he could have been gone how long then, up to 50 minutes?

I don't care when she deleted the message, but that's an interesting suggestion that the message triggered her realization that he was missing. If so, he could have been gone how long then, up to 50 minutes?
It’s definitely possible …..

FM may have taken the camera back inside after the photos, and been inside for a while …. longer than she imagined …???? (Thinking that FGM was outside with children ??? )

Was there a 2nd morning tea made ??? (Allegedly Rowley found tea cups on the verandah, per CO’s book) Was the earlier cup of tea, that was too hot, made by FGM, an “after breakfast cuppa”??? Rather than “morning tea” ???

IMO

"We wouldn't have dropped him."

That's an odd turn of words.

Jmo
bbm
"We" sounds of a team mother/daughter and like a Freudian slip somehow, IMO.

This part of the news article also seems remarkable to me:
SD was walked through her relationship with the foster father, which was preceded by an eight-year romance with another man, and lasted 18 months before they married in 2010.
In 2014 they had already one foster daughter and a foster son since years (!), in addition have had different short-term (emergency) foster children, afaik. In 18 months before the marriage and four years of marriage, they had hardly been able to prove, that they were suitable for each other as a married couple. Nevertheless, they had apparently immediately started taking in foster children. I wonder.

Last edited:
bbm
"We" sounds of a team mother/daughter and like a Freudian slip somehow, IMO.
I think sometimes "we" can be a sign of deception. "I" didn't do something, "we" did which makes it seem like there's consensus. Too bad nobody stopped her, as far as we know, and asked her to just who this "we" is. I don't think there was a "we". I don't think her brain wanted to say "I would(nt?) have dropped him".

I notice a pattern with her, in her words from the charges relating to the foster daughter. She apologizes to her but there's this: I only did it because you made me. If you hadn't, I wouldn't have. Shifting the blame.

Which makes me wonder if the hidden subtext to "we wouldn't have dropped him" was:

I wouldn't have dropped him...if he hadn't [done something].

JMO

I think sometimes "we" can be a sign of deception. "I" didn't do something, "we" did which makes it seem like there's consensus. Too bad nobody stopped her, as far as we know, and asked her to just who this "we" is. I don't think there was a "we". I don't think her brain wanted to say "I would(nt?) have dropped him".

I notice a pattern with her, in her words from the charges relating to the foster daughter. She apologizes to her but there's this: I only did it because you made me. If you hadn't, I wouldn't have. Shifting the blame.

Which makes me wonder if the hidden subtext to "we wouldn't have dropped him" was:

I wouldn't have dropped him...if he hadn't [done something].

JMO
She uses "we" in the 000 call as well.

IMO FM often uses often deceptive language and indirect answers to direct questions.

I have heard it over and over again in formal and informal interviews.

It is easy to see why she is still the sole POI/Prime suspect after all of these years IMO.

Oh and we can never forget the drive that she took before reporting William missing!

If there's a proper way to throw/roll dice, I can imagine there's no accessible threshold in that household for Small Pieces in the Mouth. That's probably gonna drop ya -- what? -- 20-30% on the near 100% son-mom scale.

"Show me what's in your mouth." If you had something in your mouth you knew you weren't supposed to, would you --

Wait on whatever wooden spoon might be coming.... or swallow it? Spit it out and run? Just run, possibly choking on it?

Wm, scared of heights. Female caregiver, possibly angry. "He wouldn't climb". "We wouldn't have dropped him". Brain leaks? Did Wm utter the unforgivable? "I want my (birth) mom". Or "I want my (foster) dad". Could she have held him over the rail and accidentally lost her grip? Especially if he tried to bite her, which sometimes is the only language a frustrated child has.

The timeline was deliberately distorted IMO.

She did not start the Wm is Missing clock until after she'd taken her clandestine drive. As much as 20-30 minutes.

If Wm was truly missing TO HER, those 20-30 minutes make no sense.

Wm was least likely to be a distance down a road and more likely to be on the 3rd side of the house or inside the house or full around to the back again, coloring wrong with crayons.

It is my conclusion that she wasn't looking for Wm at all during that time. Because she already found him.

JMO
JMO – Note that FGM’s words were: “this is where it all happened” ….. (With particular mention of William still wanting to throw it, just before roaring like a tiger).

At about 1.35 the FGM says “We were out here on the patio; this is where it all happened ….. then she had him throwing the dice ….”
Inside house where William Tyrrell spent his final hours

In actual fact, that might have been where they were ‘before’, as the FM has said, William disappeared after being quiet around the side/front of the property!

FWIW I don't think Wm was ever roaring on the deck. I think she ascribed a roar to that photo. If there was anything like a roar, IMO it happened in relation to whatever led to his disappearance. There's a lot of Daddy Tiger and Mommy Monster linked to a vague period of time, most notably when the male caregiver was elsewhere. I suspect that the female caregiver was doing some storytelling.

Sus.

JMO

Oh and we can never forget the drive that she took before reporting William missing!
So much hinges on the time of this alleged drive …. Is there a witness that can verify the actual time of the drive with some accuracy .??

To my knowledge, there is no evidence of exactly what time the drive was taken …. ???

We all have our theories on the time of the drive, based on various reports of information on the case, but is there any proof yet, that the drive was taken before William was reported missing???

I definitely agree that if the drive was taken before William was reported missing then it appears most nefarious…. But do we have any proof as yet???

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GuardianAngelTaskForce
Back