Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #78

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So much hinges on the time of this alleged drive …. Is there a witness that can verify the actual time of the drive with some accuracy .??

To my knowledge, there is no evidence of exactly what time the drive was taken …. ???

We all have our theories on the time of the drive, based on various reports of information on the case, but is there any proof yet, that the drive was taken before William was reported missing???

I definitely agree that if the drive was taken before William was reported missing then it appears most nefarious…. But do we have any proof as yet???

IMO

To me, the timeline of exactly what happened between the 9.37am photo and 10.57am 000 call has never been full explained.

The drive though seems to have been made by FM between 10.15am-10.35am IMO.

And why was FM throwing things out the window and deleting text messages between her and husband. Very sus. Police arrive at 11.06am so there was no time for the drive after 000 call.

(FM) said her mother had made tea which she was drinking before she took that photograph, putting down her cup operate the camera.

'
Also interesting that FGM made the tea…. (Not FM as previously stated) And the tea was much earlier than 10:00am …. However no evidence of cups on the verandah in the photos, that I have ever seen…..

It would be good if the DM actually posted the video so we could hear for ourselves, because I am not sure of their accuracy in translation.

They already messed up the photo numbers in that article. What else in the article is inaccurate?

imo

The drive though seems to have been made by FM between 10.15am-10.35am
If, as suspected, the drive occurred before the alarm was raised, then I think FM was back at the FGM house by the time time FD arrived at approx 10:33am …..

Perhaps the reason she was able to meet him in the driveway was that she had just exited the FGM Car??? And was on that side of the house??

Personally, I think she was back by 10:30am, if the case details we have access to, are correct ..

To me, the timeline of exactly what happened between the 9.37am photo and 10.57am 000 call has never been full explained.

To me, the timeline is wishy washy from the 09:37 photos until FF arrives home at approx 10:33….

I am ok with the timeline from 10:33 - till time of 000 call at 10:57…. As it can be verified by external witness sources like AMS… and with FF never being listed as a POI then I feel sure that his alibi totally checks out .

If Police still think that William may have “disappeared” as early as 10:05 -10:10am (although we don’t know what theory that is based on) the drive could have occurred, with FM leaving the house as early as 10:05 - 10:10 ???

It is still an incredibly tight timeline ….. for a tragedy /death to occur and a cover up to be planned and completed …. And one, done in such haste, that would withstand scrutiny for so many years … IMO

I also feel like that if Police could actually prove that drive did occur before any alarm was raised, that she may have already been charged ???

However, if there is proof the drive occurred after raising the alarm, it becomes less nefarious for me …

I think the timeline lends itself equally to both a nefarious incident and cover up, and an abduction theory, until such time as we have proof of exactly when that drive did actually occur??? That is why I feel like so much hinges on the actual time of the drive and what was witnessed …

All IMO

It would be good if the DM actually posted the video so we could hear for ourselves, because I am not sure of their accuracy in translation.

They already messed up the photo numbers in that article. What else in the article is inaccurate?

imo
BBM
I don’t think it was a video ….??? It was a transcription of a Police Interview at Parramatta, from 2016…. 7 years ago now …

The interview, conducted almost exactly two years after William vanished, took place at Parramatta police station in western Sydney.

Daily Mail Australia has obtained a transcript of the ERISP (Electronically Recorded Interview with Suspected Person) with (FM) on September 1, 2016.

I also agree that the interpretation of the interview, as written in the article, may not actually reflect what was actually said …or the context, things can be written in a way to sway an audience if there is the possibility of an agenda behind the purpose of the article … Also odd, that yet again the DM has an “exclusive“ that hasn't been picked up by other news outlets..

IMO

The drive though seems to have been made by FM between 10.15am-10.35am IMO.

And why was FM throwing things out the window and deleting text messages between her and husband. Very sus. Police arrive at 11.06am so there was no time for the drive after 000 call.
I do wish the article you linked could back this statement up with a source….

The foster mother allegedly made the drive in her mother's car before her husband had returned to the house to join the search for William.

If that allegation is correct, and can be backed up with evidence, then it certainly points to nefarious ….

William can’t have just been there “just 5 mins ago”, while FM has had time to search for him all around the house, and go for a drive to Batar Creek and back, all in just 5 mins … which she allegedly tells the FF…

Wonder what that allegation is based on??? A witness??? The “new evidence” that the Police allege was found before the Big Dig???

IMO

I do wish the article you linked could back this statement up with a source….

The foster mother allegedly made the drive in her mother's car before her husband had returned to the house to join the search for William.

If that allegation is correct, and can be backed up with evidence, then it certainly points to nefarious ….

William can’t have just been there “just 5 mins ago”, while FM has had time to search for him all around the house, and go for a drive to Batar Creek and back, all in just 5 mins … which she allegedly tells the FF…

Wonder what that allegation is based on??? A witness??? The “new evidence” that the Police allege was found before the Big Dig???

IMO

I have always thought that William was gone for more than 5 mins. But I don't think it points to nefarious activity by the FM (due to no evidence found by 3 separate lead investigators, and other scenarios that cannot be discounted).

I think it points to her not wanting to appear that she hadn't seen William for longer than 5 mins, so instead she appears (to whoever) to be guilty of disposing of William.

I believe that in her 000 call she said " ... 5 mins, it could have been longer". Or words to that effect.

imo

I have always thought that William was gone for more than 5 mins.
Yes agree totally….

We will now never know directly from FGM if FM told her about taking the drive, unless Police have a statement or interview transcript to that effect?

If they (FM and FGM) discussed the drive as a strategy of where to look for William, after FM told FGM that William was missing, then it is far different scenario, than FM just taking the car to Batar Creek without alerting anyone … and that is what we don’t know ???

So far, there are only allegations, without evidence …

I don’t have a problem with taking a drive when large acreage blocks are involved for searching … I would probably do that myself… it’s just the circumstances of the drive that remain a mystery, and could hold a vital key to the investigation .. although I will admit that Craddock doesn’t appear to think it’s relevant, and he has access to far more information than we do …..

IMO

Yes agree totally….

We will now never know directly from FGM if FM told her about taking the drive, unless Police have a statement or interview transcript to that effect?

If they (FM and FGM) discussed the drive as a strategy of where to look for William, after FM told FGM that William was missing, then it is far different scenario, than FM just taking the car to Batar Creek without alerting anyone … and that is what we don’t know ???

So far, there are only allegations, without evidence …

I don’t have a problem with taking a drive when large acreage blocks are involved for searching … I would probably do that myself… it’s just the circumstances of the drive that remain a mystery, and could hold a vital key to the investigation .. although I will admit that Craddock doesn’t appear to think it’s relevant, and he has access to far more information than we do …..

IMO
Slouth, the following extract from drsleuth's timeline ("Taken from evidence I heard, & some from CO's book <modsnip>"):-
Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52
“10:30-10:56 : FFC ran to AMS’s house, asked if saw little boy in spiderman suit? , AMS said no, suggested bus stop on Crn Benaroon Drive & Batar Creek Rd, FFC ran to bus stop , heard the “scream” , ran back to # 48 Benaroon Drive, got in FGM car & drove looking for WT, drove down Batar Ck Rd, thought he could not have gotten that far, went back to FGM house, ran inside & got her mobile phone, saw message from MFC, she ran out to driveway , just as MFC drove in & asked him “ Have you got William?” “ No , why would I have William?” . I can’t find him the FFC said. MFC took off frantically looking for William.”

Although I don't have a Media link in addition to drsleuth's timeline and relying on that alone, it appears that FM's drive had concluded with her arrival back by 10.30am.

bbm
"We" sounds of a team mother/daughter and like a Freudian slip somehow, IMO.

This part of the news article also seems remarkable to me:
SD was walked through her relationship with the foster father, which was preceded by an eight-year romance with another man, and lasted 18 months before they married in 2010.
In 2014 they had already one foster daughter and a foster son since years (!), in addition have had different short-term (emergency) foster children, afaik. In 18 months before the marriage and four years of marriage, they had hardly been able to prove, that they were suitable for each other as a married couple. Nevertheless, they had apparently immediately started taking in foster children. I wonder.
BBM - Not sure what you mean by this? What do you know about their relationship that means they didn’t prove they were suitable for each other?

i thought it was the foster father who deleted phone texts, did they both delete them?

The foster mother, <modsnip>, was grilled about deleting text messages from the foster father on the day William disappeared
In regard to Jubelin's questioning the FF about deleting text messages, we can note the following too:

“Asked if he recalled 'deleting a block of messages', the man replied 'no' and was told the messages were 'specifically for the foster mother'.
'There's ones before and there's ones after but it's just that time period there ... and we know that there were from call charge records.
'Just wondering if there's you know a reason you might have got rid of a bulk number of messages, and if that's the case there's personal messages between you and (the foster mother) you think it's appropriate to delete.'
The foster father said: 'I don't know I can't recall', and Jubelin changed his line of questioning.”
Bombshell documents lift lid on William Tyrrell mystery

...... I wonder if it was known when that block of messages was deleted ... and their possible relevance to William's disappearance.

Slouth, the following extract from drsleuth's timeline ("Taken from evidence I heard, & some from CO's book <modsnip>"):-
Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52
“10:30-10:56 : FFC ran to AMS’s house, asked if saw little boy in spiderman suit? , AMS said no, suggested bus stop on Crn Benaroon Drive & Batar Creek Rd, FFC ran to bus stop , heard the “scream” , ran back to # 48 Benaroon Drive, got in FGM car & drove looking for WT, drove down Batar Ck Rd, thought he could not have gotten that far, went back to FGM house, ran inside & got her mobile phone, saw message from MFC, she ran out to driveway , just as MFC drove in & asked him “ Have you got William?” “ No , why would I have William?” . I can’t find him the FFC said. MFC took off frantically looking for William.”

Although I don't have a Media link in addition to drsleuth's timeline and relying on that alone, it appears that FM's drive had concluded with her arrival back by 10.30am.
Thanks Could Be

And here in, lies the conundrum….. in a nut shell really …

AMS (Witness) states that she was not contacted by FM until 10:40am.

From Doc’s timeline, and inquest evidence by FM, the FM has put herself on that drive before FF arrived home …. (We know the text was sent at 10:30, and he was home at approx 10:33)

So the drive occurred and FM was back at FGM House before 10:30.

And FM’s version, of the initial search, was not corroborated by AMS …

Houston, “we have a problem” !
That at least needs some explaining / evidence …

IMO

there must have been a witness for police to know an object was thrown from the car when fm took that morning drive otherwise how would they know?
FM told the Police herself that she took the drive there … so that is not disputable ..

As for “throwing something out the window” we don’t know if that actually was witressed as being from “a car“ that morning?? Or if it was witnessed as being from “the actual FGM Car” ???

But we could guess the information has come from a witness …

This is what was published

It is understood the car travelled near the site on the day of William's disappearance with police investigating if an object was thrown out the window.

One thing for sure, is that she couldn’t have thrown William out the window …. And if it was “shoes” or a “similar small item” as has been widely speculated, then when was William disposed of ?? If the trip to Batar Creek was just a “throwing“ exercise??

Once again, it is an allegation passed on in the media with no substance/evidence to back up the theory … which is so incredibly frustrating !

BBM - Not sure what you mean by this? What do you know about their relationship that means they didn’t prove they were suitable for each other?
I thought about, that they FFM/FFC didn't know each other very well over a long time (only 18 months, when they married). They could have enjoyed their marriage first as a pair and get to know each other more intensively. But they very early in their marriage began to have foster children and thus a whole family. I imagine, that could have been difficult.

I have a lot of trouble with FF initially saying WT was missing only 5 minutes. IMO

Especially if she had taken the FGM's car for the drive. MOO

Just consider that it's not her car, and who knows if she ever has driven it before or when would the last time she did drive it if she had driven it before. IMO

Just saying that to take someone else's car even a close relative - involves a few minutes of consideration on top of the actual drive there and back.JMO

If I was her - I too would have done the same thing - take whatever car was available - but I think it would not easily slip my mind when ringing 000, to forget this occurred or factor it in - to the timeframe of how long he was missing. JMO

Also she appears a pretty precise person - it just doesn't fit with her attention to detail (describing how she convinced WT to wear a t-shirt under his clothing he was wearing, tea making, photo taking, just basically all her scenarios are always extra detailed and with lots of background information) to just forget the drive. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pixel8
Back