Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Alongside the Kendall Services & Citizens Club, between it and the railway line. See 2010 street imagery: Google Maps

Edit: It's before the start of Comboyne St, and anyway on the other (north) side of Graham St.
Yep, gotcha. thanks for that. Very interesting. The new info doesn't change the point I was making, I don't think. MOO

Yep, gotcha. thanks for that. Very interesting. The new info doesn't change the point I was making, I don't think. MOO
I was curious too--that word 'logged'; given that MFC was in central Kendall at 10:30, is there separate evidence that he drove straight back to the house and arrived there at 10:33? (But why wouldn't he? I can't think of a 'guilty' reason that makes sense, and if for an innocent reason--say, he felt like a short drive through the forest and approached via the track at the top of the street--why lie about it?)

This is a photo I took of the Tennis Club ( on Graham st) It's opposite the Community Op Shop .

If you zoom in you can see the CCTV camera

View attachment 479120
In 2010 there's a sign over that gate that looks like it would obstruct the camera as to the road. It's gone by 2018. I wonder when it was taken down.

I was curious too--that word 'logged'; given that MFC was in central Kendall at 10:30, is there separate evidence that he drove straight back to the house and arrived there at 10:33? (But why wouldn't he? I can't think of a 'guilty' reason that makes sense, and if for an innocent reason--say, he felt like a short drive through the forest and approached via the track at the top of the street--why lie about it?)
I think forensics have been able to place him where he said he was, from his car & his phone ( as I'm sure that both their phones have been thru cellebrite download) IMO

I notice FGM says in her walkthrough that it was only four or five minutes after William went around the corner that FFC observed that he was quiet and went after him. In FGM's signed statement as well, taken some days earlier than the walkthrough, she said it was five minutes. One of the last people to see William Tyrrell alive finally speaks I think this is worth putting alongside the recent details of the 2016 statement, where FFC is very open to Jubelin's invitations to retreat from initial time estimates.
JLZ do you think, being 2 years later and although Jubelin had formed a friendship with the Fosters, that because she may have been caught ill-prepared for her interview the FFC was struggling to corroborate what had occurred in her answers ... but because of their friendship she had trusted him to not let her incriminate herself with her answers .... especially when they weren't consistent with the FGM's rendition of the morning's events in her Walkthrough.

PM praises William Tyrrell investigation
“Mr Jubelin admitted he had formed a friendship with William's foster parents and believed the foster mother to be "a very decent human being".
However, he said he "went hard" when investigating the couple.
"I basically ambushed the (foster) parents and then I interrogated the (foster) parents," he told Sydney radio 2GB on Thursday.
Mr Jubelin eliminated them as suspects after a covert operation that included placing a listening device in their car.

I don't know. Possibly two narrow boxes? And I think something may have been removed from the frame. Two bulky cameras replaced by two smaller ones?

This was 2018, poor light and resolution:
View attachment 479128
I think that one is a light & there is another one behind it( you can see it in the close up photo I took ) & also one above the Kendall Tennis Club sign?

I think I re-call one wasn't working?

I think that one is a light & there is another one behind it( you can see it in the close up photo I took ) & also one above the Kendall Tennis Club sign?

I think I re-call one wasn't working?
I was also re calling that one wasn’t working …. So I think that may be correct… and why the footage was so limited at the time …

In 2010 there's a sign over that gate that looks like it would obstruct the camera as to the road. It's gone by 2018. I wonder when it was taken down.

If you look at the CCTV photo of Richard Donoghue's car at the tennis club, you can see both lanes of the road between the sign and the pergola. Which must be why they have photos of the sides of the vehicles that passed by the tennis club that day.

b.jpg .Link

imo

If you look at the CCTV photo of Richard Donoghue's car at the tennis club, you can see both lanes of the road between the sign and the pergola. Which must be why they have photos of the sides of the vehicles that passed by the tennis club that day.

View attachment 479130 .Link

imo
You couldn't identify a car in the far lane at that resolution.

JLZ do you think, being 2 years later and although Jubelin had formed a friendship with the Fosters, that because she may have been caught ill-prepared for her interview the FFC was struggling to corroborate what had occurred in her answers ... but because of their friendship she had trusted him to not let her incriminate herself with her answers .... especially when they weren't consistent with the FGM's rendition of the morning's events in her Walkthrough.

PM praises William Tyrrell investigation
“Mr Jubelin admitted he had formed a friendship with William's foster parents and believed the foster mother to be "a very decent human being".
However, he said he "went hard" when investigating the couple.
"I basically ambushed the (foster) parents and then I interrogated the (foster) parents," he told Sydney radio 2GB on Thursday.
Mr Jubelin eliminated them as suspects after a covert operation that included placing a listening device in their car.
I have trouble imagining it as an ambush. I think there was a lot of trust on both sides. I don't see lack of preparation as an issue for FFC. I think there's a case to be made that she was genuinely open to reflecting on where she might have made mistakes.

You couldn't identify a car in the far lane at that resolution.

From what I understand the police were able to identify cars, and then locals were able to identify their own cars when the police asked them to come and look.

The resolution might not be that bad when it isn't a copy of a copy. And after the police had the opportunity to enhance the photos.

imo

From what I understand the police were able to identify cars, and then locals were able to identify their own cars when the police asked them to come and look.

The resolution might not be that bad when it isn't a copy of a copy. And after the police had the opportunity to enhance the photos.

imo
Who's to say they were any of them right? The images would be even blurrier because the cars were moving. Add the complication that the camera time was wrong and police don't seem to know in what direction.

Who's to say they were any of them right? The images would be even blurrier because the cars were moving. Add the complication that the camera time was wrong and police don't seem to know in what direction.

Because they look at the totality of the evidence.

Mr Smith knows he went past the tennis club at about 8:30 that day ... yes, there is his car at about that time.
Ms Jones knows she went past the tennis club at about 11:30 that day ... yes, there is her car at about that time.

The chances of it being someone else's same-looking car and Mr Smith's car not being there at about that same time would be infinitesimal. Same would apply for the FD.

imo

Last edited:

This is the extended version of the MFC walk through - Where he includes the part about deciding to call the police.

He said he saw the FFC on the phone and she says to him should I call the police - and MFC says - call the police. JMO

The detective asks where was he - he says outside around here. Which is the endpoint of where he initially searched. Can't quite make out if he's not back in front of FGM's house? IMO

The detective says we presume 5 - 10 minutes has passed and MFC says 10/15 minutes.
So at that point 10 - 15 minutes of him searching from the time he gets home MOO
bbm italic

This version is new to me!
Why didn't FFC tell this little part of her big story just like her husband said? Or why didn't the MFC tell the part of story like his wife said? Did both have a problem with their sophisticated timing?
They (FFC+MFC) stumble over the little things, of course not all of which can be agreed upon in advance. This makes all statements so questionable or implausible.
Did she ask him or did she not ask him, whether to call the police?

PS: Why did FFC claim to have asked her husband at the side of the road, when MFC arrived back from his Zoom meeting, if he had little W with him? If FFC contacted MFC via phone and asked about whether or not to call the police, she hadn't to ask this question, because MFC already knew, that little W was missing and she in turn must have known, that the boy wasn't with his father.
FFG didn't know, why her s-i-l already knew, that little W was missing, when he returned from the meeting. She wondered about it.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back