Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FD also stopped to buy the newspaper for FGM. (as per CO's book Missing William Tyrrell, chpt 2)

That is probably when he sent the text message. There is a paper shop in Kendall. It was mentioned in the testimony by Mr Connell - RC's nephew in law - at the inquest. Link
The shop would probably be just a couple of minutes away from the house on Benaroon Drive, I would guess. It's a small town.
And if that is where FD stopped for the paper, there would be a witness who sold him the paper, and maybe even shop CCTV.

The police could likely also see (the side of) FD's vehicle as he returned past the tennis club CCTV.

And that may be how the police confirmed the time.

imo
yes, I believe the text was sent from the general store. The store is on Comboyne st. and he probably wouldn't pass the tennis courts to go back to the property after picking the papers up. MOO

yes, I believe the text was sent from the general store. The store is on Comboyne st. and he probably wouldn't pass the tennis courts to go back to the property after picking the papers up. MOO

And there would be the confirmation of time. What time FD's vehicle passed the tennis club on its return. And what time the FD left the shop after picking up the paper.

Rupp's team may have taken the same drive, with or without FD, to test the times. And they confirmed a fairly precise time of arriving home at 10:33am.

I think a lot was done to try to confirm movements. The police look at people closest to the victim, and work their way out, as a standard practise.
Eg: We didn't know that the cars were taken for forensic examination in the first couple of days, until years after William disappeared.

imo

Last edited:
wasnt fgm car only seized for examination in 2021? years later, after being sold to another person? seems police may have only tested the foster parents car in the first few days?

Williams's foster grandmother died aged 88 in March and it is understood her car was seized from a person unrelated to the investigation.

The vehicle was taken to a secure facility where it was undergoing extensive forensic examinations and analysis expected to take several weeks.

The renewed search for clues in the seven-year mystery is in its third day as detectives returned to the property from where William disappeared.

"Prosecutors are reportedly expected to advise in January whether they believe there is enough evidence to charge anyone over William’s suspected death".

Tomorrow is the last day of January so I am hoping that there will be a major announcement by tomorrow? One way or the other.

Where could I find the info you have posted?
I think part of that is contained in the FGM's walkthrough - extended clip IMO

Where she walks with the interviewer down to the roadside and she says she meets up with AS. From my remembering?

Then she mentions the FM saying she needs to call the police and FF is back and she says he already knows somehow that WT is missing.JMO

In a walkthrough of the MFC and the Detective - in an extended version which I can't get hold of anymore. JMO.
The MFC mentions that the FFC comes outside to him after he's been searching and he says to ring the Police.
JMO.

All I can think is the Foster GM never saw MFC initially return and he and the FFC are searching.

Then after sometime the FGM decides to walk down the backyard slope down to the street edge to find out what's going on and sees everyone searching outside, the neighbour AS and MFC. To explain her comment he already knew how I don't know. MOO

Which makes me think FGM wasn't aware that WT is missing? JMO

I think part of that is contained in the FGM's walkthrough - extended clip IMO

Where she walks with the interviewer down to the roadside and she says she meets up with AS. From my remembering?

Then she mentions the FM saying she needs to call the police and FF is back and she says he already knows somehow that WT is missing.JMO

In a walkthrough of the MFC and the Detective - in an extended version which I can't get hold of anymore. JMO.
The MFC mentions that the FFC comes outside to him after he's been searching and he says to ring the Police.
JMO.

All I can think is the Foster GM never saw MFC initially return and he and the FFC are searching.

Then after sometime the FGM decides to walk down the backyard slope down to the street edge to find out what's going on and sees everyone searching outside, the neighbour AS and MFC. To explain her comment he already knew how I don't know. MOO

Which makes me think FGM wasn't aware that WT is missing? JMO
Nightrider, in relation to your thoughts in your post above ... what do you make of what FM has said in April 2015?

IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure
“M: It was in my head and even Mum, while I was talking with Mum while we were waiting and I was doing the frantic thing and running through the house and opening up cupboards and all sorts of stuff, I just kept going through my head, somebody’s taken him, I can’t, in my mind it was the only logical explanation for what could have happened.”

JMO - wouldn't the FGM have been aware of the FM running through the house and calling out to William ... before she went down the street?

wasnt fgm car only seized for examination in 2021? years later, after being sold to another person? seems police may have only tested the foster parents car in the first few days?
BBM

Overington's Book, Missing William Tyrrell, states that FGM Car was forensically tested in the first week, along with the Foster’s car..
(Chapter 7)

Williams's foster grandmother died aged 88 in March and it is understood her car was seized from a person unrelated to the investigation.

The vehicle was taken to a secure facility where it was undergoing extensive forensic examinations and analysis expected to take several weeks.

The renewed search for clues in the seven-year mystery is in its third day as detectives returned to the property from where William disappeared.

The DM "could" publish the full information about the forensic testing of the cars. How they were tested within the first few days, and FGM's car was taken for re-testing in 2021. But the DM chooses not to do that, so those who only access free articles are not aware of the early testing.

imo

"Prosecutors are reportedly expected to advise in January whether they believe there is enough evidence to charge anyone over William’s suspected death".

Tomorrow is the last day of January so I am hoping that there will be a major announcement by tomorrow? One way or the other.
A Police Presser would be nice …

I don’t think they have given a formal update on the case since “the Big Dig” …..??? Back in 2021…… (unless I have forgotten ??)

IMO

And there would be the confirmation of time. What time FD's vehicle passed the tennis club on its return. And what time the FD left the shop after picking up the paper.

Rupp's team may have taken the same drive, with or without FD, to test the times. And they confirmed a fairly precise time of arriving home at 10:33am.

I think a lot was done to try to confirm movements. The police look at people closest to the victim, and work their way out, as a standard practise.
Eg: We didn't know that the cars were taken for forensic examination in the first couple of days, until years after William disappeared.

imo
bbm My point that you responded to was that he may well not have passed the tennis courts on his way back, due to where he picked up the papers on Combyne st. The police may have confirmed the return time to the property from the shop but it wouldn't confirm that he arrived there 2-3 minutes later. That is just an assumption. MOO

bbm My point that you responded to was that he may well not have passed the tennis courts on his way back, due to where he picked up the papers on Combyne st. The police may have confirmed the return time to the property from the shop but it wouldn't confirm that he arrived there 2-3 minutes later. That is just an assumption. MOO
Don't forget the tennis courts were then in Graham St. He had to pass them, unless you think he reached Kendall via Logans Crossing or Rossglen/Middle Brother. But he might have passed the tennis courts and not been captured due to camera faults.

In response to iiiii

I
t doesn't have the video any more :(

But the photos of the FGM talking to the Female Police Detective show where she walked down towards the road pointing to the direction she was heading. IMO

There is also some narratives under the photographs of FGM speaking of when she met up with the neighbour AS. JMO

"Could be"

In relation to what the FM said in 2015 about looking throughout the house and in cupboards. JMO

This is JMO of going back to the beginning, because there has been lots of expanded and added information since the initial interviews with Police.

So I am now starting back to the beginning - IMO

I am starting with :-

The FGM walkthrough where she says she walks down the slope to the street to find the neighbour in the street AS.

IMO this makes me feel FGM was unaware that WT was not found or even maybe that she thought WT was still playing. JMO

So maybe the looking inside in cupboards didn't happen in the first part of WT going missing. MOO

Perhaps the FFC searched outside, decided to take the FGM's car, return then decided to enlist help of AS.MOO

This is the extended version of the MFC walk through - Where he includes the part about deciding to call the police.

He said he saw the FFC on the phone and she says to him should I call the police - and MFC says - call the police. JMO

The detective asks where was he - he says outside around here. Which is the endpoint of where he initially searched. Can't quite make out if he's not back in front of FGM's house? IMO

The detective says we presume 5 - 10 minutes has passed and MFC says 10/15 minutes.
So at that point 10 - 15 minutes of him searching from the time he gets home MOO

This is a written account of what the FGM says happened and how she ended up walking down the slope to the road because she had been waiting for her daughter to return. MOO
I notice FGM says in her walkthrough that it was only four or five minutes after William went around the corner that FFC observed that he was quiet and went after him. In FGM's signed statement as well, taken some days earlier than the walkthrough, she said it was five minutes. One of the last people to see William Tyrrell alive finally speaks I think this is worth putting alongside the recent details of the 2016 statement, where FFC is very open to Jubelin's invitations to retreat from initial time estimates.

Don't forget the tennis courts were then in Graham St. He had to pass them, unless you think he reached Kendall via Logans Crossing or Rossglen/Middle Brother. But he might have passed the tennis courts and not been captured due to camera faults.
OK i didn't know that, were the tennis courts all the way through the block between Graham and Comboyne streets? Or were the courts on the corner of Graham and Comboyne streets? I can't seem to pick up a street number for the old address.

Reactions: JLZ
OK i didn't know that, were the tennis courts all the way through the block between Graham and Comboyne streets? Or were the courts on the corner of Graham and Comboyne streets? I can't seem to pick up a street number for the old address.
Alongside the Kendall Services & Citizens Club, between it and the railway line. See 2010 street imagery: Google Maps

Edit: It's before the start of Comboyne St, and anyway on the other (north) side of Graham St.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back