Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I personally think she was the "sole POI" in the big dig. imo

What I would love to know is who was the POI who was (apparently) ruled out "on just a phone call" as stated by FM to a friend in the surveillance recordings.
They also named FGM as a POI in November 2021 ..(Big Dig) but FGM appears to have fallen off that POI list ..by the media at least ..

In November it was reported William’s foster mother and now-deceased foster grandmother were being treated as persons of interest in his disappearance.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/na...l/news-story/0c5a191c57ed5bdc465bfe11e193d3b2

My best guess, as to whom FM was referring to, (during that phone call) would be PS, due to the timing of his phone calls that morning …. And knowing that FM supported GJ with his phone tap case against PS …. Makes me wonder if FM also thought PS was involved, similar to the thoughts, of that of GJ ???

Of course it could be someone different entirely ???

IMO

They also named FGM as a POI in November 2021 ..(Big Dig) but FGM appears to have fallen off that POI list ..by the media at least ..

In November it was reported William’s foster mother and now-deceased foster grandmother were being treated as persons of interest in his disappearance.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/na...l/news-story/0c5a191c57ed5bdc465bfe11e193d3b2

My best guess, as to whom FM was referring to, (during that phone call) would be PS, due to the timing of his phone calls that morning …. And knowing that FM supported GJ with his phone tap case against PS …. Makes me wonder if FM also thought PS was involved, similar to the thoughts, of that of GJ ???

Of course it could be someone different entirely ???

IMO
I wonder if the foster grandmother wasn't looked at as a POI in error, assuming they'd be no way for the suspected events to have occurred without her awareness.

I think they underestimated the female caregiver's control over the situation. The foster grandmother and foster daughter were all very (pre)occupied, the one with her cooling tea and morning paper and the other paper, crayons and dedication.

How hard would it have been to explain away any sounds (Daddy Tiger, Mommy Monster), more time vs less time, utter silence?

How is it that the foster grandmother never heard her own car?

Also, how far away was the site where the truck driver encountered her? Is it possible she went up one way and down another from the house, not in search of Wm but in search of a place to conceal his body? Body here, shoes there...

I'm sorry -- no one tears off in a car after a missing child without screaming instructions to adults on site. Call the police. Call the male caregiver. Look everywhere. Call me if you find him.

That's a fatal tell to me. If she weren't involved, she couldn't know what happened to him. Maybe he climbed high in a tree, maybe he was hiding real good behind a leaf pile, maybe he went into the brush to potty --

If that drive were legit, there's no reason to keep it a secret.

Fact: IMO neither the foster grandmother nor the foster daughter knew she was gone. Neither so much time elapsing.

That drive to the airport has my ire. I think Wm was contained in something. Suitcase, blanket, lawn bag. Foster daughter may have been asleep, but even awake I can imagine the female caregiver working hard to plant false memories. Implanting the narrative.

She could easily have parked at that same spot where she'd been seen, open the trunk as if she's looking for something (you know, like imaginery-check to see if there's a suitcase for her sister, as if people fly without one and suddenly need one once they reach their destination). Grab Wm and head to the airport.

No doubt the foster daughter wasn't paying any attention and besides knew better than to question.

But I wish I could ask her:

After the female caregiver left and chaos broke out, how many elaborate pictures did you draw?

What do you recall about your ride to the airport? Were you awake? Was it dark or light outside? Did you stop anywhere? One time, two? Did the female caregiver exit the car?

I wonder if the poor girl weren't handed an unfair measure of blame, too. "If you'd have played nice with Wm...."

I hope she found her voice now!

JMO

FA had his phone off for 3 days when William disappeared.

There is a link somewhere back in the threads. If I can easily find it, I will add it.

imo

ETA
What the link says is that FA's phone showed no movement for 3 days. IIRC his alibi was that he went to a church lunch or something with a daughter (I think) but that alibi could not be confirmed. And his phone showed no movement.
Whatever he did for those three days, his phone was in one place.

Yes FA’s phone was shown not to have moved for 3 days (not turned off) and if you refer to this article below “the deathbed confession” that you referenced many times previously carries nil weight as the person was proven to be in hospital from 9am to 3pm on the day William vanished.

Yes FA’s phone was shown not to have moved for 3 days (not turned off) and if you refer to this article below “the deathbed confession” that you referenced many times previously carries nil weight as the person was proven to be in hospital from 9am to 3pm on the day William vanished.

I take it that is your opinion?

Do you know which day RP claims to have picked FA and the small boy up from behind the shed?

A dying man confessed to a nurse that he had picked up his best mate and missing toddler William Tyrrell and drove them 300km, a NSW inquest has heard.
Counsel assisting the coroner Gerard Craddock SC asked Ms Okpegbue about a "strange conversation" she had with Mr Porter in which he talked about picking up his best friend with a "cute little boy".
Asked if that boy was William Tyrrell, she replied: "Yes."
"Did he say something about picking them up from behind a shed at Kendall School?" Mr Craddock asked.
She replied: "Ray said he had picked up his best mate at Kendall School. Behind the school was a shed. From there they drove 300km."
Ms Okpegbue said Mr Porter, who died last year, was distressed following the conversation and had placed his head on her shoulder.
Mr Porter had maintained his mental faculties and his decline was physical during his time in the Uniting Mingaletta aged care home, Ms Okpegbue said.

imo

Last edited:
However, the documentary claimed that Abbott wasn’t able to come up with anyone who could confirm his movements on the day William went missing.

His friend, Ray Porter – who has since died from kidney failure – allegedly told a nurse that he had driven “his best fishing mate” Abbott and “that little boy from the television” 300km north on September 13.

Highway cameras showed Ray’s car driving south at Kew on that date, with the car appearing on cameras near Port Macquarie the next day.

However, the documentary claimed that Abbott wasn’t able to come up with anyone who could confirm his movements on the day William went missing.

His friend, Ray Porter – who has since died from kidney failure – allegedly told a nurse that he had driven “his best fishing mate” Abbott and “that little boy from the television” 300km north on September 13.

Highway cameras showed Ray’s car driving south at Kew on that date, with the car appearing on cameras near Port Macquarie the next day.
I didn't realize he'd named the friend.

We really don't know anything about FA's son ... except that he was 3 when he died. The Coroner has sealed the inquest findings. Link
Does anyone have any insight on the reason a coroner would seal the inquest findings?
Seems strange to hold an inquest and not share the findings, although I’m sure LE and obviously the coroner were privy to them.

Does anyone have any insight on the reason a coroner would seal the inquest findings?
Seems strange to hold an inquest and not share the findings, although I’m sure LE and obviously the coroner were privy to them.

The link I provided says the findings were sealed under "confidentiality".

Section 9A.4 of the NSW Coroners Act speaks of confidentiality. But it is as clear as mud to me about how this would apply to FA's son and why the findings would be confidential.

I wonder when the findings were sealed. If it was before FA became a POI, or when he became a POI.

imo

Last edited:

That’s why I wondered if his son was in foster care and that’s the reason for the confidentiality.

That’s why I wondered if his son was in foster care and that’s the reason for the confidentiality.
could it be because the findings were too horrific for publication?

Prior to June 2018, NSW had a "bizarre" law that allowed pedos to keep their identities secret.

Depending on what FA's 3-year old son had endured, having a father like FA, maybe that was the reason for the sealing of the Coronial findings.

b.jpg
Law allowing paedophiles to keep identities abolished

imo

Last edited:
We really don't know anything about FA's son ... except that he was 3 when he died. The Coroner has sealed the inquest findings. Link
WHY did this evil, dirty man keep getting pampered in every way, you can imagine? Nobody managed to protect society from him, it seems. Actually a scandale, IMO. If I think of little children, children, even dogs .... I still have to shake myself, if his name (initials) is mentioned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back