Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JMO - With Frank Abbott having such a history, I wonder why he wasn't investigated more thoroughly in the early stages (William's dna in FA's vehicle, abode, etc)!
So much attention was directed at other possibilities.
IIRC Police did search where he was living on the DP property, and the old van on GO property where FA lived prior ….. there was also a forensic search of the sawmill area where FA did some work ….
FA didn’t own a car to search …

FA didn’t come onto the radar initially … it was a couple of years into the investigation that he became a POI … (not until 2019)

We have no idea if Police searched RP’s car ??? RP’s car was not the only car used by FA intermittently … without a licence ..

IMO

Last edited:
FA was in the hospital the day William disappeared. That’s a good enough alibi imo
Initially FA gave an alibi of allegedly having lunch with his daughter at a church hall in Wauchope that day … the 7 Doco later discounted that alibi.

Abbott has not been able to find anybody to vouch for his movements.

RP had regular dialysis at Port Mac Hospital, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday ….(not FA)

IMO

Initially FA gave an alibi of allegedly having lunch with his daughter at a church hall in Wauchope that day … the 7 Doco later discounted that alibi.

Abbott has not been able to find anybody to vouch for his movements.

RP had regular dialysis at Port Mac Hospital, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday ….(not FA)

IMO
This link provides some details on Frank Abbott becoming a poi:

27 September 2021 Bombshell revelations in missing William Tyrrell case

“Seven years on from William's disappearance, a two-part documentary has uncovered the bombshell new information - but the mystery which has gripped Australia still remains unsolved.

The man has been spoken to by police about his whereabouts on the day William disappeared from his foster grandmother's home while playing in the yard in a Spiderman costume.

While he has not yet been able to provide police with an alibi, with the documentary claiming no one is able to vouch for his movements that day, he maintains he had nothing to do with what happened to William.

Daily Mail Australia is not suggesting the man had any involvement in William's disappearance, and is only stating that police have spoken to him.”

“FBI-trained Kris Illingsworth, who worked as a NSW police detective, said it was almost certainly an opportunistic attack.

He also suggested that William, who had been roaring like a tiger while playing in the yard, has let out a 'last roar' that was 'especially loud, as though he's roaring at someone'.

'I believe this offender given he has this preferential idea of being attracted to children and has kicked so quickly into predatory child abductor mode, to me that says it's an older offender,' the criminal profiler said.

'This has years of experience and practice behind it.

'He sat there for a moment in his car and watched William - this flash of blue, this roaring noise that he's making - and he's been checking out the situation thinking that boy attracts me. I am interested in him, so I'll watch a bit more.

'This offender has acted with great boldness, skill and cunning.'

Former Australian Federal Police commander Grant Edwards said US-style 'curb-crawler' abductions, where paedophile networks target vulnerable children off the street, are extremely unusual in Australia.

'A child is a commodity just like any other commodity is to those who do what they do in the criminal world,' he said.

'It's not just the self gratification of the individual who is abusing the child but it is the material that they take in terms of the film or the footage.

'That can become a trading commodity.'

He also warned families that paedophiles often presented as normal and friendly, particularly towards children, before grabbing them without warning.”

This link provides some details on Frank Abbott becoming a poi:

27 September 2021 Bombshell revelations in missing William Tyrrell case

“Seven years on from William's disappearance, a two-part documentary has uncovered the bombshell new information - but the mystery which has gripped Australia still remains unsolved.

The man has been spoken to by police about his whereabouts on the day William disappeared from his foster grandmother's home while playing in the yard in a Spiderman costume.

While he has not yet been able to provide police with an alibi, with the documentary claiming no one is able to vouch for his movements that day, he maintains he had nothing to do with what happened to William.

Daily Mail Australia is not suggesting the man had any involvement in William's disappearance, and is only stating that police have spoken to him.”

“FBI-trained Kris Illingsworth, who worked as a NSW police detective, said it was almost certainly an opportunistic attack.

He also suggested that William, who had been roaring like a tiger while playing in the yard, has let out a 'last roar' that was 'especially loud, as though he's roaring at someone'.

'I believe this offender given he has this preferential idea of being attracted to children and has kicked so quickly into predatory child abductor mode, to me that says it's an older offender,' the criminal profiler said.

'This has years of experience and practice behind it.

'He sat there for a moment in his car and watched William - this flash of blue, this roaring noise that he's making - and he's been checking out the situation thinking that boy attracts me. I am interested in him, so I'll watch a bit more.

'This offender has acted with great boldness, skill and cunning.'

Former Australian Federal Police commander Grant Edwards said US-style 'curb-crawler' abductions, where paedophile networks target vulnerable children off the street, are extremely unusual in Australia.

'A child is a commodity just like any other commodity is to those who do what they do in the criminal world,' he said.

'It's not just the self gratification of the individual who is abusing the child but it is the material that they take in terms of the film or the footage.

'That can become a trading commodity.'

He also warned families that paedophiles often presented as normal and friendly, particularly towards children, before grabbing them without warning.”

Sounds similar to the case in WA where a child “CS” was taken from her tent. The offender had gone there to commit petty theft like he had done on previous occasions but this time saw the victim and took the opportunity.

Sounds similar to the case in WA where a child “CS” was taken from her tent. The offender had gone there to commit petty theft like he had done on previous occasions but this time saw the victim and took the opportunity.

Awakening, JMO - Without any details, it is just so hard to understand why Rosann have since then moved on to name the FM as poi and recommend to the DPP that she be charged.

Exactly.

Police know all of this plus more and they still believe that FM is responsible for disposing of William.

They know a lot more than all of us put together - they are unable to tell the public though (yet).

FA did not have a vehicle and I am struggling to connect him to Williams disappearance even though he is vile piece of work. Logistically he does not seem to be a viable suspect without a vehicle IMO.

Exactly.

Police know all of this plus more and they still believe that FM is responsible for disposing of William.

They know a lot more than all of us put together - they are unable to tell the public though (yet).

FA did not have a vehicle and I am struggling to connect him to Williams disappearance even though he is vile piece of work. Logistically he does not seem to be a viable suspect without a vehicle IMO.
If it can't be disproved that he was in Wauchope as he says--even if nobody remembers seeing him there--then he can't be found guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Everything else becomes irrelevant.

Awakening, JMO - Without any details, it is just so hard to understand why Rosann have since then moved on to name the FM as poi and recommend to the DPP that she be charged.

Lonergan told us why ... because he "formed the view (she) knows where William Tyrrell is".

And Barrister Stratton said "that was a false belief".

What Lonergan didn't say is that he had the evidence that FM knew where William is.

Link

imo

If it can't be disproved that he was in Wauchope as he says--even if nobody remembers seeing him there--then he can't be found guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Everything else becomes irrelevant.

More likely they need to prove he was at Benaroon Drive. And how can that be done if he wasn't seen; and if his phone was elsewhere, not moving, for three days; if William couldn't be found when searching the land around his caravan?

He is a wily and wicked person who openly brags to his associates about evading two murder convictions. In and out of prison. An experienced offender who has committed more crimes than he has ever been prosecuted for.

imo

ETA: @JLZ I say this only because I think an alibi such as a church lunch on that day can be disproved. By the people who attended the church lunch, if they are not afraid of him because he is now in prison and may die there.
It took RP being on his own deathbed till he confessed what he knew to a person he told he could trust.

Last edited:
More likely they need to prove he was at Benaroon Drive. And how can that be done if he wasn't seen; and if his phone was elsewhere, not moving, for three days; if William couldn't be found when searching the land around his caravan?

He is a wily and wicked person who openly brags to his associates about evading two murder convictions. In and out of prison. An experienced offender who has committed more crimes than he has ever been prosecuted for.

imo

Yes, he’s a very experienced criminal who knows how police work. And the police at the time were looking for a boy who’d wandered off in the bush.

Agreed. I don’t know. I don’t know if there’s any connection between FA and fosters.
I don't know also, but I would search for a connection between FGM and FA (not the fosters directly).

That the disappearing happened in Kendall, may have had a certain reason. And I believe, FGM may have had a function as a middleman, WITH the knowledge of FFC or WITHOUT the knowledge of FFC (or with half of knowledge by FFC).
I'm still waiting to discover MFC's role in that play. For years I thought, he didn't know anything and it was planned just like that, because little W was his darling. Now I'm not at all so sure anymore.

I don't know also, but I would search for a connection between FGM and FA (not the fosters directly).

That the disappearing happened in Kendall, may have had a certain reason. And I believe, FGM may have had a function as a middleman, WITH the knowledge of FFC or WITHOUT the knowledge of FFC (or with half of knowledge by FFC).
I'm still waiting to discover MFC's role in that play. For years I thought, he didn't know anything and it was planned just like that, because little W was his darling. Now I'm not at all so sure anymore.

I think you are one of the people who proposed a theory that FM may have taken the drive to pass WT onto someone?

I personally think she was the "sole POI" in the big dig. imo

What I would love to know is who was the POI who was (apparently) ruled out "on just a phone call" as stated by FM to a friend in the surveillance recordings.
Agreed.

I would also really love to know who is the ‘new, previously unknown witness had come forward ’ as was said at the end of the first tranche of inquest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back