Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Exactly.

Police know all of this plus more and they still believe that FM is responsible for disposing of William.

They know a lot more than all of us put together - they are unable to tell the public though (yet).

FA did not have a vehicle and I am struggling to connect him to Williams disappearance even though he is vile piece of work. Logistically he does not seem to be a viable suspect without a vehicle IMO.
But he had access to vehicle's.

At the inquest Mr Craddock asked DP if FA ever drove his cars, he said he had. He drove at least 2 of his camry's one maroon & one green / blue . Keys were left in the cars often.

Mr Craddock showed him an annexure which was a point to point camera photo @ Kew @ 14:07 on 12/9/2014. He was asked if that car was green / blue & DP responded yes.

He was than asked, if on that day he was driving his mazda green/blue car that day & he said he wasn't & that he didn't go anywhere that day - said he was getting a bus ready.

He was asked if he knew who was driving his / this car ( implied was one of his IMO ) & he said he didn't even know it was out.

According to DP, RP picked FA up around 12pm on Thursday ( he said FA was helping him with the buses in the morning ) 11/9 & he returned sat 13/9 ( didn't say when )

RP's car was caught on the point to point cameras on the 11/9/14 @ 12:44 travelling Northbound, which seems to match up with what DP has said about RP picking up FA around 12pm that day.

1702583439835.jpeg

Did FA travel with RP to hospital that morning ( from his home @ Wauchope ) on the 12/9/14 than take his car??? Or did RP get to the hospital another way?

Hospital records reveal Mr Porter was at Port Macquarie for dialysis between 9am and 3pm that day and there are no traffic cameras on the main route between his home and the hospital.

We heard from many witnesses that FA would drive other people's cars ...........

Really - wasn’t his death many years ago ?
How long has Harriet Graham been a coroner ??
The article is from Dec 2023, and at the end, there is that:
Worboys’ lawyer, Warwick Anderson, said he is considering the next steps and did not rule out appealing against Grahame’s judgment. Commissioner Webb and the NSW Attorney-General were contacted for comment.

Grahame said she had been in her role for 15 years and investigates death every single day - many hundreds so far. This was the first complaint of any type of bias, she added.

Agreed.

I would also really love to know who is the ‘new, previously unknown witness had come forward ’ as was said at the end of the first tranche of inquest.

drsleuth had replied to you before that the new witness was Anna Baker who heard the scream coming from the area of where FA lived.

Thread 74, post 799

It wasn't until Anna heard where FA lived that she realised that the scream she heard may have some significance.

imo

Agreed. I don’t know. I don’t know if there’s any connection between FA and fosters.
There was a connection from FGma to Abbott via GO who did work on FGMa's deck. Martin Parish who knew Abbott testified that when Abbott needed a place to stay, Owens volunteered his caravan.

Excerpts from inquest testimony of Martin Parish

[...]

Mr Parish told the court he attended church with Abbott several times in 2013. Geoff Owen, who repaired William’s foster grandmother’s deck in 2014 and also knew Abbott, also attended the services back then and still does.

[...]

The court heard Mr Parish appealed to the parishioners for help finding Abbott somewhere to live while he was on bail. Geoff Owen volunteered to let him live in his caravan in Logan’s Crossing. The court heard Mr Parish also went to his bail hearing in support of him.

[...]

The court heard Abbott told Mr Parish “I know where William Tyrrell is, check Geoff Owen’s place”.

Fa changed his name, before his name was Abbott. (I have forgotten the old name.) Do we know, when he changed it? Did his son get the old or the new name, Idk.

FA didn't change his name, there was a book written about the murder of Helen Henderson and a pseudonym was used for FA. (Friar)

Link to part of the book, I don't think it is still in publication. IMO.

Being Shot

Really - wasn’t his death many years ago ?
How long has Harriet Graham been a coroner ??
I understood it as Harriet Grahame making the file “confidential“ while FA was being investigated by the Police, and before he was due to appear at the William’s inquest ….and while the inquest is continuing …

Not that the file has been sealed from when the child’s inquest was heard ..

IMO

Last edited:
I understood it as Harriet Grahame making the file “confidential“ while FA was being investigated by the Police, and before he was due to appear at the William’s inquest ….and while the inquest is continuing …

Not that the file has been sealed from when the child’s inquest was heard ..

IMO
Wouldn’t one be able to find prior mentions of the child’s death then, assuming there was an obituary or some kind of news mention somewhere? Or would they all be required to be taken down from the internet? You’d think some archive would exist somewhere, or something in physical from, or somebody would remember.
Not that I’m condoning searching for the classified information… I imagine it was sealed in an attempt to stop potential prejudice against FA in regards to this case, maybe.

Just imo

Wouldn’t one be able to find prior mentions of the child’s death then, assuming there was an obituary or some kind of news mention somewhere? Or would they all be required to be taken down from the internet? You’d think some archive would exist somewhere, or something in physical from, or somebody would remember.
Not that I’m condoning searching for the classified information… I imagine it was sealed in an attempt to stop potential prejudice against FA in regards to this case, maybe.

Just imo

Unlikely, juveniles are rarely named in MSM and it would depend on how he passed - you may be lucky to find an Obit, but with his mother passed and FA apparently in jail - who would do it? IMO

Just imo

It is possible there is something in the newspaper archives. If the death was suspicious and made the news at the time. They are not the easiest archives to search.

I imagine that if MSM has found something, they won't be publishing it anytime soon - due to the Coroner sealing the inquest findings under rules of confidentiality. That sort of signals that they need to watch their step with the information - at least until the Coroner unseals the findings.

This is the archive where I found old info on FA. But it was on a single page of a newspaper, and all mixed in with the other articles on that page. Took a while to decipher and find the bits that were about FA only.

What I find interesting about FA's son, is that none of the many witnesses who spoke about him at the inquest, ever mentioned a son, we heard about FA Snr, his siblings, daughter etc.

Maybe they just didn't know abut him............

I wonder how old he was when he had his son?

What I find interesting about FA's son, is that none of the many witnesses who spoke about him at the inquest, ever mentioned a son, we heard about FA Snr, his siblings, daughter etc.

He is 82 now, and his wife died 32 years ago. So he was under 50 years old - that's about all I can tell.

imo

Last edited:
But he had access to vehicle's.

At the inquest Mr Craddock asked DP if FA ever drove his cars, he said he had. He drove at least 2 of his camry's one maroon & one green / blue . Keys were left in the cars often.

<RSBM>

We heard from many witnesses that FA would drive other people's cars ...........

Essentially, it sounds as if FA had access to two vehicles that were similar/same as the cars seen by FM on Benaroon Drive that morning.

RP's white station wagon. As one of the cars parked on the street was a white station wagon.
And the 'teal' car that turned around and drove past when the kids were riding bikes on the driveway. As DP had a green/blue Camry.

imo

So if PS was a very highly suspected POI after BS I wonder why FA was discounted if 2 of the 3 cars could have been tracked back to him and his associates. Just my opinion.

I mean considering the intensity of the investigation into both BS and PS why not also FA considering he is known to borrow others cars and the colours of the cars he borrows are similar to those seen by the FM. MOO

So if PS was a very highly suspected POI after BS I wonder why FA was discounted if 2 of the 3 cars could have been tracked back to him and his associates. Just my opinion.

I mean considering the intensity of the investigation into both BS and PS why not also FA considering he is known to borrow others cars and the colours of the cars he borrows are similar to those seen by the FM. MOO

I don't think FA became a POI until about mid-2019. RP's deathbed confession was in April 2019. The nurse reported it to her supervisor. Her supervisor neglected to inform the police. Then the nurse told the facilities manager.

Around July 2019 the police started questioning RP. And then the nurse provided a statement to the police.

It is hard to know exactly who informed the police. But it seems they didn't know about FA until 4½ years or so after William disappeared.

imo

Link

Last edited:
So he didn't get flagged early as a known criminal of the area? just wondering IMO.

Or he was excluded due to not having a means to get to this area? but later there was the connection to RP and DP and the fact he often borrowed cars? JMO

It's so frustrating that these type of individuals are protected. MOO

Was FA’s father also called Frank @drsleuth ???

I have found some family members in my searches for Darren,(trying to construct a family tree) and trying to work out if Henry Herbert George was FA’s uncle or brother? (I had thought he may have even been FA’s father??? ) Interestingly he has also been before the courts at age 20 for a child sexual offence ….

I believe that FA had a brother that was a priest ??? Can anyone confirm that ???

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back