Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe they may mean Tuesday 20th August? Seeing that the article is dated 16th August.

Though the directions hearing is not showing for this week's lineup in the Coroners Court.

View attachment 525298

I was just about to say the same SA, that’s why I wondered what the date of the article was.

It may well be on 20th August, I see that her Honour Harriet Grahame is presiding on another directions matter in the Coroners Court on the 20th August. But as you say SA, William’s case is not listed.

I was just about to say the same SA, that’s why I wondered what the date of the article was.

It may well be on 20th August, I see that her Honour Harriet Grahame is presiding on another directions matter in the Coroners Court on the 20th August. But as you say SA, William’s case is not listed.

Yes. At first I was wondering if the ML in that case could be some kind of pseudonym for William (because I am guessing it is a minor). But when I look down the week's list, I notice there is one listed for the "disappearance and presumed death" of another person, so I think it would be listed as the disappearance and presumed death of WT.

imo

I took a screen shots of the Inquest notices from Sept 2023 and Feb 2024, they were listed on the Coroners Court of NSW site. They were also Directions Hearings.

Maybe just a clerical omission?

1723957002860.jpeg
1723957030905.jpeg

I took a screen shots of the Inquest notices from Sept 2023 and Feb 2024, they were listed on the Coroners Court of NSW site. They were also Directions Hearings.

Maybe just a clerical omission?

View attachment 525331
View attachment 525332
I always thought it was August, but could be wrong.

Cases do not always appear on court lists unfortunately, I went to a criminal trial once where weeks of the trial was not listed, no one could give me a reason why :confused:

Maybe a phone call to the Coroners Office will sort it out?

I always thought it was August, but could be wrong.

Cases do not always appear on court lists unfortunately, I went to a criminal trial once where weeks of the trial was not listed, no one could give me a reason why :confused:

Maybe a phone call to the Coroners Office will sort it out?
Several media reports have said it was August. Yes, a phone call should clear up the guesswork. I’ll do that tomorrow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadgett inspeccion
Back