Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe they may mean Tuesday 20th August? Seeing that the article is dated 16th August.

Though the directions hearing is not showing for this week's lineup in the Coroners Court.

View attachment 525298

I was just about to say the same SA, that’s why I wondered what the date of the article was.

It may well be on 20th August, I see that her Honour Harriet Grahame is presiding on another directions matter in the Coroners Court on the 20th August. But as you say SA, William’s case is not listed.

I was just about to say the same SA, that’s why I wondered what the date of the article was.

It may well be on 20th August, I see that her Honour Harriet Grahame is presiding on another directions matter in the Coroners Court on the 20th August. But as you say SA, William’s case is not listed.

Yes. At first I was wondering if the ML in that case could be some kind of pseudonym for William (because I am guessing it is a minor). But when I look down the week's list, I notice there is one listed for the "disappearance and presumed death" of another person, so I think it would be listed as the disappearance and presumed death of WT.

imo

I took a screen shots of the Inquest notices from Sept 2023 and Feb 2024, they were listed on the Coroners Court of NSW site. They were also Directions Hearings.

Maybe just a clerical omission?

1723957002860.jpeg
1723957030905.jpeg

I took a screen shots of the Inquest notices from Sept 2023 and Feb 2024, they were listed on the Coroners Court of NSW site. They were also Directions Hearings.

Maybe just a clerical omission?

View attachment 525331
View attachment 525332
I always thought it was August, but could be wrong.

Cases do not always appear on court lists unfortunately, I went to a criminal trial once where weeks of the trial was not listed, no one could give me a reason why :confused:

Maybe a phone call to the Coroners Office will sort it out?

I always thought it was August, but could be wrong.

Cases do not always appear on court lists unfortunately, I went to a criminal trial once where weeks of the trial was not listed, no one could give me a reason why :confused:

Maybe a phone call to the Coroners Office will sort it out?
Several media reports have said it was August. Yes, a phone call should clear up the guesswork. I’ll do that tomorrow.

The Coroners Listings have been updated.

View attachment 525492

Incredible what a phone call can do!

Previous listing said “Inquest into the death of William Tyrrell”……. Now it says “disappearance and suspected death of William Tyrrell”!!

Inquest Directions finished just now. The foster carers didn’t attend, but dialed in and listened to the matters. Appearing via AVL was a Miss Eunice for the father. Gary Jubelin attended.

Mr Craddock reported that the list of witnesses and list of issues is expected to be finalised by this Friday.

There was some discussion about one of the Detectives not needing to also give evidence at the Inquest as it was doubling up, but I didn’t catch who they were referring to.

Next dates for the Inquest announced by her honour Grahame are 4th to 8th November, 2024 and 16th to 20th December, 2024, which her honour stated would complete the Inquest.

IMHO

Inquest Directions finished just now. The foster carers didn’t attend, but dialed in and listened to the matters. Appearing via AVL was a Miss Eunice for the father. Gary Jubelin attended.

Mr Craddock reported that the list of witnesses and list of issues is expected to be finalised by this Friday.

There was some discussion about one of the Detectives not needing to also give evidence at the Inquest as it was doubling up, but I didn’t catch who they were referring to.

Next dates for the Inquest announced by her honour Grahame are 4th to 8th November, 2024 and 16th to 20th December, 2024, which her honour stated would complete the Inquest.

IMHO

Thanks for attending, Marg. And giving us the update.

The media reports are just trickling out now.

A brief hearing in the NSW Coroners Court on Tuesday set two final hearing blocks to be held from November 4-8 and December 16-20 to complete the inquest.

Counsel assisting Gerard Craddock SC told the court a list of witnesses and issues to be addressed during those hearings would be finalised by Friday.

These Strike Force Roseann Detectives were also at the Inquest today, minus Det Sean Ogilvy. (I can’t recall their names apart from Det Chief Supt David Laidlaw).

View attachment 525712

Can't remember what the guy's name is next to Laidlaw , but the one in front half turned around with the bottle of water in his jacket pocket is Andrew Lonegan

Last edited:
Can't remember what the guy's name is next to Laidlaw , but the one in front half turned around with the bottle of water in his jacket pocket is Andrew Lonegan

Scott Jamieson is the other detective that was partnered with Lonergan. Not sure what he looks like, but I have read his name a bunch of times in conjunction with Andrew Lonergan as being SFR.

imo

Scott Jamieson is the other detective that was partnered with Lonergan. Not sure what he looks like, but I have read his name a bunch of times in conjunction with Andrew Lonergan as being SFR.

imo
Ah yes the speaker of these words shortly before the 2021 search

“We know why, we know how, we know where he is,”
“We aren’t guessing, we aren’t bluffing.
“We are saying we know what happened and why it happened and where [his body] is.”

Lonergan denied in court that he and his colleague Det Sgt Scott Jamieson deliberately lied to the woman to upset her during the interview when they told her police knew where the boy’s body was.

Jamieson, who told the woman police knew where William Tyrrell’s body was and what happened to him, also denied deliberately lying about it.

“I knew the area in which I believed William was,” Jamieson told the court.

Both officers said they believed the boy was somewhere in Kendall, but they acknowledged no body had been found.

Last edited:
Thank you Drsleuth…. I found plenty of pics of him in that link you kindly supplied. I still can’t find his name….

View attachment 525739

In the top pic he seems to be staring at the camera, defying us to identify him…. Hehe…. ;)
And if Gary Jubelin is any photos , you have no chance of anyone else being named by the media :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist
Back