Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard, Kendall (NSW), Sept 2014 #76

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, I am disturbed that the NSW police would use a pre-teen to further their case. By keeping the child in a situation where the child would be deemed at risk.

If they think this won't have negative ramifications on this child's life in the future, I think they are mistaken.

The FM broke the law by striking a foster child. The police knew that law had been broken, yet left the child in the situation and the law was broken again.

Will this further William's case, or will the Coroners (or other) Court see this as a set-up/entrapment?

As I said before, other than the first charge, the police could have avoided the rest of the behaviour that was charged - and spared the child. There should have been one charge, and then removal of the child. imo
SA, do you consider that both of the then fostered children should have been removed?

For me, I am disturbed that the NSW police would use a pre-teen to further their case. By keeping the child in a situation where the child would be deemed at risk.

If they think this won't have negative ramifications on this child's life in the future, I think they are mistaken.

The FM broke the law by striking a foster child. The police knew that law had been broken, yet left the child in the situation and the law was broken again.

Will this further William's case, or will the Coroners (or other) Court see this as a set-up/entrapment?

As I said before, other than the first charge, the police could have avoided the rest of the behaviour that was charged - and spared the child. There should have been one charge, and then removal of the child. imo
No way nsw police have any ownership of the abuse suffered in that home.

LE actions are now the evidence to hold these people accountable for their disturbing temperament and outbursts.

Any damage to that girl lies at the hands of her carers over the last 10 years.
Not the police who have intervined.

If they did what you suggested....the fosters would likely have walked with zero repercussions for their above the law actions.
<modsnip - unnecessary>

Last edited by a moderator:
SA, do you consider that both of the then fostered children should have been removed?

Couldbe, the point of my post was that I don't think children should be abused by anyone.

Not by biological parents, not by foster parents, and certainly not by police.

The police enabled further crime (another assault, and they allege incidents of intimidation) by not removing the child after the assault in Jan 2021.
And then they added to the boiler pressure of the household during this period when they started with their published photos of detectives at Benaroon Drive and the commentary that went along with that.

Couldbe, the point of my post was that I don't think children should be abused by anyone.

Not by biological parents, not by foster parents, and certainly not by police.

The police enabled further crime (another assault, and they allege incidents of intimidation) by not removing the child after the assault in Jan 2021.
And then they added to the boiler pressure of the household during this period when they started with their published photos of detectives at Benaroon Drive and the commentary that went along with that.
how should they collect evidence when they don't have what they need?

NSW police IMO have/are, tried/trying their hardest to get William justice.

Monday morning quarterbacking is easy pickings to throw shade at them.
Is it justified??

Personally I think it is unreasonable to do so.

It is pretty hard having to get down in the mud with critters without getting mud on you.
Very difficult position the police have been in. I don't think they took it lightly what was going on.
Was it enough to get some resolutions....Idont think so.
Thats why it continued until it was enough.

Last edited:

SA , In regard to your considered opinion:
"There should have been one charge, and then removal of the child."

are you able to extend your opinion to include whether the other recently fostered child should have been removed at the same time?

SA , In regard to your considered opinion:
"There should have been one charge, and then removal of the child."

are you able to extend your opinion to include whether the other recently fostered child should have been removed at the same time?

Couldbe, I don't understand the motivation for the repeated question.

The other child was removed AFAIK.

In this article, the prosecutor says the involved child was removed after the police met with DCJ [FACS]. Presumably both children were removed at that time. Once the DCJ had (finally) been informed.

In this article, the prosecutor says the involved child was removed after the police met with DCJ [FACS]. Presumably both children were removed at that time. Once the DCJ had (finally) been informed.

So all good..

MOO

Do we know for certain that the other child (not Ws sister) has also been removed from their care?

more from daily mail, apologies if already been posted....

The foster mother wept and embraced the foster father during the playing of the 30-minute recording, which stemmed from a late night confrontation between the girl and the foster parents after some of the child's clothes and toys had been taken away.
The recording was made after FM complained that the girl had 'lost $120 worth of clothes' and that she owned 'over a thousand dollars of toys'.

FM later told a friend she had 'cleared out' the girl's room, 'tipped out her toys' and reduced her to a few pairs of clothes, telling the friend, 'I feel awful ... but I have to do it, I have to break her.'

Last edited by a moderator:
According to this article, yes.

In this article it states that a six yo child was placed the fp care in July 2021. The assault related charges were for incidents that occurred in March 2021. Ffc says L bad behaviour was in response to the other child but how can that be if the other child was not yet in their care ?

more from daily mail, apologies if already been posted....

The foster mother wept and embraced the foster father during the playing of the 30-minute recording, which stemmed from a late night confrontation between the girl and the foster parents after some of the child's clothes and toys had been taken away.
The recording was made after FM complained that the girl had 'lost $120 worth of clothes' and that she owned 'over a thousand dollars of toys'.

FM later told a friend she had 'cleared out' the girl's room, 'tipped out her toys' and reduced her to a few pairs of clothes, telling the friend, 'I feel awful ... but I have to do it, I have to break her.'

This entire article sounds ridiculous BB.
Over clothes. Really!!!!!
No wonder Ffc is crying. I would be to if I could hear myself behaving that way. Embarrassing…
Fc really had zero parenting skills which I find odd considering all the support available to them as foster carers.

Last edited:

“If I’m physically hurting children, how do you think that’s making me feel? Because the problem is, you push it and push it and push it. Someone snaps and they lose control. If you get violent, it’s because people lose control and they can’t stop”.

Is that what happened Sept 12 2014???? :(

Embedded confession?

Last edited:

“If I’m physically hurting children, how do you think that’s making me feel? Because the problem is, you push it and push it and push it. Someone snaps and they lose control. If you get violent, it’s because people lose control and they can’t stop”.

Is that what happened Sept 12 2014???? :(

Embedded confession?
https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...s/news-story/8d80ce4ae61c633e860a2797aeefde74

"Two days later, the mother was recorded getting frustrated at the child over not turning lights off and again over not putting objects away.

“Where we’ll end up is me with a black garbage bag. Do you want to end up in that spot?” the mother asked.

The child responded “no” and that she’ll “put them away”, to which the mum said: “if you don’t, I’ll slap you across the face”.

JMO - There may also be some other relevance in her comment about: “Where we’ll end up is me with a black garbage bag. Do you want to end up in that spot?” the mother asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NonakaYori