Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard, Kendall (NSW), Sept 2014 #76

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that FFC said that the sister could have been the last person to see William, I wonder if she's sometimes blamed her for losing him too.
Not sure how that works JLZ but Ffc has shown a clear pattern of blame shifting right from the beginning

Ffc to fgm “is W here? Why would he be here?

Ffc to mfc “Is W with you? What do you mean is W with me I just got home.

More shocking secret police recordings of William Tyrell’s foster mother played in court ...YouTube · 7NEWS Australia15 hours ago

She lost it and kicked the girl
Didn’t wash Ls clothes for 3 months
Complained about the mfc not helping around the house.

Sounds to me like L was doing a lot of talking. I’m surprised Ffc didn’t see this day coming.
IMO, FFC is so sure of herself, that she must have always thought, that only her would be believed and that she could refute whatever allegations L would ever make. But she stupidly took on a strong-willed child who, given the girl's past (sad) life experience, is more mature than other 11-year-olds, it seems. I can imagine, the little sister isn't only strong-willed, but also very intelligent too.
-.-.-
Btw, I don't want to hear the audio tapes of mother/child incidents. I'm very thankful for you all, when you are quoting parts of it. Thanks to all! But hearing it myself I don't like to endure.

Sorry Couldbe, I'm not focussing properly. You mean, you think the 'losing' theme is at the top of her mind and it's coming out in the evil things she says to the child who is at least as much bereaved?

I am dizzy at the cruelty of blaming a foster child for 'losing' parents, whichever set.
That's okay JLZ ... I understand.

Yes, I did mean that the theme of losing William is very likely to be at the top of FM's mind constantly, and it is coming out in the cruelty towards the young 11 yr old girl; :

........The poor girl just couldn't win:

E.g. : Underlined BM
“On the morning of July 5, the mother was heard threatening to slap the child across the face if she didn’t put something away.

Two days later, the mother was recorded getting frustrated at the child over not turning lights off and again over not putting objects away.

“Where we’ll end up is me with a black garbage bag. Do you want to end up in that spot?” the mother asked.

The child responded “no” and that she’ll “put them away”, to which the mum said: “if you don’t, I’ll slap you across the face”.

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...s/news-story/8d80ce4ae61c633e860a2797aeefde74

I agree
This is a deeply complicated situation and blaming the police for the outcome is ludicrous IMO.

If we really get to the meat and potatoes the girl should have been removed from their care the moment William went missing.
Because nobody knew why he was missing.
Now go any angle you want from there.....

The girls safety was possibly at risk.
IMO - Respectfully, it’s not all I care about. However, until these recordings came out, there was no proof of ongoing abuse in the foster home that I have been aware of. Over the course of 9 years, I’ve only heard of one black eye (WT) & a bruise from falling from a horse (LT). I also fully agree that the other child should have been removed after WT went missing & I also don’t believe they should have been allowed to foster a third child. MOO

Not sure how that works JLZ but Ffc has shown a clear pattern of blame shifting right from the beginning

Ffc to fgm “is W here? Why would he be here?

Ffc to mfc “Is W with you? What do you mean is W with me I just got home.
Well, I don't agree. I think there are circumstances when you have to ask the illogical question. And if someone felt I was blaming them for asking a question like that, I'd think there was something wrong with them, like a trace of paranoia.

IMO - Respectfully, it’s not all I care about. However, until these recordings came out, there was no proof of ongoing abuse in the foster home that I have been aware of. Over the course of 9 years, I’ve only heard of one black eye (WT) & a bruise from falling from a horse (LT). I also fully agree that the other child should have been removed after WT went missing & I also don’t believe they should have been allowed to foster a third child. MOO
which is why the police recordings are so important.
Establishing pattern behaviour.

That's okay JLZ ... I understand.

Yes, I did mean that the theme of losing William is very likely to be at the top of FM's mind constantly, and it is coming out in the cruelty towards the young 11 yr old girl; :

........The poor girl just couldn't win:

E.g. : Underlined BM
“On the morning of July 5, the mother was heard threatening to slap the child across the face if she didn’t put something away.

Two days later, the mother was recorded getting frustrated at the child over not turning lights off and again over not putting objects away.

“Where we’ll end up is me with a black garbage bag. Do you want to end up in that spot?” the mother asked.

The child responded “no” and that she’ll “put them away”, to which the mum said: “if you don’t, I’ll slap you across the face”.

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...s/news-story/8d80ce4ae61c633e860a2797aeefde74
BBM yes! Your underlining, yes again, the child said she'd comply and FFC continued to threaten her.

Can somebody just clarify a few points for me please.
1. Is this case just against FM and Foster Father will attend court at a later date?
2. How long is this court case? I’m thinking I read somewhere that it goes on all week?
3. Is the foster child giving evidence via video link?
Thanks.

Well, I don't agree. I think there are circumstances when you have to ask the illogical question. And if someone felt I was blaming them for asking a question like that, I'd think there was something wrong with them, like a trace of paranoia.
Not if she already knew the answer to her question which she did. Part of her psychological tactics which up til now have worked in her favour.

Last edited:
Can somebody just clarify a few points for me please.
1. Is this case just against FM and Foster Father will attend court at a later date?
2. How long is this court case? I’m thinking I read somewhere that it goes on all week?
3. Is the foster child giving evidence via video link?
Thanks.
1 & 2

On Monday, the woman’s barrister, John Stratton, SC, entered guilty pleas on his client’s behalf to two counts of common assault. He said one of the incidents involved a kick to the thigh.
. . .
Phillip English, appearing for the foster father, said his client will be fighting all charges against him: one count of common assault and one count of intimidation. All charges will be heard in a five-day hearing at Parramatta Local Court.

Not if she already knew the answer to her question which she did. Part of her psychological tactics which up til now have worked in her favour.
So long as you don't argue that you know she did it because she's manipulative and you know she's manipulative because she did it.

So long as you don't argue that you know she did it because she's manipulative and you know she's manipulative because she did it.
Gosh no. LE KNOW she did it because all the evidence points to her. As a side note though she’s also manipulative, controlling and narcissistic.

Last edited:
Gosh no. I KNOW she did it because all the evidence points to her. As a side note though she’s also manipulative, controlling and narcissistic.
My problem with forming an opinion that she did it is that I don't perceive evidence to say what, concretely in space and time and motion, she did. I'm hoping the inquest report will give us more to go on.

Spent a bit of time catching up what was said in the recordings and then comparing FFC behaviours to the signs of psychopaths and sociopaths.

Found myself doing the “tick”, “tick”, “tick”.

I would not be surprised if her disciplinary actions steadily escalated with William in 2014 with the grand finale and subsequent cover up on 12/9/14.

Would not be surprised at all.

what about the fact that these kids were left in the care of these abusive foster parents for so many years... this didn't just start when the recordings started. These kids have been taken out of an unsafe environment, to then be put in a more unsafe environment where one child has been missing for many years. And at least one other has had years of torment and abuse and all you care about are the police not doing anything (which isn't confirmed)
Do you have a link to this statement of fact?

you’re right k-Mac the recordings are very important. And in those recordings I’m pretty sure are the answers to what happened to WT. Police “know what happened and why it happened.
Something abruptly halted the inquest.

SFR (well the NSW police commissioner actually) shortly after, named FM poi #1.

so...something something is up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members