Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard, Kendall (NSW), Sept 2014 #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt like cb inferring williams bio mother was possibly "bitter" when she raised concerns about williams health, they were legitimate concerns, another biased towards the foster family interview

Bruises and snotty noses are so "normal" for a 3 year old.
And I am not sure how anyone can tell if a child's motor skills have declined since they were 7 months old, when William was now a bike-riding little boy.

I can see how the remarks might be seen as bitter. I am sure that there are very few bio parents out there that think their children should have been removed. imo

Charlie Bezzina on Sunrise this morning:

Just WOW. Did somebody spring out of bed this morning and think: "Time to gaslight Williams biological mother and muddy the waters for detectives trying to help William!!!!"???

• "It's to be expected from a biological mother to be a little bit bitter"
    So just dismiss a mothers instincts entirely then? Nothing to see here?
    He has no formal connection to the case - so why even say this?!?!! Sounds to me more like a former Inspector is the bitter one. Just stop this, and let the relevant police do their job.

• "What it tells me is that it's a very week case against the FM, possibly circumstantial. If they had hard clear evidence they would of charged her themselves"
    Reasonable point and we are all waiting. But he's speaking like he knows. He does not. There have been 9 cases of bodiless murder convictions in Australia, according to wikipedia. And maybe going via the DPP is them being very cautious with their proceedings, given the near-decade of weirdness around this case. They didn't expect all this to be played out in the media by podcasters, from what I can tell.

• "They've closed their mind to other potential suspects"
    Oh really?! How does he actually know this?! Why bother saying it?! The current police have a whopping 9 years of research into POIs at their finger tips. For someone with such a profile to claim they've "closed their minds" is highly undermining.

• "For the FM to learn about these charges through the media is absolutely disgraceful"
    Agreed, and it's not like it's the first time things have been done via the media... right? But the true disgrace here is the way a senior ex-officer can blame current investigators for this, which so far it seems is not the case at all. It's almost like he himself is trying to paint a narrative to protect some interest. It's REALLY not helpful.

• "And the fact is if it doesn't proceed she will always be under that shadow"
    What... do you mean this shadow?!
    lxUn9hu.png

• "And a lot of people don't know the intricate details of the case"
    clearly!

• "And I've spoken at length to Gary J"
    Oh, I see! The celebrity who hasn't been close to the case for almost 4 years?

• "[GJ] is the only person charged with an offence during the investigation"
    Outright lie. Spedding was charged too and that was later dropped. Yes, BS' charges did not directly relate to WT, but same could be said for those of GJ's indiscretion. We could debate if GJ's charges were a bit of a beat up or not, but Bezzina is really showing his colours here.

• "Alot of people don't realise she [FM] wasn't home alone at the time. There were other people present at the time William went missing"
    It was one other person, not "people". Really poor confusing wording, trying to make the police seem incompetent for God-knows-why. Really odd "what about" angles coming from the Celebrity Badness camp - it's almost political speak at this stage.

• "During the four year investigation that Gary had, not a leak was ever had"
    Christ-all-mighty!!!
    The media was camped out outside BS' house a full 8 hours before the arresting police arrived.
    They inexplicably released walkthrough video.
    Etc.

This tribal catfighting in the police force is an abysmal turn of events for William.

I would hate for this to influence any potential DPP process.

The gaggle of gossipy, celebrity podcasters need to stop interfering. WHY are they even doing this?! Not for WT, that's for sure. I can only think of three reasons:
  1. They have a vendetta against the current investigators.
  2. They are somehow too close to the Foster arrangement. (FF pushed for GJ to give evidence at the Inquest, after all).
  3. It's good for their profile when releasing book$ and podcast$. Tough guy image, etc.

Last edited:
Bruises and snotty noses are so "normal" for a 3 year old.
And I am not sure how anyone can tell if a child's motor skills have declined since they were 7 months old, when William was now a bike-riding little boy.

I can see how the remarks might be seen as bitter. I am sure that there are very few bio parents out there that think their children should have been removed. imo
She seen William enough though for him to still call her mummy and know what was his normal to a degree.

Why shouldn't she be 'bitter'?? (not my choice of word)

Bitter is a callous word to state dissatisfaction about a situation twisted up with an air of not justified in feeling so.
More appropriate wording might have been anger and despair or inconsolable or such.
The insensitivity to this woman who we all know had nothing to do with Williams disappearance is disgusting all round.

Considering William is considered most probably dead and FM is right now SUSPECT #1 front and centre of a police investigation, I think her intuition and fears where justified and... spot on.

moo

moo

Just WOW. Did somebody spring out of bed this morning and think: "Time to gaslight Williams biological mother and muddy the waters for detectives trying to help William!!!!"???

Time to tell the public that not everyone believes the current story that has been alluded to by the police. imo

Many people respect Charlie - police people who honoured him with awards, public people who still like to read his sought-after opinions.

Admittedly, the panel in the 7 show was balanced. Three people with differing views, and we are not used to that from the media of late.

She seen William enough though for him to still call her mummy and know what was his normal to a degree.

Why shouldn't she be 'bitter'?? (not my choice of word)

Bitter is a callous word to state dissatisfaction about a situation twisted up with an air of not justified in feeling so.
More appropriate wording might have been anger and despair or inconsolable or such.
The insensitivity to this woman who we all know had nothing to do with Williams disappearance is disgusting all round.

Considering William is considered most probably dead and FM is right now SUSPECT #1 front and centre of a police investigation, I think her intuition and fears where justified and... spot on.

moo

moo
BBM how often did she see him?

He has no formal connection to the case - so why even say this?!?!! Sounds to me more like a former Inspector is the bitter one. Just stop this, and let the relevant police do their job.

• "What it tells me is that it's a very week case against the FM, possibly circumstantial. If they had hard clear evidence they would of charged her themselves"
    Reasonable point and we are all waiting. But he's speaking like he knows. He does not. There have been 9 cases of bodiless murder convictions in Australia, according to wikipedia. And maybe going via the DPP is them being very cautious with their proceedings, given the near-decade of weirdness around this case. They didn't expect all this to be played out in the media by podcasters, from what I can tell.

Oh really?! How does he actually know this?! Why bother saying it?! The current police have a whopping 9 years of research into POIs at their finger tips. For someone with such a profile to claim they've "closed their minds" is highly undermining.

• "For the FM to learn about these charges through the media is absolutely disgraceful"
    Agreed, and it's not like it's the first time things have been done via the media... right? But the true disgrace here is the way a senior ex-officer can blame current investigators for this, which so far it seems is not the case at all. It's almost like he himself is trying to paint a narrative to protect some interest. It's REALLY not helpful.

lxUn9hu.png

clearly!

Outright lie. Spedding was charged too and that was later dropped. Yes, BS' charges did not directly relate to WT, but same could be said for those of GJ's indiscretion. We could debate if GJ's charges were a bit of a beat up or not, but Bezzina is really showing his colours here.

• "Alot of people don't realise she [FM] wasn't home alone at the time. There were other people present at the time William went missing"
    It was one other person, not "people". Really poor confusing wording, trying to make the police seem incompetent for God-knows-why. Really odd "what about" angles coming from the Celebrity Badness camp - it's almost political speak at this stage.

Christ-all-mighty!!!
    The media was camped out outside BS' house a full 8 hours before the arresting police arrived.
    Etc.

This tribal catfighting in the police force is an abysmal turn of events for William.

The gaggle of gossipy, celebrity podcasters need to stop interfering. WHY are they even doing this?! Not for WT, that's for sure. I can only think of three reasons:
  2. They are somehow too close to the Foster arrangement. (FF pushed for GJ to give evidence at the Inquest, after all).
  3. It's good for their profile when releasing book$ and podcast$. Tough guy image, etc.
all the above you stated

ego and $$$$$$ :mad:

Oh DM, BM did not say .. "My son would come home with bruises, snotty noses ...."

What she said was .... "My son would come with bruises, snotty noses ..."

(At the 19:15 min mark - can be viewed with a free login)

Why the embellishment? The journos would know that this was at access visits at parks and such.

lxUn9hu.png

clearly!

Christ-all-mighty!!!
    Etc.

I share these sentiments. I had wondered where Bezzina has suddenly sprung from and why he was doing GJ's talking for him (albeit often in a clumsy, Malapropish manner) when it crossed my mind that maybe GJ's employment contract prevents him from appearing on such shows on the Seven Network.

"I got the impression Overland, who was responsible directly for major crime, felt we had too much power," Mr Bezzina said.”

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/v...s/news-story/bfa129f35484aa7e850563b9ad115d5d

IMO, that theory is as old as police forces themselves. A certain amount or rotation is par for the course within police departments around the world. (Some rotations are mandatory after a certain period of time in one position and others are based on performance.)

GJ himself alluded to some officers in Rosann becoming jaded and truculent with him because what they initially expected to be short term appointments turned into stays of a year or more.

lxUn9hu.png

clearly!

Christ-all-mighty!!!
    Etc.

He missed out calling her hysterical....

I share these sentiments. I had wondered where Bezzina has suddenly sprung from and why he was doing GJ's talking for him (albeit often in a clumsy, Malapropish manner) when it crossed my mind that maybe GJ's employment contract prevents him from appearing on such shows on the Seven Network.

More likely (imo) that Charlie Bezzina is free to state his own opinions as he is a former VICPOL officer, and not a former NSWPOL officer.

We know that other NSW police officers support Jubes by who attended court on his behalf (eg: former deputy police commissioner, Nick Kaldas), but didn't speak about the matter outside of court. Link

I think that if Charlie's views aligned with the current police theory, there wouldn't be this kind of backlash. It might be "Oh Charlie is great, he nailed it".
Because he disagrees with the current police theory, all of a sudden he has gone down a peg or two in some eyes.

Last edited:
Focusing on “THE DRIVE” that FM took in her mothers car shortly after William went missing (Yes the drive she did not tell Police about).

1. FM was seen to be throwing something out the window of the vehicle.

This is why police so heavily searched the area she was seen to be throwing something from the car from and then impounded the car to be tested again.

If I walk as briskly as I can it takes around 10 minutes to walk a kilometre. This is the approximate distance the car was seen from FGM house. Does FM truly think a 3 year old boy who does not know the area would randomly go this far in such a short amount of time??

Why does FM make no mention of the drive in the 000 call. Why does she make no mention of the drive to FF when he arrives home (“William was just here 5 minutes ago”. Why does FGM make no mention of the drive?

THE DRIVE heavily fails the BS test IMO.

The FM has clearly and repeatedly said William is not a wanderer. Why drive 1km away randomly to look for him if he is not a wanderer?

I’m calling BS and it’s not Mr Spedding.

Last edited:
Focusing on “THE DRIVE” that FM took in her mothers car shortly after William went missing (Yes the drive she did not tell Police about).

1. FM was seen to be throwing something out the window of the vehicle.

This is why police so heavily searched the area she was seen to be throwing something from the car from and then impounded the car to be tested again.

If I walk as briskly as I can it takes around 10 minutes to walk a kilometre. This is the approximate distance the car was seen from FGM house. Does FM truly think a 3 year old boy who does not know the area would randomly go this far in such a short amount of time??

Why does FM make no mention of the drive in the 000 call. Why does she make no mention of the drive to FF when he arrives home (“William was just here 5 minutes ago”. Why does FGM make no mention of the drive?

THE DRIVE heavily fails the BS test IMO.

The FM has clearly and repeatedly said William is not a wanderer. Why drive 1km away randomly to look for him if he is not a wanderer?

I’m calling BS and it’s not Mr Spedding.

BBM She wasn’t “seen”, it’s just another “belief” from a source.

“A NSW police source said officers believe an object may have been thrown from the vehicle..”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892