Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard, Kendall (NSW), Sept 2014 #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something abruptly halted the inquest.

SFR (well the NSW police commissioner actually) shortly after, named FM poi #1.

so...something something is up there.
Coroner demands Channel Ten hand over all William Tyrrell info The deputy state coroner has postponed the release of her findings from the inquest which were scheduled to be published in June.

The above was June 2021. That indicted to me at the time that the inquest was not going to resume and the coroner had already made her findings until SFR had approached her with another line of inquiry which resulted in the NSWCC, tappings, various charges of the FP's which have been playing out for the past 2 years. I have a feeling that the FFC was not on the coroner's radar in June 2021. MOO

Something abruptly halted the inquest.

SFR (well the NSW police commissioner actually) shortly after, named FM poi #1.

so...something something is up there.

The Inquest ended in October 2020.

The emotional gift that left William Tyrrell's inquest in tears

The Foster Mother was not named as the main POI until November, 2021.

More than 12 months later is not "shortly after". IMO

yep

Something made them do the phone taps and surveillance

They found something in the inquest that we don't know. IMO
You think, something more than the inconsistencies we've looked at?

I suppose my view has been that some in the strikeforce long had a suspicious interest in FFC, and after GJ's exit that could be acted upon.

I suppose my view has been that some in the strikeforce long had a suspicious interest in FFC, and after GJ's exit that could be acted upon.
Your guess is as good as mine JLZ

Not easy to get a warrant for surveillance.

These things take time to get over the line...install....surveill....analyse the data....push through their legal hoops.
The timing fits something new came to light.

But yeah likely plenty in SFR had suspicions that where being supressed under GJ.

“William Tyrrell's foster mother has claimed she was under police scrutiny over the disappearance of the missing toddler because police had botched investigations into his presumed death:-

"In a secretly taped conversation on October 20, 2021, the foster mother says: 'They are trying to get me on stuff. They are doing that because they *advertiser censored**ed it up'.”
William Tyrrell's foster mum says police botched missing toddler case

NB: ...... Is the FM referring to when her friend Gary Jubelin was in charge of the case?:

“Jubelin said he had formed a friendship with William’s foster parents and believed the foster mother to be “a very decent human being”.
William Tyrrell case: former detective defends previous investigation into boy’s disappearance

I believe and in my opinion, the foster mother was abusive toward her foster children before she was recorded as being abusive.
Somewhere back in the threads I'll try and find it, I am busy nowbut it was mentioned that there where deleted texts messages between the FM and FF.
Anyone else remember this??

“William Tyrrell's foster mother has claimed she was under police scrutiny over the disappearance of the missing toddler because police had botched investigations into his presumed death:-

"In a secretly taped conversation on October 20, 2021, the foster mother says: 'They are trying to get me on stuff. They are doing that because they *advertiser censored**ed it up'.”
William Tyrrell's foster mum says police botched missing toddler case

NB: ...... Is the FM referring to when her friend Gary Jubelin was in charge of the case?:

“Jubelin said he had formed a friendship with William’s foster parents and believed the foster mother to be “a very decent human being”.
William Tyrrell case: former detective defends previous investigation into boy’s disappearance
I'd love to know what GJ is thinking now... if I were him I'd be so embarrassed, I thought he could read people so well, clearly I am not good at reading people, as I thought the fosters were good decent ppl... oops :p. IMO JMO

Somewhere back in the threads I'll try and find it, I am busy nowbut it was mentioned that there where deleted texts messages between the FM and FF.
yes! I do, that would make sense now... I never wondered what they had deleted prior to him going missing... now it adds up. perhaps texts talking about how bad the kid's behavior was and how much they weren't coping etc. IMO JMO

yes! I do, that would make sense now... I never wondered what they had deleted prior to him going missing... now it adds up. perhaps texts talking about how bad the kid's behavior was and how much they weren't coping etc. IMO JMO
JMO - And maybe Detectives tracked that mystery mobile phone that was disconnected 3 days before the trip to visit FGM; was it used as a burner phone by inserting an internet card that had been purchased at a supermarket or the like?

The foster father is also questioned about apparently deleted text messages on his phone for more than than six weeks preceding William's disappearance.
'It's noticed that during the period of (June 19 to August 3, 2014) there are no SMS messages contained in your SMS log. Why would you delete that?,' Jubelin asks.
'Is it a practice for you to delete SMS messages?'
Foster father: 'Occasional yeah' (sic).
Asked if he recalled 'deleting a block of messages', the man replied 'no' and was told the messages were 'specifically for the foster mother'.

JMO - And maybe Detectives tracked that mystery mobile phone that was disconnected 3 days before the trip to visit FGM; was it used as a burner phone by inserting an internet card that had been purchased at a supermarket or the like?
It's not that easy. No problem to buy it but to set it up, lots of red tape, information you have to hand over.

The foster father is also questioned about apparently deleted text messages on his phone for more than than six weeks preceding William's disappearance.
'It's noticed that during the period of (June 19 to August 3, 2014) there are no SMS messages contained in your SMS log. Why would you delete that?,' Jubelin asks.
'Is it a practice for you to delete SMS messages?'
Foster father: 'Occasional yeah' (sic).
Asked if he recalled 'deleting a block of messages', the man replied 'no' and was told the messages were 'specifically for the foster mother'.

thanks JLZ!
I knew there was suspicious timing and deleted texts.

Hopefully recovered ??

Maybe FM had used the camera on the phone for photographing the children ... before purchasing the Bali camera.
It's not that easy. No problem to buy it but to set it up, lots of red tape, information you have to hand over.
JMO – FF speaks about the phone as if he is aware of the FM’s possible use of an internet card!:-

“To deepen the mystery, the detectives told the foster father that the phone 'didn't show any usage, any call charge records or anything. It didn't have any activations on it but it was a phone that you had and it's had a disconnection'.

'I wonder whether than might have been (the foster mother's) what do you call it, you know the internet cards ... no idea.'

Detective: 'So ... that phone there ... is the only phone'.

Foster father: "Yep, yep ... that's bizarre. It's Telstra too ... no idea.'

https://:-www.dailymail.co.uk/news/...phone-disconnected-week-toddler-vanished.html Underlined BM

yeah odds are good FM and FF discussing her temper and cope zone. (LACK OF)
Hidden in projection...William IS THE problem. IMO

Add to that FM little trip out in car she forgot to tell police about.....
All red flags and highly incriminating.... but not chargeable offences. :confused:

The list of shady things are stacking up like dominoes
moo

Maybe FM had used the camera on the phone for photographing the children ... before purchasing the Bali camera.

JMO – FF speaks about the phone as if he is aware of the FM’s possible use of an internet card!:-

“To deepen the mystery, the detectives told the foster father that the phone 'didn't show any usage, any call charge records or anything. It didn't have any activations on it but it was a phone that you had and it's had a disconnection'.

'I wonder whether than might have been (the foster mother's) what do you call it, you know the internet cards ... no idea.'

Detective: 'So ... that phone there ... is the only phone'.

Foster father: "Yep, yep ... that's bizarre. It's Telstra too ... no idea.'

https://:-www.dailymail.co.uk/news/...phone-disconnected-week-toddler-vanished.html Underlined BM
Whatever this card was intended for, it wasn't used.

I wonder if this came as a shock to FM and FF yesterday ... particularly the FF?
William Tyrrell's foster parents' dirty laundry comes out

"Another recording was played in court of SD with another male while driving around in a car in which she slams her husband.

Awkwardly, the foster father was in court beside his wife to hear that recording.

'I'm pissed off with him and if I go home I'm going to say I'm over it,' SD says on October 9, 2021.

'I'm so angry. He treats me like s**t. He's supposed to be the father, but he acts like a *advertiser censored**ing 16-year-old.

'I am stuck in it. The house was fine, it was happy. But *advertiser censored**ing (JS).'

Saying her husband was 'mean and cruel' to the 11-year-old girl, she calls him a *advertiser censored**ing 54-year-old' and complains 'there's nowhere in that house for me to escape'.

'*advertiser censored**ing (JS) ... life does not work to (JS)'s time frame. He does not run the world.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper