GUILTY Austria - Woman Held Captive, Had 7 Children by Father

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A little hope:

The real hope lies with Felix who, at five years old, might just be young enough to recover. This week, when not clinging to his mother, he has experienced the thrill of riding in a car and marvelled at his first sighting of the Moon.

'Is that God up there?' he asked his doctors poignantly. We can only pray that as this poor little boy attempts to come to terms with the horrors of his creation, the heavens will look kindly on him.

The Fritzl home in Amstetten is full of mysteries. It is a physical labyrinth that mirrors the convoluted plans, frustrations and desires inside Mr Fritzl’s mind. Sausage, fresh milk and cheese, for example, would disappear overnight from the fridges of the tenants rather as if the little people from The Borrowers were foraging for titbits.

The real reason was that Mr Fritzl would use his master key to slip into the tenants’ flats to pilfer provisions for Elisabeth and their three children. That was on the days when he did not have time for a shopping expedition. “I took care of them all,” Mr Frizl told police in his first (and only) interrogation. “I meant well.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article3863885.ece

I spit on him.

The Fritzl home in Amstetten is full of mysteries. It is a physical labyrinth that mirrors the convoluted plans, frustrations and desires inside Mr Fritzl’s mind. Sausage, fresh milk and cheese, for example, would disappear overnight from the fridges of the tenants rather as if the little people from The Borrowers were foraging for titbits.

The real reason was that Mr Fritzl would use his master key to slip into the tenants’ flats to pilfer provisions for Elisabeth and their three children. That was on the days when he did not have time for a shopping expedition. “I took care of them all,” Mr Frizl told police in his first (and only) interrogation. “I meant well.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article3863885.ece

I spit on him.

I do too Floh. This is the most twisted horrific case of child abuse I have ever heard. A quarter of a century of pain and neglect and being ravaged for Elisabeth. The, add what he has done to her children and the grief she feels for that....her threshold has got to be very timid.

I hope this man burns in hell. I also hope the rest of his life on earth is a living hell.. and I wish him a long life on earth to suffer. Unfortunately, at his age, he has already gotten his sexual rocks off for so many years, so his libido might be way down. The punishment wouldve been much better when he was still thinking he was a hot stud... the vacation pic of him in his little speedo made me gag.

The victims.. I am glad that they are providing a safe place for them to go to when they feel overwhelmed by the outside world. Hopefully the press will leave them alone, but I doubt it.

The daughter was a very brave woman in putting that note in her daughters clothing. She kept her sanity for long enough to care that much for her child. I pray that she is able to live her life out with healing being a part of it.

I'm struggling as to why they can't charge kidnapping and false imprisonment for each victim in this case with the sentences to run consecutively. Even if he gets convicted of murder in relation to the baby, it sounds like the MOST he could receive is just 25 years.
It's because of how their laws are. I've read where the Austrian public is clamoring for more stringent laws akin to ours. The cases that are coming to light have convinced many that their laws are too lenient when it comes to monsters like this.

Josef Fritzl's 'rape victims' come forward

Police files revealing that Josef Fritzl had previous convictions and charges for rape emerged today as his victims came forward to speak about their ordeals.
Officials in Linz, Upper Austria, found files from 1967 showing that Fritzl was a known sex offender. His record contains a conviction for a rape and an attempt rape as well as an arrest for public exposure.
At least two victims have come forward so far. A nurse from Linz, who claims she was raped by Fritzl in October 1967, when she was 24, told a local paper: “As soon as I saw his picture on TV I knew: It was him. I recognised him by the eyes. I could not sleep the whole night after that.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article3861227.ece

From the above link:

Fritzl served only 18 months for the rape, allegedly because a judge considered he should be reunited with his wife and four children. :eek:

That judge is most likely dead now, if not he should be shot.

Kerstin Fritzl, who is suffering from a form of epilepsy that is linked to incest is on a respirator and has been put into a clinically induced coma. Doctors say her condition has stabilised. Elisabeth Fritzl's two other cellar children, Stefan and Felix, are gradually learning to talk without grunts with the help of their "normal" brothers and sisters.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/europe/josef-fritzl-the-making-of-a-monster-820370.html

I have a tough time believing the brothers cannot speak. Didn't Austiran officials already come out & say the reports of their speach issues were incorrect?

I have a tough time believing the brothers cannot speak. Didn't Austiran officials already come out & say the reports of their speach issues were incorrect?

Yes, they did. You are correct.

Cellar monster Josef Fritzl's children are afraid of the colour blue, rustling leaves and moving traffic after spending their entire lives underground, it was revealed today.

The imprisoned pair - Stefan, 18, and five-year-old Felix - face up to eight years of intensive therapy to recover from their sex dungeon ordeal and adapt to modern life.
Doctors have already built a windowless chamber for them to retreat to when coping with the outside world becomes too much, it was revealed today.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/...leaves+and+mobile+phone+ring+tones/article.do
I just can't stop thinking about this. Their abnormal attachment to their nmother and retreating to a chamber just really get to me.Can you imagine how many things out there just over stimulate these poor kids?

so... did it ever come out, who gave the 'tip'...???? if no one else supposedly knew,, but the 19-yr old daughter was gravely ill and unconscious,, then that means SOMEONE knew......

Since Elizabeth had aged so prematurely ( and no wonder!) I am wondering if the had moved on to abuse Kirsten.....
and if SHE is the five years old's mother, not Elizabeth.....
just too awful to contemplate, but an idea which is highly possible....

I think that the whole game was up for the , because there was no one left for him to victimize.....no more fun for him....
this so much reminds me of the Nazis....Dr. Josef Mengele comes to mind....

so... did it ever come out, who gave the 'tip'...???? if no one else supposedly knew,, but the 19-yr old daughter was gravely ill and unconscious,, then that means SOMEONE knew......
I thought that Josef himself left the girl on the doorstep with a note in her pocket. I thought he had a note like the abandon baby notes asking for care for her child.
Then the authorities put out a plea to the mother to please come forward to give medical information. At that point Josef let the cat out of the bag and let her come forward.

ETA: Ok I re read and I see to what you are referring Reb. I have no idea.

I "thought" I read the doctor called in the tip. I'll have to search to see if I can find that article/video again.

Okay here is the chain of events, so I think the tip to his whereabouts came after they knew that Josef was a bad guy and it was not someone that had prior knowledge:

The sequence of events by which the grim charade was uncovered appears to have begun ten days ago when the oldest child was found unconscious and seriously ill outside the cellar - reports differ to exactly where - with yet another note from Elisabeth asking for her to be given medical help.
She was taken to hospital, where she is said to be in a serious condition. Her doctors issued an urgent appeal for her mother to come forward to supply medical information to help save her life.
Following this appeal Mr F appears to have decided to allow his captives to leave the cellar, telling his wife that the longlost Elisabeth had at last decided to return home with the rest of her children.
He and Elisabeth were held by police on Saturday night at the hospital where the young woman is being treated. Police then found the rest of the children at the villa. It was only last night that detectives gained access to the cellar.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/europe/three-cellar-children-never-saw-sunlight-816963.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyuglybefore
Back